Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,707 members, 7,813,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

10 Things You Need To Know About Departed Moji Olaiya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Things You Need To Know About Departed Moji Olaiya (767 Views)

Moji Olaiya Had Premature Baby, Suffered Complications And Secret Agony / Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration / Moji Olaiya's Last Post On Instagram Before Her Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Need To Know About Departed Moji Olaiya by splendid22(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2017
Nollywood actors and stakeholders have expressed shock over the sudden death of popular actress Moji Olaiya. The 42-year-old actor died on Thursday reportedly from Cardiac arrest. In no particular order, TheNewsGuru takes a look at 10 things you need to know about the late actress.

Yinka Quadri, Yomi Fash-Lanso, others mourn late Nollywood actress, Moji Olaiya

Moji Olaiya was a cultural ambassador in Ekiti State . In an interview granted in 2015, she said:” I am a cultural ambassador in Ekiti which happens to be a privilege bestowed upon me by the governor. It is a gesture to appreciate and recognize my cultural impact on the youths in the state and the country Nigeria at large”.
Moji Olaiya was born on February 27, 1975, to highlife maestro Victor Olaiya.

18 years after her first child, Adunoluwa, the late actress welcomed another child on March 17, 2017, in Canada.

In 2015, the late actress was honoured by the Nigeria Police Force in Abuja for being a role model to Nigerian youths.
She once said she cannot quit acting for her marriage. According to her: I can never quit acting for any marriage. I have said it in many interviews that even when I re-marry, the man will have to love me and my profession”.
In 2014, the actress who was born a Christian converted to Islam.
Olaiya was also known for her roles in films such as “Sade Blade “, “Nkan adun” and “Omo iya meta leyi “.
She loved playing lawn tennis and swimming

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/10-things-need-know-departed-moji-olaiya/

Re: 10 Things You Need To Know About Departed Moji Olaiya by yeeshanana(f): 3:33pm On May 18, 2017
R. I .P.....Soo sad

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Prays Against Divorce, Talks About What Lack Of Sex Can Do / Ruth Kadiri Stuns In New Photos / Bobrisky Looking Like A Woman In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.