Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? (11524 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by GentlemanAyo(m): 5:58pm On May 18, 2017
Vacancy,

We are sourcing for candidates to join our team at Orange Drugs Limited in our Management Trainee Programme here in Lagos. Interested Candidates should have a Bachelors degree in Engineering or a science related course with first class or 2.1, at least 2 years work experience in an FMCG company (Fresh graduates may be considered ), problem solving skills, ability to carry out project works and work with little supervision. Interested candidates should send their resumes to recruitment@orangegroups.com using the position as the subject matter before May 24th, 2017. Multiple entries will not be considered.
Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by Liznix: 7:51pm On May 18, 2017
If you are a fresh graduate or don't have anything doing or want to cut your teeth in sales then go for it. They hire and fire at will, will deduct your pension from your salary and not remit to your PFA, give you crazy targets,, you practically use your funds to run their business and owe you month to month of your float even if you retire sane. They will cut same float even after you had justified amount spent. You go use your own money buy sample at least to show customer wetin you dey sell of them product o cuz dem no go give you sample to take push your Sales. (which clear thinking FMCG does that??)they treat staff like if you don't like it you can go to hell. They will tell you as a supervisor to go to different locations and don't want to pay for passage.

I know a staff of theirs who had an accident a few days to Xmas last year with his van that somersaulted while on a sales delivery.. Thank God for his life just a few bruises and scratches... Till I speak the money he used to treat himself at the hospital after the incident they never still pay

.. Not even a mail to say sorry about it. Ask me how much he used for hospital bill and have not payed.?? 10k. Funny enough dem 'fix' the van up and returned to him and he still was not payed his hospital bills. Wait for it...... Guess what.. He has been fired since February 2017 or so. My brother.. Abi sister.. You no go know wetin dey happen for inside fenced compound till you enter.. By then at times it might be too late..

All this is after you have attended over 7 sessions of INTERVIEWS ON DIFFERENT DAYS without them helping with transport fare if you like come from Maiduguri you are on your own. When they are sure they will take you that is when they pay for that last interview session.

Apart from the above observations they are an OK coy to work with. grin

The are legit if I am to answer your questions.

They pay sales reps, 50k

Sales Supervisors 75k or so after removing pension they will never remit to your PFA(I know some staff who have worked there for over 3 years and till date ko ko lo) and I know some staff Who have left or where fired who have not still gotten entitlements and pension till date even after a couple of months.

Like I said.. It's an OK coy to work with. Salary is constant and paid at the end of the month is a plus. They give some bonus in December a plus. You are entitled to leave after a year normal. There is room to grow and get promoted. But then you Wan oust your oga from work ni? grin

Lalasticlala and Co.. Make una come out o. Make ppl know as e dey go for there so dem fit enter with proper info. I stand corrected by any one with a different view. Abeg show make we dig am. I get witnesses boku.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by GentlemanAyo(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2017
Liznix:
If you are a fresh graduate or don't have anything doing or want to cut your teeth in sales then go for it. They hire and fire at will, will deduct your pension from your salary and not remit to your PFA, give you crazy targets,, you practically use your funds to run their business and owe you month to month of your float even if you retire sane. They will cut same float even after you had justified amount spent. You go use your own money buy sample at least to show customer wetin you dey sell of them product o cuz dem no go give you sample to take push your Sales. (which clear thinking FMCG does that??)they treat staff like if you don't like it you can go to hell. They will tell you as a supervisor to go to different locations and don't want to pay for passage.

I know a staff of theirs who had an accident a few days to Xmas last year with his van that somersaulted while on a sales delivery.. Thank God for his life just a few bruises and scratches... Till I speak the money he used to treat himself at the hospital after the incident they never still pay

.. Not even a mail to say sorry about it. Ask me how much he used for hospital bill and have not payed.?? 10k. Funny enough dem 'fix' the van up and returned to him and he still was not payed his hospital bills. Wait for it...... Guess what.. He has been fired since February 2017 or so. My brother.. Abi sister.. You no go know wetin dey happen for inside fenced compound till you enter.. By then at times it might be too late..

All this is after you have attended over 7 sessions of INTERVIEWS ON DIFFERENT DAYS without them helping with transport fare if you like come from Maiduguri you are on your own. When they are sure they will take you that is when they pay for that last interview session.

They pay sales reps, 50k

Sales Supervisors 75k or so after removing pension they will never remit to your PFA(I know some staff who have worked there for over 3 years and till date ko ko lo) and I know some staff Who have left or where fired who have not still gotten entitlements and pension till date even after a couple of months.

Like I said.. It's an OK coy to work with. Salary is constant and paid at the end of the month is a plus. They give some bonus in December a plus. You are entitled to leave after a year normal. There is room to grow and get promoted. But then you Wan oust your oga from work ni? grin

Lalasticlala and Co.. Make una come out o. Make ppl know as e dey go for there so dem fit enter with proper info. I stand corrected by any one with a different view. Abeg show make we dig am. I get witnesses boku.

Jesu! Ngwanu they no deh try o. See testimonies, eya! Oh.
Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by GeoOla25(m): 9:15pm On May 18, 2017
Liznix:

They pay sales reps, 50k

deceptive mechanism.
Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by dingbang(m): 3:18pm On May 19, 2017
I no dey go the interview again...
Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by dingbang(m): 3:19pm On May 19, 2017
Liznix abeg what of management trainees...
Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by chrysanthus07: 12:45am On May 20, 2017
dingbang:
Liznix abeg what of management trainees...
yea,what of the mgt trainee,coz I just an invite.

1 Like

Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by Liznix: 10:56am On May 20, 2017
chrysanthus07:
yea,what of the mgt trainee,coz I just an invite.

Management trainee different from staff ni? grin all na gimmick to make una come for interview as most people would ordinarily shy from sales having known what the coy does in its sales section.

Well if you are in administration I guess you would not have the burden of sales on your head as na paper work mostly and end of the day go home..... But if you are transfered to sales... Especially the Personal care department O. Y. O.

That does not mean if you are in an administrative office them go take preference in paying your pension deductions o no just go there.. In fact that topic for there na sensitive one. They will ask you to write down, Mail, text your PFA pin a million times to work on it and at the end zilch(0) is paid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by Liznix: 11:08am On May 20, 2017
dingbang:
I no dey go the interview again...

Na.. Please go. Never say never! I may be exaggerating on to say I know all this. I might not know all the good parts of working with the coy so please by all means attend. If it does not suit you... You are free to move the on. You learn with experience. After all I know some ppl as well there who started as sales ppl and have moved up the ladder in same coy and doing well. .

2 Likes

Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by Fatchi: 7:11pm On May 21, 2017
pls what is their competency test like. cos I was invited for management trainee.thanks
Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by CallofDuty(m): 5:55pm On May 23, 2017
Pls I have just been invited for the Mgt trainee interview slated for tomorrow..Who is with me??
Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by ebenobis(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2017
CallofDuty:
Pls I have just been invited for the Mgt trainee interview slated for tomorrow..Who is with me??
When did you write your test?
Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by CallofDuty(m): 9:39pm On May 23, 2017
ebenobis:

When did you write your test?
yesterday man
Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by MORACHI3065: 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
CallofDuty:

Baba how was the interview and what should one expect or questions?!. Thanks
Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by CallofDuty(m): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2017
Abeg forget ODl..or whatevr de call demselves...a Coy that recruits for mgt trainee 3x a year..does it not tell u somthing ?..dont have much to say..the long post on this thread has said it all ..de only live on past glory..wish u guys the best dou..

3 Likes

Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by andyterfa(m): 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2018
Orange drug has been using job seekers any how.They keep on recruiting pple just to help them sell off their stock pied products.

I attended their boot camp August 2018,after 4 days of vigorous trainings nothing came out of it.We were pushed to Agege mkt to sell Delta soap in cartons.It was really an ultimate search.D highest person sold 8 cartons,i sold 3 Cartons.We were 10 in number wt each having an assistant.At d end d assistant collected 4K each.Only one person was employed as a sales exe,Salary 50K.2 pple given merchandise position which I happen to be one of them wt salary 30K,may God help Nigerian graduates.

Even if u r employed,they will give u an unrealistic target of say #5M.If u dnt meet d target ur salary will b porated.U will hv to walk round d mkt daily to sell d product

This is purely modern day slavery.I will advice graduate to embrace entrepreneur instead of been used by one so called employer.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by mightyleks(m): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2018
andyterfa:
Orange drug has been using job seekers any how.They keep on recruiting pple just to help them sell off their stock pied products.

I attended their boot camp August 2018,after 4 days of vigorous trainings nothing came out of it.We were pushed to Agege mkt to sell Delta soap in cartons.It was really an ultimate search.D highest person sold 8 cartons,i sold 3 Cartons.We were 10 in number wt each having an assistant.At d end d assistant collected 4K each.Only one person was employed as a sales exe,Salary 50K.2 pple given merchandise position which I happen to be one of them wt salary 30K,may God help Nigerian graduates.

Even if u r employed,they will give u an unrealistic target of say #5M.If u dnt meet d target ur salary will b porated.U will hv to walk round d mkt daily to sell d product

This is purely modern day slavery.I will advice graduate to embrace entrepreneur instead of been used by one so called employer.

I can testify to this

Hmmmmm. This is deep.

Get a professional course

Become entrepreneurial that's the deal

2 Likes

Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by CallofDuty(m): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2018
Same here..Our boot camp was last year...Thank God I got another offer immediately after the boot camp..and the painful thing was that after the energy sapping camp..there was no reimbursement whatsoever..What a Big Shame..not even 1k.

3 Likes

Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
I believe u guys thanks for the info.. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by Zooey(f): 4:22am On Feb 15, 2021
Wow!... It's 2021 does anyone have an update on orange group bootcamp training?

1 Like

Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by snoopyd1: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2021
They're still doing bootcamp on weekly basis as people are resigning weekly . They're not pure at all
Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by IamNiel: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2021
I just left the company as we were about to start the boot camp after I came across this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Hi there,

Please what position did your apply for
IamNiel:
I just left the company as we were about to start the boot camp after I came across this thread.
Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by IamNiel: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
SochLee:
Hi there,

Please what position did your apply for

Graduate Trainee
Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
IamNiel:

Graduate Trainee

I got the bootcamp mail too and I didn't apply for a sales role.
Its sad that they are still playing the same tricks in 2022

2 Likes

Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by Geophillic: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2022
I got the mail for management trainee bootcamp.. any info about that?

1 Like

Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by Cybeauty: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2022
Geophillic:
I got the mail for management trainee bootcamp.. any info about that?

Same here o
Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by Geophillic: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
Did u have any info about the coy. Or how their bootcamp look like
Cybeauty:

Same here o

1 Like

Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by MStar09: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2022
Anyone with information about Orange Drugs Bootcamp please?

And their management trainee program. I will really appreciate a response.
Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by MStar09: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2022
Anyone?
Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by LilyOg: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
MStar09:
Anyone with information about Orange Drugs Bootcamp please?

And their management trainee program. I will really appreciate a response.

Could you still attend the boot camp
Re: Orange Drug Limited Recruitment How True Is It? by MStar09: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2022
LilyOg:

Could you still attend the boot camp

I have not. Any information about it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2016-2017 Shell/petan Graduate Internship Programme / How Do I Opt Out Of N-power / Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.