Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service (18289 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Distributes Transistor Radios / See What Policeman Did To Vigilante Member After Being Saved From Kidnappers Den / Dino Melaye Holds A Protest Against Yahaya Bello Led Kogi Government (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service by chukwuibuipob: 9:32pm On May 18, 2017
deji15:
Can we have some jerry cans please? I am from Anambla.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
palm wine tapper keg.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service by 5oyad: 9:32pm On May 18, 2017
Motorcycles that cost the state 600 million to buy. The governor is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service by omaigala12(m): 9:33pm On May 18, 2017
Aromas:
Seriously we need this in Kogi State, the rate of insecurity has endanger the progress of our dear state. Now, Lokoja to Ajaokuta straight to Okene is safe both day n night............ Likewise Iyara to Ijumu forwarding to Kabba join Okene expressway is absolutely commendable. Thumb up GYB.
what we need is for him to pay salaries

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service by Kaetoh: 9:50pm On May 18, 2017
fiizznation:
And the winner of today's competition of youth empowerment is the governor of kogi state.

At least he didn't empower his people with 25 litres cans of water like my friend(the failed governor) in anambra state, neither did he gave his state graduates wheelbarrows to push like the man in benue.

But come to think of it, if obiano empowered his people with cans of water while ortom empowered his own people with wheelbarrows, then a kind of trade have been established between benue folks and anambra folks. Like I push water for you with my wheelbarrow while you sell some canny water to me. Great!!!

Kudos to yahaya bello
why do you people feed fat on lies and falsifications? You people are stiff scared because of the quality of leaders emanating from the South East zone recently. You don't have to compare a single keg of water to the several well arranged wheel barrows of the benue state people. To be honest with you, you do not have a single governor or administrator in your zone that matches gov. Willy Obiano or even dr Peter Obi .

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 18, 2017
He is campaigning for second term, the next to bribe is INEC and officials. After the elections, Kogi people will never get a single wheelbarrow from these thieves/politicians.
Re: Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service by Mariokenny(m): 10:01pm On May 18, 2017
Misplaced priority. The same governor that can't resolve an industrial dispute with tertiary institution unions in his state for over 3 months and counting. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service by Aromas: 10:11pm On May 18, 2017
omaigala12:
what we need is for him to pay salaries
may be u r nt well inform dat, genuine workers hv rcv dia salaries.
Re: Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service by BushDoctor123: 10:21pm On May 18, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

I hope they know in other countries the word Vigilante is associated with lawlessness and carnage?
Were did you get your definition from? if you don't know the meaning Google will help you.
Re: Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service by piagetskinner(m): 10:50pm On May 18, 2017
st least it's better than giving wheel barrows orl jerry cans
Re: Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service by hadige(m): 11:05pm On May 18, 2017
i tink it is better to #reopen all tertiary institutions in kogi state that has been on strike for over 4 months nw, than all this sharing of OKADA bikes to vigilantees sir(GYB)
Re: Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:41pm On May 18, 2017
some government are giving their people wheelbarrow...
Re: Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:46pm On May 18, 2017
that's okada not motorcycle
Re: Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service by Yeligray(m): 11:56pm On May 18, 2017
Well done sir unlike some people giving students 25litres to store palm wine.
Re: Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service by Nobody: 3:54am On May 19, 2017
BushDoctor123:
Were did you get your definition from? if you don't know the meaning Google will help you.

How dumb can you get to know what a vigilante and the context I used it means please go and check your JAMB score oponu.
Re: Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service by omaigala12(m): 6:19am On May 19, 2017
Aromas:

may be u r nt well inform dat, genuine workers hv rcv dia salaries.
plssss Hu are the genuine workers
Has he paid every body in d list he released??
Re: Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service by chikago1: 6:36am On May 19, 2017
Season abi na week of distributions, from wheel barrow to jerry cans to motorcycles and cars. Waiting for the next governor to distribute big trucks and helicopters to his people.
Re: Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service by objobj: 9:59am On May 19, 2017
Ambode empowers neighbourhood corps with 177 vehicles, 377 motorcycles, 4,000 bicycles,others

Re: Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service by vilvic: 10:01am On May 19, 2017
nkwuocha1:

Lol. From where I stay to kogi, if I drive it's 1hr 30minutes.Kogi na the kind place to use for walking dead na!
Kai broda you can lie ooo
suffry abeg hell is real
Re: Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service by snaketail22(m): 10:03am On May 19, 2017
Hongbenga:
Nice one
Re: Kogi Government Distributes 260 Motorcycles, 10 Trucks To Vigilante Service by Jamesugbes(m): 12:13pm On May 19, 2017
They tried sha......................................................

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Bomb Expert Arrested During Stop And Search Operation. Photo / NLC To Onanuga: An Overzealous Hireling Trying To Gain His Principal's Confidenc / Peace Corps Wins N2bn Human Rights Suit Against Police, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.