Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship (1251 Views)

Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse / I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship / I Need A Serious Guy For Fork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship by Chimma2000(f): 4:44pm On May 18, 2017
Iam an adventurous Girl looking for the man with whom I will be able to realize all my dreams and desires. I have so many different ideas, business plans, and hopes for the future & family. I want to find a Godfearing partner with whom I will be able to create strong and friendly family. Do you also want this?
If you are looking for the same thing here, then contact me.
My perfect match is an attractive and ambitious man who can keep up with me emotionally, intellectually and conversationally but who doesn’t do so by being pushy or a bully. Probably an IGBO ( A medical personnel or Pharmacist ) 30 - 35 years...
I am looking for somebody that is not afraid to show his feelings. Somebody that likes and want to develop a promising relationship and eventually hatch into marriage. I want a best friend, comforter, confidant, lover, and partner. Most of all I would like him to be faithful, and truthful. I don’t appreciate betrayal and lies
I am a compassionate, and caring person, I am devoted to my partner when I am in a relationship. I have always tried to make my partner happy when ever I can. I believe in communication, as in I think it is important that if you want to have a true relationship with a person then you should be able to have good communication. I believe honesty is the foundation to a stable relationship.
I am a family loving lady which means that I want to have a family with a man who also has family values.
I have a lot of interest in dancing! That is a good way to keep my body in a good form! I also like drawing. I enjoy cooking, and from what I hear I am a very good cook, I would like to learn about what foods you like. Well from my descriptions here I tried to give you a little idea of who I am, if you are interested in getting to know me more please contact me. 08076755120

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 18, 2017
cheesy
Re: Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship by amuokuko: 4:50pm On May 18, 2017
Chimma2000:
Iam an adventurous Girl looking for the man with whom I will be able to realize all my dreams and desires. I have so many different ideas, business plans, and hopes for the future & family. I want to find a Godfearing partner with whom I will be able to create strong and friendly family. Do you also want this?
My perfect match is an attractive and ambitious man who can keep up with me emotionally, intellectually and conversationally but who doesn’t do so by being pushy or a bully. Probably an IGBO ( A medical personnel or Pharmacist ) 30 - 35 years...
I am looking for somebody that is not afraid to show his feelings. Somebody that likes and want to develop a promising relationship and eventually hatch into marriage. I want a best friend, comforter, confidant, lover, and partner. Most of all I would like him to be faithful, and truthful. I don’t appreciate betrayal and lies
I am a compassionate, and caring person, I am devoted to my partner when I am in a relationship. I have always tried to make my partner happy when ever I can. I believe in communication, as in I think it is important that if you want to have a true relationship with a person then you should be able to have good communication. I believe honesty is the foundation to a stable relationship.
I am a family loving lady which means that I want to have a family with a man who also has family values.
I have a lot of interest in dancing! That is a good way to keep my body in a good form! I also like drawing. I enjoy cooking, and from what I hear I am a very good cook, I would like to learn about what foods you like. Well from my descriptions here I tried to give you a little idea of who I am, if you are interested in getting to know me more please contact me. 08076755120

Wat of a police man

1 Like

Re: Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship by ojun50(m): 4:53pm On May 18, 2017
Only u, come make i carry u go meet angle Michael. Gud luck u go see

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship by MhissBelva(f): 4:53pm On May 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 18, 2017
I'm not up to the specs lister above.
I'd apply cry cry
Re: Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship by Dgunnerz(m): 4:56pm On May 18, 2017
30 to 35 is not a guy but a man. Good luck to you!
Re: Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship by Mujaheeeden: 5:11pm On May 18, 2017
Who else thinks she is sounding like a career housewife undecided

1 Like

Re: Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship by Mujaheeeden: 5:13pm On May 18, 2017
Iam an adventurous Girl looking for the man with whom I will be able to realize all my dreams and desires

Poppycock. You don't need a man to realize your dreams embarassed

1 Like

Re: Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship by Beejayx: 12:26am On May 19, 2017
Chimma2000:
You didn't state your age
Re: Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship by PromiseUche(m): 4:03am On May 19, 2017
What do u do for a living, your qualifications and age?

1 Like

Re: Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship by Vado(m): 11:17am On May 19, 2017
All these amateur yahoo boys.
Re: Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship by danjeze(m): 11:59pm On May 29, 2017
Chimma2000:
only u for all ds qualification.
Re: Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship by xtiandating: 2:22am On May 30, 2017
Chimma2000:

Xtiandating dot com is there for Christian singles ready for serious relationships. It is free but strictly for Christians.
Re: Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
xtiandating:

Xtiandating dot com is there for Christian singles ready for serious relationships. It is free but strictly for Christians.
The site is a scam, it has been showing me "correct error to continue " for more than 30 minutes now, funny enough the more I click it, the more money you make. please stop deceiving people
Re: Brilliant And Pretty Lady 25' Needs An Ambitious Guy For A Serious Relationship by mrjaybaba(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2017
OP, you are missing out one important thing.

Some one should help her out.

Biko !

(1) (Reply)

Your Mind.. / Strictly Female Textmate / I'm lonely and getting miserable. I Need Friends :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.