Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years (35375 Views)

Davido Shows Off His 6 Packs Progression After 11 Days At The Gym / Miracle Shares First Post And Picture After Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by Whogoblog: 2:59pm On May 10, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Desmond Elliot Recreates Amazing 11 Years Throwback Picture With Friends

Shared with Caption ...

So here we are 11 years later ... life
#shessogrownnow

Source: https://soundaza.com/desmond-elliot-recreates-amazing-11-years-throwback-picture-with-friends/

Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by Whogoblog: 2:59pm On May 10, 2019
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by majamajic(m): 3:18pm On May 10, 2019
why do Nigeria men remove earings when they start getting old ?
unlike Americans

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by majamajic(m): 3:18pm On May 10, 2019
unlike Americans
Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by Onoopemiposi: 3:53pm On May 10, 2019
So that girl is 15years

16 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by itspzpics(m): 4:10pm On May 10, 2019
Women dey grow fast sha

Slay Queen Used By Yahoo Boys Strips Off In The Middle Of The Road At Mushin => See Photos and Watch Video HERE

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by Ebhyclint: 4:56pm On May 10, 2019
Onoopemiposi:
So that girl is 15years
Lol...Or 13years sef

12 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by shaggy007(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2019
majamajic:

unlike Americans

Make people mock them anyhow?

"See this old man, your mates dey make money while you dey dress like woman... Why you no wear skirt complete am?... Shameless old man..."

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by Buharimustgo: 5:34pm On May 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by Buharimustgo: 5:35pm On May 10, 2019
majamajic:

unlike Americans

It is because they don't want their children to copy their foolishness

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by Jman06(m): 5:38pm On May 10, 2019
Desmond Ediot

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by Flexherbal(m): 5:43pm On May 10, 2019
The young shall grow !
Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by NOC1(m): 5:44pm On May 10, 2019
chai na this kind girls put Dominic Strauss khan for trouble, girls that appear older than thier age, you will be hanging with someone you don't know that she is a child.
I have one like that, the day I found out that she is Fifteen I nearly slapped her for deceiving me, she told me that she will turn 18 last year I stupidly agreed, one night I was thinking I said common this girl just finished Sec Sch and just gained admission in a private Uni, then I checked my last born who just graduate at 21.
The nest day I asked her to come to my house, when she came I shouted on her to tell me her real age, she started pleading and told me she will turn 16, i told her the problem associated with that kinda lie, where I will be if her parents find out, what will happen if she get pregnant for me, how she would have ended my career if things has gone bad.

11 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by lovingyouhun: 5:44pm On May 10, 2019
This man, you no dey change, money is good, keeps you far grom old age

Its like money can slow down aging process oooooo, chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by TimiRume(f): 5:45pm On May 10, 2019
majamajic:

unlike Americans
Because american men don't stay in their kids' lives, so they have no reason to appear responsible.

5 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by QuickStandard: 5:48pm On May 10, 2019
Buharimustgo:

It is because they don't want their children to copy their foolishness

Big foolishness grin imagine an adult behaving like Bob risky
Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by deltateam: 5:48pm On May 10, 2019
Whogoblog:
@SOUNDAZA

Desmond Elliot Recreates Amazing 11 Years Throwback Picture With Friends

Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://soundaza.com/desmond-elliot-recreates-amazing-11-years-throwback-picture-with-friends/

Who is the beautiful lady there?
Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by naijapikin04(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2019
Popular Musicians Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile Arrested for Alleged Money Laundering, Cyber Crime- EFCC

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, said it arrested Afeez Fashola popularly known as Naira Marley and Omoniyi Temidayo Raphael who performs as Zlatan for alleged internet fraud and money laundering.

They were arrested along with: Tiamiu Abdulrahman Kayode, Adewunmi Adeyanju Moses, Rahman Jago and Abubakar Musa.

The EFCC spokesman, Tony Orilade in a statement on the commission's official Instagram page on Friday, said they were picked up in “connection with alleged case of internet fraud and money laundering,” following intelligence report that linked them to cyber crimes.

They were arrested on Friday, May 10, 2019 at 9, Gbangbola Street, Ikate, Lekki, Lagos.

According to EFCC, the Commission found and recovered a number of items, including laptops, from the suspects.

The statement by the EFCC read:>> https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/05/10/popular-musicians-naira-marley-zlatan-ibile-arrested-for-alleged-money-laundering-cyber-crime-efcc/

Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by Queenboy123(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2019
Onoopemiposi:
So that girl is 15years
Do you want to marry her?

6 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by deltateam: 5:51pm On May 10, 2019
Onoopemiposi:
So that girl is 15years

If I hear. She has blossomed for marriage. If you have correct information about her I think I need it.
Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by Fish4wealth: 6:08pm On May 10, 2019
Desmond, you looking younger by the day....seriously i admire you.
Keep up your good works.
But is "she" your niece or sister?
Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by Benekruku(m): 6:36pm On May 10, 2019
When he was a saint before he became a thief
Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 10, 2019
Desmond Elliot hairline,choi!!!
Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 10, 2019
This gal is less than 15 chineke
Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by twilliamx(m): 7:41pm On May 10, 2019
11 years or 21 years. Cos the way that girl take grow in 11years, i nor understand.

Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by PROPHETmichael: 8:07pm On May 10, 2019
majamajic:

unlike Americans

It is written, "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things." 1Cor. 13:11
Re: Desmond Elliot Recreates Throwback Picture After 11 Years by ehinmowo: 8:10pm On May 10, 2019
NOC1:
chai na this kind girls put Dominic Strauss khan for trouble, girls that appear older than thier age, you will be hanging with someone you don't know that she is a child.
I have one like that, the day I found out that she is Fifteen I nearly slapped her for deceiving me, she told me that she will turn 18 last year I stupidly agreed, one night I was thinking I said common this girl just finished Sec Sch and just gained admission in a private Uni, then I checked my last born who just graduate at 21.
The nest day I asked her to come to my house, when she came I shouted on her to tell me her real age, she started pleading and told me she will turn 16, i told her the problem associated with that kinda lie, where I will be if her parents find out, what will happen if she get pregnant for me, how she would have ended my career if things has gone bad.

I took one home one day. She stays in my hood then. I don dey mood. dey start smooching. something just told me to ask her age. omo d girl na 14. All the zeal just died. I bought food for her and send her home.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' / Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest / Tboss Plays Pregnant Woman In “Ajoche”, New Africa Magic Series (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.