Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Panic In Rivers As Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Rivers As Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 (568 Views)

Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions / Security Beefed Up In Rivers As INEC Collates Election Results / FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic In Rivers As Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 by Eggheaded(m): 5:37pm On May 18, 2017
- Suspected Fulani herdsmen have reportedly invaded and killed two people in Afam Uku, Oyigbo, local government area of rivers state - Chisom Gbali, the caretaker committee chairman of Oyigbo local government area, has confirmed the killings - The State Police Public Relations Officer Omoni Nnamdi said he has not been told about the incident Two people have been reportedly killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen in Afam Uku in Oyigbo local government area of rivers state. The suspected Fulani herdsmen were said to have attacked the victims for unknown reasons. Meanwhile, an eyewitness said the attack might be because of the resistance from the victims against the destruction of their farm crops by the herdsmen’s cattle.
Reports have it that Chisom Gbali, the caretaker committee chairman of Oyigbo local government area, has confirmed the killing. NAIJ.com gathered that Gbali said the deceased were attacked and killed by the suspected Fulani herdsmen in their farmlands. He said: ‘’We woke up this morning to hear the story of the two people killed by the Fulani herdsmen. ''I don’t actually know the reason for the killing. But, I believe that has to do with destruction of farm crops by cattle. ''The victims, I learnt, had questioned the motive behind the destruction of their crops by the herdsmen’s cattle. ''There might have been hot exchanges between the victims and the herdsmen. One of the victims was from Tai."
He further disclosed that seven persons have been arrested in connection with the incident. Rivers state police command spokesman Omoni Nnamdi said he has not been told about the incident. NAIJ.com also recently reported that a nursing mother has been killed in a clash between some Fulani herdsmen and residents of Adiko community in Obi local government of Benue state. The nursing mother was killed alongside three others in the crisis that began after Fulani herdsmen were refused entry into the community.
https://www.naij.com/1105489-panic-rivers-fulani-herdsmen-kill-2.html
Re: Panic In Rivers As Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 by alienvirus: 5:40pm On May 18, 2017
These people sha.

Militants! Protect your people from such babarism.

1 Like

Re: Panic In Rivers As Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 by SIRmanjar(m): 5:42pm On May 18, 2017
Like I said the Fulaniz are not the problem we have in nigeria, infact they are the darlingz ad the most peaceful tribe in nigeria.They live in peace with dia host community ad develop anywere they find themselves..The ibos are nigeriaz headache grin

Oya olodos make una come taxi me again.
Re: Panic In Rivers As Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 18, 2017
Its like they have forgotten its Rivers state of Wike and not Benue state of Ortom.
Re: Panic In Rivers As Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 18, 2017
Funny people of Rivers state. If na to fight political fight you go find them, to dey burst pipe upandan dem sabi that ooo to kidnap, oil bunkering dem dey. Now to face herdsmen wey carry rod for hand and AK-47 dem no sabi... Children of Wike grin
Re: Panic In Rivers As Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 by Igboesika: 5:51pm On May 18, 2017
Even in the absence of their master ?.

Rivers people should not fall my hand abeg.

KILL THEM ALL AND OFFER THEIR MISERABLE BODIES TO ANIMALS IN THE ZOO !!

2 Likes

Re: Panic In Rivers As Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 18, 2017
Igboesika:
v
For Vendetta grin booker aye!

(1) (Reply)

Manchester Suicide Bomber Strike,19 Confirmed Dead, 50 Injured / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Begin Attacks / An Open Letter On The South East Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.