Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

A Nairalander Wish To Share His Jamb Success Story. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Wish To Share His Jamb Success Story. (904 Views)

Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story / My Success Story In FUTA With 4.68 From 3.80! - Babatunde Babajide / Meet Genius 19-year-old Boy Who Scored 337 In His JAMB Exam (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Wish To Share His Jamb Success Story. by itzLanreY: 5:00pm On May 18, 2017
hello..nairalanders.I wrote jamb last year and I scored 231..but federal university oye Ekiti denied me admission. I was totally devastated after awaiting all batches of admitted students.
I summoned courage this year..I promised God,myself,parents and friends never to give up..
This afternoon, I just checked jamb portal to see my result. To my suprise I saw 267..I can't stop thanking God for he has done it again..FUTA here I come..CSC

my success story

Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share His Jamb Success Story. by LordHelpMe(f): 5:05pm On May 18, 2017
Congrats
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share His Jamb Success Story. by itzLanreY: 5:16pm On May 18, 2017
thanks sir.
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share His Jamb Success Story. by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 18, 2017
Congrats,wat course
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share His Jamb Success Story. by itzLanreY: 5:24pm On May 18, 2017
thanks. computer science
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share His Jamb Success Story. by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 18, 2017
OP, you said 269, but your total score on that screenshot says 267. Where is the other two?
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share His Jamb Success Story. by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 18, 2017
itzLanreY:
hello..nairalanders.I wrote jamb last year and I scored 231..but federal university oye Ekiti denied me admission. I was totally devastated after awaiting all batches of admitted students.
I summoned courage this year..I promised God,myself,parents and friends never to give up..
This afternoon, I just checked jamb portal to see my result. To my suprise I saw 269..I can't stop thanking God for he has done it again..FUTA here I come..CSC

my success story

Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share His Jamb Success Story. by itzLanreY: 6:24pm On May 18, 2017
oh..I didn't notice that..but it has been modified. thanks
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share His Jamb Success Story. by Kiusz(m): 7:11pm On May 18, 2017
Congrats to you
Re: A Nairalander Wish To Share His Jamb Success Story. by itzLanreY: 7:31pm On May 18, 2017
thank you sir..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Graduates On Top Of His Class In Cyprus University / An Open Letter To The President Src Abu Zaria / JAMB Fixes Cut-off Marks For Tertiary Institutions - ChannelsTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.