Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) (4936 Views)

Ebonyi Hawkers In Lagos Get N250,000 Each (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB In Aba When Jonathan Was In Power (Video) / Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by hushshinani(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2017
Just looking back to those days when our national revenue was mismanaged...
I think Buhari is far better than Jonathan...

Buhari 90%
Jonathan 10%

Opinion though!

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by madridguy(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by slimfit1(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2017
Where is the King of Shamadegun ily in Ogun state my Oba king my uncle must have collected his own national entitlement.
Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by Amberon: 4:59pm On May 18, 2017
Lol
Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by yemmight(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2017
Jona mumu well well. For Yorubaland land when Obas pray for you they only lay the head of thier sticks on you while they rebuke you when they use the tail.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by ArmedRobber: 5:11pm On May 18, 2017
Lol jonathan gate.
Oba's be like make we scam the mugugringrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by anpipac: 5:21pm On May 18, 2017
what is the testimony of the obas with buharis government ? they will never ever meet a mugu president in their entire lives again

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by anpipac: 5:24pm On May 18, 2017
that money they collected from jonathan and voted against him shall ever remain a deadly curse. amen.
Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by ElsonMorali: 5:45pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How did we ever elect this mumu as president of a whole country?

Chaii! cry

Never again.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by Fmartin(m): 5:53pm On May 18, 2017
grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by francisbarrack(m): 6:03pm On May 18, 2017
anpipac:
that money they collected from jonathan and voted against him shall ever remain a deadly curse. amen.

Wu his curse epp. Still fresh in your memory

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by dolphinife: 6:37pm On May 18, 2017
Thank God Awujale of Ijebuland collected the money and told GEJ point blank that he can't cajole or force his peopple to vote GEJ.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by Stinson007(m): 6:41pm On May 18, 2017
The westerners are Lost in oblivion... They have sold their birth right for paltry stupidity... Afonjas remaineth Afonjas if you like give am the whole world, betrayal runs in their blood

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by Omofunaab2: 6:42pm On May 18, 2017
Lol, dem use dis guy play wayo

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by fearNORTH: 6:45pm On May 18, 2017
Bribe-taking shameless Obas....
Offer them money and watch them rape their wives before you

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by DLondonboiy: 6:46pm On May 18, 2017
Where da hell is robot sarrki
Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by omenkaLives(m): 6:55pm On May 18, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin
Dress make i sidon mbok. grin grin

Barman, bring origin bitters and one amstel malt abeg.. I plan to enjoy this trip. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by omenkaLives(m): 6:56pm On May 18, 2017
fearNORTH:

You seem to know so well about how people's fathers rape their mothers.. How telling.. Hmm. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by koropotopoto: 7:02pm On May 18, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
You seem to know so well about how people's fathers rape their mothers.. How telling.. Hmm. lipsrsealed
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by fearNORTH: 7:02pm On May 18, 2017
omenkaLives:

Go and better your life with the instruments provided you.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by fearNORTH: 7:08pm On May 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
Oh, never mind, i already secured my wheelbarrow.. smiley

Have you collected your jerrycan yet? cheesy

Mr fathers raping mothers. cheesy

Only your disgruntled type falls for the JERRYCAN propaganda.

APC has rendered some people useless.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by wailersarefools: 7:10pm On May 18, 2017
[s]
koropotopoto:

what's this one saying

cc
mynd4 lalasticala seu.n oa.4j obinosopy
[/s]

Nonsense trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by omenkaLives(m): 7:12pm On May 18, 2017
fearNORTH:

Only your disgruntled type falls for the JERRYCAN propaganda.

APC has rendered some people useless.
They have indeed "rendered some people USELESS". It is very obvious. cheesy cheesy
Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by omenkaLives(m): 7:13pm On May 18, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]

Nonsense trash.
I swear, na you fit that Potopoto Republican. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by koropotopoto: 7:22pm On May 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
I swear, na you fit that Potopoto Republican. cheesy
fit wetin cheesy

am just taking some precautions so that when i start my own the mods will know that i reported several times

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by vedaxcool(m): 7:37pm On May 18, 2017
anpipac:

E pain am wella come enter am

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by madridguy(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2017
I hail you boss.

omenkaLives:
Dress make i sidon mbok. grin grin

Barman, bring origin bitters and one amstel malt abeg.. I plan to enjoy this trip. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by Funlord2(m): 7:59pm On May 18, 2017
fearNORTH:

Why is this one weeping? Is it the obas or emirs fault that the only rulers jonathan found foolish enough to endorse his failed campaign and deceive their people to vote for after collecting his loot were inyamiri ezes? grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by ipobsarefools: 8:06pm On May 18, 2017
[s]
koropotopoto:

Nonsense trash
[/s]
Nonsense trash

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) by hysteriabox(m): 9:20pm On May 18, 2017
Lol

Yet, he came out to say "I never wanted to be re elected at all cost"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Iran Just Score An Own Goal / Stop fighting over this thread / Must Read: Nasir El-rufai To Yar Adua, About His Refusal Of Nigeria Passport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.