Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Ini Edo Pose For Picture After Her Disciple Class With Pastor Tony Rapu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Pose For Picture After Her Disciple Class With Pastor Tony Rapu (2008 Views)

Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years / Bambam And Teddy-A Meet Pastor Tony Rapu / Miracle Shares First Post And Picture After Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Pose For Picture After Her Disciple Class With Pastor Tony Rapu by Akinboyepelz: 5:05pm On May 18, 2017
Nollywood actress, Ini Edo was recently spotted with the Senior Pastor of ‘This Present House’ church, Pastor Tony Rapu. It was believed that the picture was taken after her discipleship class at the Discipleship Training Institute (DTI).

The superstar who just recently started her DTI program met with the man of God after one of her classes. She took to Instagram to express her gladness, posting a photo of herself and the man of God with a caption saying:

“My spiritual father @tonyrapu. Always a blessing listening to you sir. #Thispresenthouse”

Re: Ini Edo Pose For Picture After Her Disciple Class With Pastor Tony Rapu by MOSTEC(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2017
na soooo

i dont want to say whts on my mind...
Re: Ini Edo Pose For Picture After Her Disciple Class With Pastor Tony Rapu by Akinboyepelz: 5:11pm On May 18, 2017
LOL! come back here and say it oh!
MOSTEC:
na soooo

i dont want to say whts on my mind...

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Pose For Picture After Her Disciple Class With Pastor Tony Rapu by NwaObinkita: 5:20pm On May 18, 2017
Na so e dey start..

Go and ask Stephanie Otobo
Re: Ini Edo Pose For Picture After Her Disciple Class With Pastor Tony Rapu by Akinboyepelz: 5:25pm On May 18, 2017
Carry Your Bad Mouth Go Front I Beg...Who is this one?
NwaObinkita:

Na so e dey start..

Go and ask Stephanie Otobo
Re: Ini Edo Pose For Picture After Her Disciple Class With Pastor Tony Rapu by carzola(m): 5:39pm On May 18, 2017
Husband snatcher /
Slay mama...

Now into pastors..
Re: Ini Edo Pose For Picture After Her Disciple Class With Pastor Tony Rapu by Akinboyepelz: 5:40pm On May 18, 2017
HIAN!!!!!!!!!!
carzola:
Husband snatcher /
Slay mama...

Now into pastors..
Re: Ini Edo Pose For Picture After Her Disciple Class With Pastor Tony Rapu by Khd95(m): 5:41pm On May 18, 2017
DTI

OK too, what ever rock ur boat
Re: Ini Edo Pose For Picture After Her Disciple Class With Pastor Tony Rapu by Afrok(m): 5:56pm On May 18, 2017
Discipleship class? she wants to start calling God as an evangelist or pastor too as her fellow so-called born-again actors and actresses.undecided

It's okay, coz its none of my business...
I just don't want any scandal to flood the internet any time soon

Re: Ini Edo Pose For Picture After Her Disciple Class With Pastor Tony Rapu by Akinboyepelz: 6:09pm On May 18, 2017
Afrok:
Discipleship class? she wants to start calling God as an evangelist or pastor too as her fellow so-called born-again actors and actresses.undecided

It's okay, coz its none of my business...
I just don't want any scandal to flood the internet any time soon
lol

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Second Baby Mama Flaunts Cleavage In New Photo / VIRAL Pics :: The Curves On This Nigerian Lady Is Making Guys Go Gaga On Instagr / My Boobs Are Natural And Am Proud Of It – Actress Ebube Nwagbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.