Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry (11526 Views)

Enugu Asks Indigent Fresh Graduates To Applay For FG, UNDP Empowerment Programme / Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry / Federal Government P-yes Empowerment Programme 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by Mainblockent(f): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2020
Lagos, Nigeria. Tuesday, December 29, 2020

In a bid to prepare young Africans for the real world, Sanofi, a global biopharmaceutical healthcare company committed to empowering lives, is calling on youths in Nigeria and Ghana to participate in its internship program tagged, JOY (Journey, Opportunities and You).

The JOY program is scheduled to commence in February 2021 and is tailored towards identifying young talents, honing their skill sets to boost career growth in diverse fields through practical training and mentorship.

We invite interested candidates to submit entries. To be eligible for participation, candidates must be new graduates of medicine, pharmacy, social sciences, etc waiting to commence their National Service or Pharmacy Internship not later than February 2021. This call for entry is free and open to the above-named category of people. Interested applicants are to write an essay on the topic “The relevance of technology and innovation in the future of healthcare in Africa” and visit https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfnLc-41L0DLNlOnqLx3jEZNbHcNV5EUm0wxekHzKKt0XbnnA/viewform?usp=send_form to register and submit their essays. The calls for entry will kick-off on the 29th of December 2020 through the 15th of January 2021.

To create equal opportunity for prospective applicants, qualification of candidates for Sanofi JOY internship will hold in three phases:

Phase one will see prospective interns participate in an essay writing contest. Candidates will write essay against selected topic. Forty candidates will be shortlisted to proceed to the next phase by a jury made up of external HR professionals and Sanofi officials.

Phase two entails virtual interviews where 20 candidates will emerge and be admitted into the Sanofi JOY boot camp.

Phase three will feature a three-day orientation program where 6 candidates would emerge for the Sanofi JOY program and deployed for up to 12 months practical training and mentoring.

This initiative is one of Sanofi’s many ways of nurturing young talents and looking future-forward to developing future business leaders.

Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by evansjeff(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2020
Only for selected courses, I will pass

In other news, so I was inside this bus and the next is boom, conductor and one passenger begin exchange blows...wetin happen? Conductor tell everybody say “enter with change” and this guy dey give am #500, meanwhile me sit down for back seat with #1000 note cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 29, 2020
cx
Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by DrBrainstorm(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2020
evansjeff:
angry
Guy see as you just snatch my ftc, dis your network must be 5G grin

Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by unity004(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2020
grin wish good luck to those applying and happy new year to nairalanders in advance

2 Likes

Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by siralos135: 7:07am On Dec 29, 2020
Great
Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by Sonnobax15(m): 7:09am On Dec 29, 2020
cool. Good.....
Buy na only God know how many essays wey I write when I dey for secondary school....Dem go reach Alhaji Issa start suya business for Suleja junction

It'd be a nice idea if only they are fair enough to pick the eligible candidates,and shouldn't be hijacked by our politicians by replacing the poor man's child name with their's....
Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by DenreleDave(m): 7:09am On Dec 29, 2020
Great

Na the essay go make me run o

Ewo ni essay grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by djflexcy: 7:10am On Dec 29, 2020
Good luck to those applying may 2021 be better than this year, whatsoever we lost we recover
Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by boss096(m): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2020
Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by Tbasicme: 7:19am On Dec 29, 2020
Ohk na
Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by oilking: 7:24am On Dec 29, 2020
Country is in deep comma
Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by bewla(m): 7:24am On Dec 29, 2020
evansjeff:

In other news, so I was inside this bus and the next is boom, conductor and one passenger begin exchange blows...wetin happen? Conductor tell everybody say “enter with change” and this guy dey give am #500, meanwhile me sit down for back seat with #1000 note cry
U be omo ologo .

no time u on top
Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by 4tomandchi: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2020
Companies looking for cheap work force are calling it empowerment what none sense why not employ full graduates and pay them well.
Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by Goldencheese(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2020
evansjeff:

Na swollen face you go take Commot for the motor! Just kidding. grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by AMOSCO2010(m): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2020
OK

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR CHEAP DATA
Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by WealthyValue(m): 7:35am On Dec 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by janedonez(m): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2020
Great
Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by Houseofglam7(f): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2020
undecided
Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by Karrima: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2020
4tomandchi:
Companies looking for cheap work force are calling it empowerment what none sense why not employ full graduates and pay them well.

How many people have Nigerian companies empowered? These guys are trying to do something that your local companies failed to do, the least we can do is appreciate them.
Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by ThierryJay: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2020
4tomandchi:

Sanofi already employs Nigerians on a full time basis and pays them well in Nigeria. This is just an initiative from them to assist young prospects in the Nigerian health sector to make a mark and gain recognition.
Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by oludotun17666: 11:20am On Dec 29, 2020
Excellent gesture, one step at a time.
Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2020
Till now just first page?
Re: Sanofi Unveils Empowerment Programme, Calls For Entry by AprokoGirl: 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mainblockent:
Lagos, Nigeria. Tuesday, December 29, 2020

In a bid to prepare young Africans for the real world, Sanofi, a global biopharmaceutical healthcare company committed to empowering lives, is calling on youths in Nigeria and Ghana to participate in its internship Contact Details program tagged, JOY (Journey, Opportunities and You).

The JOY program is scheduled to commence in February 2021 and is tailored towards identifying young talents, honing their skill sets to boost career growth in diverse fields through practical training and mentorship.

We invite interested candidates to submit entries. To be eligible for participation, candidates must be new graduates of medicine, pharmacy, social sciences, etc waiting to commence their National Service or Pharmacy Internship not later than February 2021. This call for entry is free and open to the above-named category of people. Interested applicants are to write an essay on the topic “The relevance of technology and innovation in the future of healthcare in Africa” and visit https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfnLc-41L0DLNlOnqLx3jEZNbHcNV5EUm0wxekHzKKt0XbnnA/viewform?usp=send_form to register and submit their essays. The calls for entry will kick-off on the 29th of December 2020 through the 15th of January 2021.

To create equal opportunity for prospective applicants, qualification of candidates for Sanofi JOY internship will hold in three phases:

Phase one will see prospective interns participate in an essay writing contest. Candidates will write essay against selected topic. Forty candidates will be shortlisted to proceed to the next phase by a jury made up of external HR professionals and Sanofi officials.

Phase two entails virtual interviews where 20 candidates will emerge and be admitted into the Sanofi JOY boot camp.

Phase three will feature a three-day orientation program where 6 candidates would emerge for the Sanofi JOY program and deployed for up to 12 months practical training and mentoring.

This initiative is one of Sanofi’s many ways of nurturing young talents and looking future-forward to developing future business leaders.

(1) (Reply)

UAC. Recruitment / Fraudulent Activities In Osun SUBEB Recruitment / Twenty Million People Apply For 100,000 Railway Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.