Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed (122592 Views)

Late Moji Olaiya Is Nigeria’s Most Searched Person On Google 2017; See Others / Burial Poster Of Late Moji Olaiya (Photos) / Celebrities Pay Tribute To Late Moji Olaiya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by mumnana: 8:15pm On May 18, 2017
kolafolabi:
May almighty God forgive her sins and grant her Aljanah Firdaus (Highest part of paradise)

Ameen ya rabbi

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by frugal(m): 8:17pm On May 18, 2017
Why are pictures like this being shared? It's heartbreaking.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 18, 2017
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by segebase(m): 8:18pm On May 18, 2017
rip
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by imperiouxx(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2017
Tunagee:

Leave that story. The pastor dey use psychology. Nigerian actors and actresses are many so there is a high chance of some percentage exiting the world.

Exactly my thought. Only morons believe in a pastor said that for things that require common sense. Human beings are meant to live and one day die, so in any given population (actors/actresses/audience), we expect some to die.
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by jibs4lv(m): 8:30pm On May 18, 2017
NwaaObinkita:
So sad
Racism is real,

See the rumpled scattered bed they put her on
The mattress is even so flat.
Seems it is a very cheap hospital
u commented as if u hv ur brain kept in ur yansh ,na wa for u o,dnt boda yasef qoutin me coz i dnt check a thread twice !
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by ozy4christ(f): 8:31pm On May 18, 2017
kolafolabi:
May almighty God forgive her sins and grant her Aljanah Firdaus (Highest part of paradise)

my dear,u determine where u go now dat u are alive,no forgiveness after death but judgement.dont be deceived
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:32pm On May 18, 2017
This forum and its mods have no respect for human dignity

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 18, 2017
Please let the dead rest.stop posting things like this
From ALLAH we have come and to thee shall we brought back.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by figure007(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
So sad
Racism is real,

were you there and you saw the bed ? Ahnahn people self ... Criticizing all the time ... Cheap or no cheap at least there urgent response to patient will be better than Nigerian own ...unlike here that the nurses would frustrate your life

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by sisisioge: 8:35pm On May 18, 2017
Oma se o...may God rest her soul and console her loved ones.
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by Kaybaba5(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2017
Rest in perfect peace
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by figure007(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Shut up... this looks like a deliberate murder.... the husband should be investigated!
investigated because his wife died during child birth? Am speechless tp your comment sir
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 18, 2017
I wonder what d stupid blogger wants us to do with this picture. Her beautiful and strong memory lives on in our heart. No need ruining d image for us...

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by anthopadua(m): 8:39pm On May 18, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by abbeyty(m): 8:44pm On May 18, 2017
just like that, o ma se ohh
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by omogin(f): 8:46pm On May 18, 2017
Unethical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by alsudaes1(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2017
toprealman:
Enemies are always within. Such pic is not for public consumption.

Not happy seeing it too, I asked myself why that was publicized sad

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by xcoded(m): 8:50pm On May 18, 2017
So sad, may her gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by otokx(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2017
Even in death she acted a scene.
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by nice360: 8:52pm On May 18, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
May her gentle soul rest in peace...
http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/exclusive-photo-of-late-actress-moji.html?m=1
May Allah forgive her short comings and grant her. Janatul firdaus.
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by lordkhalifa(m): 8:54pm On May 18, 2017
Jolaoshot:
you're such a fool.. and you wish your father LONG LIFE? if he dies, your father goes with him..

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by Aremuagan144(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
So sad Racism is real,
See the rumpled scattered bed they put her on The mattress is even so flat. Seems it is a very cheap hospital
must u comment?
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by kolafolabi(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2017
ozy4christ:
my dear,u determine where u go now dat u are alive,no forgiveness after death but judgement.dont be deceived

Prayers are what they need.. Remember to pray for the dead souls.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by emeijeh(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2017
Specialspesh:
Painful

I've always wanted to asked this person the same question. Always "booked"
don't mind her
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:23pm On May 18, 2017
Whoever put this picture in the public domain is very wicked. Enemy more than friend.
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by LordofWar: 9:23pm On May 18, 2017
toprealman:
Enemies are always within. Such pic is not for public consumption.
I agree with you. Maybe Seun should even look into this. The family would not be happy to see something like this in public domain. They should be allowed to mourn in peace. It's hard enough losing a loved one

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by Emeraldz(f): 9:24pm On May 18, 2017
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by 4evaYung(m): 9:26pm On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
So sad
Racism is real,

if your country provides similar or even half standard, she wouldnt have travelled..
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by slivertongue: 9:28pm On May 18, 2017
here today gone tomorrow ...gone too soon
Re: Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed by toprealman: 9:32pm On May 18, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

You scared that your uncles evil acts are about to be revealed?
Some of us have uncles and aunties that we are proud of....we do not all have to come from those families were every uncle is a kill joy and aunties exhibiting diabolical tendencies you know!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More / Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death / Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.