Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family (64455 Views)

Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle / The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by SalamRushdie: 9:10pm On May 18, 2017
Wow ..

1 Like

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by geebril(m): 9:15pm On May 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin u need to b flogged grin
hehe.... No wahala.

I get Odeyshii grin
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by geebril(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2017
peekay007:
u want try child abuse with the Bull daughter? i'm looking forward greeting you in kirikiri Hospital grin
no wahala.... I go tame tha Bull cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 18, 2017
DeRay98:

Go hid your ignorance.
look at who is talking

Olodo

1 Like

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Burgerlomo: 9:27pm On May 18, 2017
Cute family
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by enomakos(m): 9:32pm On May 18, 2017
mightyhaze:
my brother,...u sure say u sabi wetin be private jet? sad
he is right,amokachi once own a private jet

2 Likes

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by enomakos(m): 9:33pm On May 18, 2017
DeRay98:

So, Amokachi's Tunisian model wife stayed with him all these while?
I thought she left him when his career ended abruptly due to injury and money slowed down.
thank God she is a Tunisian
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Kaetoh: 9:37pm On May 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin u need to b flogged grin
you are beautiful .
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by TINALETC3(f): 9:43pm On May 18, 2017
undecided wats dat
emeijeh:
The bull!!!

Indomie children are all in chaos.. .. . They don't know who he is!
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by TINALETC3(f): 9:43pm On May 18, 2017
coolTnx sweet
Kaetoh:
you are beautiful .
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by emeijeh(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided wats dat
What's what?
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 18, 2017
geebril:
Wishin him goodluck oo.....

and btw, how old iz dah his dawta sef grin

Must u b thinking wit ur DICKson all d time?

2 Likes

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by sukkot: 9:53pm On May 18, 2017
danny the bull gravano. wehdone sir
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by geebril(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2017
Randy91:

Must u b thinking wit ur DICKson all d time?
smh... You'll nor mind ur business now oo....

Izit ur think?.... No

izit even ur DICKson!?.... No again
:|
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by ufuosman(m): 9:56pm On May 18, 2017
lovely family
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:04pm On May 18, 2017
Coach is the Eze gburu gburu in the team. Forget all that Technical director ish, that na wash
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by donlucabrazi(m): 10:15pm On May 18, 2017
geebril:

Chai....Oga Ahmed Yerima, is that you? grin grin grin
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by lordkhalifa(m): 10:24pm On May 18, 2017
so the rumors of this guy squandered his money with Algerian girl and private jet he bought is just a mare myth chai Nigerians can Lie

1 Like

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by gentlemayor(m): 10:25pm On May 18, 2017
Cute smiley

dainformant:
Here are lovely photos of former Super Eagles captain and striker, Daniel Amokachi, who has been elevated to the position of Technical Director of Finnish League side, JS Hercules. Daniel Amokachi was appointed coach of the team in January 2016, but will now work with the team in a bigger capacity.

The former Nigeria international revealed the information on his Instagram page on Wednesday.

"Excited to announce that I will be transitioning to the role of #TechnicalDirector at @jshercules #theamokachis #kakkonen #football #futbol,” amokachi wrote.

D. Amokachi took the time to explain the decision to the first team together with the chairman : “It was hard for me and for the players but we all know that this is better for the team. I still go to the training sessions and I will continue to help them with one on one sessions to improve their football skills“. In this way, D. Amokachi will continue as a valued member of the team while focusing on other aspects of club work.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/photos-of-daniel-amokachi-and-his-cute.html
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by SycophanticGoat: 10:31pm On May 18, 2017
geebril:

Paedophile spotted!! angry

1 Like

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Pizzy01(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2017
itsJude:
hmmm

So as girls full this country reach na oyinbo u see give belle angry

U no see amaka and co
or, Amarachi,?
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Rajosh(m): 11:26pm On May 18, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Hope one of dem is a footballer?
Both sons Kalim and Nazim are players of Besiktas youth team.

1 Like

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Ibro2005: 11:28pm On May 18, 2017
He's lucky not like Rashidi Yekini
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by aribisala0(m): 11:34pm On May 18, 2017
coalcoal1:
I wish him well. I'm sure he has learned his lessons. I remember when he bought a private jet in the peak of his career then.
stupid lies. How much was his highest salary
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by aribisala0(m): 11:36pm On May 18, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Coach is the Eze gburu gburu in the team. Forget all that Technical director ish, that na wash
it depends on each club and country.Not in clubs like Madrid or Barcelona or Chelsea
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 18, 2017
coalcoal1:
I wish him well. I'm sure he has learned his lessons. I remember when he bought a private jet in the peak of his career then.
Abeg someone should help me tell dis nigga dat private jet ain't range rover
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by banmee(m): 12:06am On May 19, 2017
coalcoal1:

I thought i was the only one who remembered that. It was a trend with the first crop of superstars we had. It heralded the beginning of the end of football in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by jfleece(m): 12:48am On May 19, 2017
geebril:

ur thunder go buy akara for junction.. E wan cross road now!!!

1 Like

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Sparkle777(f): 1:09am On May 19, 2017
geebril:

Perv Alert.

1 Like

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Sparkle777(f): 1:11am On May 19, 2017
Oildichotomy:
Daniel Amokachi genes is like one of the strongest in the world. Even the wife looks like him already

Wawu!!

Very true, those boys dnt even look mixed at all. Carbon copies of the bull.

1 Like

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Ebukaokeke25: 1:30am On May 19, 2017
Lovely family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React / 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend / Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.