Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed (122599 Views)

Late Moji Olaiya Is Nigeria’s Most Searched Person On Google 2017; See Others / Burial Poster Of Late Moji Olaiya (Photos) / Celebrities Pay Tribute To Late Moji Olaiya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by SmartchoicesNG: 7:45pm On May 18, 2017
toprealman:
Enemies are always within. Such pic is not for public consumption.
You scared that your uncles evil acts are about to be revealed?
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 18, 2017
So sad cry cry cry cry
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by SalamRushdie: 7:45pm On May 18, 2017
Pangea:
That hospital looks like a quack Nigerian Hospital
Are we sure she died in Canada?

People live when prompt medical attention is given after pulmonary attack

RIP to her

I swear it looks like a quack Nigerian abbatoir

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by Paulscholari(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2017
RIP Dear.. She closed her eyes into death. Unmh. One of my favorite Yoruba actress. This world is not our home but just a land to journey through, may your soul find rest in the afterlife, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 18, 2017
cry
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by franklynn(m): 7:49pm On May 18, 2017
Please oo is it me alone or is there someone else who has been defrauded by this so called data reseller guyz mehn i just thought i should give them a benefit of a doubt and gbam I haf entered one chance!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by israelmao(m): 7:50pm On May 18, 2017
Can't you respect the dead?You are just busy floating your coupon or bet slip around.RIP Moji.
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by SmartchoicesNG: 7:50pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
So sad
Racism is real,

See the rumpled scattered bed they put her on
The mattress is even so flat.
Seems it is a very cheap hospital
That husband should be investigated for murder
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by coolcatty: 7:51pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
So sad
Racism is real,

See the rumpled scattered bed they put her on
The mattress is even so flat.
Seems it is a very cheap hospital

Only you and your God knows what this woman did to you....you have been spewing so much venom and hate on all her threads...............get well sha.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by BoneBlogger(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2017
this is very sad
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by franklynn(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2017
israelmao:
Can you respect the dead?You are just busy floating your coupon or bet slip around.

Sorry sir just that I'm making an enquiry abt some fraudsters parading themselves abt as dataresellers
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by columbus007(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2017
God bless the dead embarassed
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 18, 2017
may Allah forgive her her sins and grant her jannah

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 18, 2017
Why would anyone invade her privacy like this? Shameful.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by DLondonboiy: 7:58pm On May 18, 2017
emeijeh:

Don't you have any other word to say ?

Who placed you on everlasting replay?

They are robots and they live among us...

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by profmallor: 7:59pm On May 18, 2017
What a Pity, family members did same to whitney when she died, even that Mr Latin did something similar to a colleague that passes on some weeks back. Humans would always be humans, always selfish, greedy and self centered. I hope she's in a better place now.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by juman(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2017
So this is how people die.
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by juman(m): 8:02pm On May 18, 2017
Thinking about recession is killing itself.
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by Karufi: 8:03pm On May 18, 2017
So sad! may her gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by Afonjafucker(m): 8:03pm On May 18, 2017
RIP madam.
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by duduwest(m): 8:05pm On May 18, 2017
Ina lilahi wa ina ilaehi rojiun. At least she's not part of those slay mama, its either we like it or not we will depart this world one day may God grant her best janat cause she died a believer ( MUSLIMAT).sister RAMAT we loves you but you are well loved by your creator.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by Seunpaul01(m): 8:08pm On May 18, 2017
This is very painful. Chaiii, Oluwa o.
cry cry cry
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by Tunagee(m): 8:10pm On May 18, 2017
Heartmender1:
Chai! RIP!! And one pastor has already given a prophetic vision about lot of Nigeria actors and actresses dying this year but no one believes him.

Leave that story. The pastor dey use psychology. Nigerian actors and actresses are many so there is a high chance of some percentage exiting the world.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by MrSheyi(m): 8:11pm On May 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by ipobarecriminals: 8:11pm On May 18, 2017
sad cry embarassed Eru oluwa ba mi ooooo,Eru olorun bami ooo.We are all a sinner.Dear LORD JESUS,Have MERCY
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by Seunpaul01(m): 8:11pm On May 18, 2017
This is very painful. Chaiii, Oluwa o.
cry cry cry

RIP
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by hedonistic: 8:12pm On May 18, 2017
The vanity of everything. It's just sobering.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by lordkhalifa(m): 8:12pm On May 18, 2017
I want to see pictures of grandpa buhari in London mortuary

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by wakes: 8:14pm On May 18, 2017
sad
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by Sanchez01: 8:14pm On May 18, 2017
Heartmender1:
Chai! RIP!! And one pastor has already given a prophetic vision about lot of Nigeria actors and actresses dying this year but no one believes him.
Its natural to lose an actor or an actress to death, particularly on an annual basis. As a matter of fact, we had a lot last year and I believe it is because death came knocking on their door just like he would on others' doors.

Perhaps if I'd be a strong prophet if I 'prophesy' that a football club would win the champions league every season?

Ask most of these so called prophets to be specific and wàhálà would start.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by Tunagee(m): 8:15pm On May 18, 2017
lordkhalifa:
I want to see pictures of grandpa buhari in London mortuary

Mumu! are u sure buhari won't live longer than you?wishing a generous president dead. Illiterate!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More / Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death / Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.