Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Read What Kanu Told Col. Achuzie Abt Negotiatn 4 His Release & D Biafra Struggle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What Kanu Told Col. Achuzie Abt Negotiatn 4 His Release & D Biafra Struggle (670 Views)

Joseph Achuzie "Hannibal" Is Dead (Photos) / "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Achuzie 'Air Raid' At His Residence In Asaba. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What Kanu Told Col. Achuzie Abt Negotiatn 4 His Release & D Biafra Struggle by AmadiAba: 5:01pm On May 18, 2017
That IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu visited the Veteran Biafra war Lord, Col Joe Achuzie in his residence recently.
Responding to Achuzie, the IPOB leader said “sir, I am very grateful and honoured to be with you today. One thing I can assure you is this, nobody negotiated my release and I did not negotiate with anybody...

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/410231

Re: Read What Kanu Told Col. Achuzie Abt Negotiatn 4 His Release & D Biafra Struggle by Baawaa(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2017
Empty
Re: Read What Kanu Told Col. Achuzie Abt Negotiatn 4 His Release & D Biafra Struggle by sammyj: 5:20pm On May 18, 2017
This Dilector can lie !!!! grin grin shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Read What Kanu Told Col. Achuzie Abt Negotiatn 4 His Release & D Biafra Struggle by kingzizzy: 5:23pm On May 18, 2017
Kanu remains resolute to bringing to an end the British colonial contraption called Nigeria and the restoration of Biafra.

Ise!

1 Like

Re: Read What Kanu Told Col. Achuzie Abt Negotiatn 4 His Release & D Biafra Struggle by DocHMD: 5:28pm On May 18, 2017
Great men that threaten the zoological contraption and the ewedu muslims. grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Olu Of Warri Visits Osinbajo / NAIJA NEWSPAPERS: Today's Punch Newspaper Headlines [26 May, 2017]. / Arewa's Latest Ultimatum On Igbos: A Ploy To unleash Mayhem And Justify A Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.