Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family (64457 Views)

Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle / The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by AreaFada2: 2:21am On May 19, 2017
Oildichotomy:
Daniel Amokachi genes is like one of the strongest in the world. [b]Even the wife looks like him already

[/b]Wawu!!

Werey. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by juman(m): 4:28am On May 19, 2017
Okaaay, he is in oulu.
Good luck to him.

His set of nigerian players were so indiscipline.
Their gross indiscipline destroyed the chances of the nigerian team.
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by megafone: 4:38am On May 19, 2017
D bull!
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by megafone: 4:40am On May 19, 2017
juman:
Okaaay, he is in oulu.
Good luck to him.

His set of nigerian players were so indiscipline.
Their gross indiscipline destroyed the chances of the team.

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by YaksonFCA(m): 5:53am On May 19, 2017
Nice.one
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by nwoye72: 6:08am On May 19, 2017
So amokachi was in Finland where I'm leaving for 15 years and i don't have any idea .pls which city?Lovely family
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by legba1(m): 6:27am On May 19, 2017
mightyhaze:
my brother,...u sure say u sabi wetin be private jet? sad

He got it right. Kachi bought one back then

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by adecz: 6:34am On May 19, 2017
Idoma man,
Arab wife..

Twin boys,
1 girl.

Nice family;
true Nigerian hero...

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Seun360(m): 6:35am On May 19, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Coach is the Eze gburu gburu in the team. Forget all that Technical director ish, that na wash

Wetin u sabi...?

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Donnyboy(m): 6:35am On May 19, 2017
Please guys check out the trailer of My Short film BORDER... I Shot it with a phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay2W82ii2-o&itct=CAoQpDAYASITCKbr5a2n3NMCFZ6QVQod%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Nobody: 6:53am On May 19, 2017
geebril:

no wahala.... I go tame tha Bull cheesy

See who wan tame person cheesy

Honestly, I was wondering who will be looking at the child in such a way but as per say you and her are mates, I know it's a juvenile thing, be careful before you complicate your life.
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by tlops(m): 6:56am On May 19, 2017
mightyhaze:
my brother,...u sure say u sabi wetin be private jet? sad

Yes Amokachi owned a private jet at the peak of his career.

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Skyfornia(m): 6:57am On May 19, 2017
Mehn the blood is indeed thicker! See carbon copies!!
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by DavidEsq(m): 7:02am On May 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin u need to b flogged grin

With a shuku-shuku cane angry
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by ijayebonyi(f): 7:17am On May 19, 2017
Oildichotomy:
Daniel Amokachi genes is like one of the strongest in the world. Even the wife looks like him already

Wawu!!
that is eeh. I thought am the only one that noticed that

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by geebril(m): 7:21am On May 19, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Paedophile spotted!! angry
Sparkle777:

Perv Alert.
donlucabrazi:
Chai....Oga Ahmed Yerima, is that you? grin grin grin
paedophile.... Pervert..

Only a paedophile or pervert knows another when he/she spots him... Ah no blame una sha, carry on....dumb a.ss Mofos
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by descrisom(m): 7:26am On May 19, 2017
am buying itunes gift cards and amazon(with cash receipt) $10-$100, contact my signature
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by mapet: 7:47am On May 19, 2017
Tunisia 94 brought a lot of "goodies"

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by toprealman: 7:56am On May 19, 2017
geebril:
Wishin him goodluck oo.....

and btw, how old iz dah his dawta sef grin
She is above 13, obviously not your type. #SayNoToChildBride

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Sparkle777(f): 8:26am On May 19, 2017
geebril:

paedophile.... Pervert..

Only a paedophile or pervert knows another when he/she spots him... Ah no blame una sha, carry on....dumb a.ss Mofos

E pain am. Abeg somebody borrow me meme. grin cheesy
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by drnoel: 8:50am On May 19, 2017
coalcoal1:
I wish him well. I'm sure he has learned his lessons. I remember when he bought a private jet in the peak of his career then.

That was before his kids came. Bros, any man way no get sense after having children will never do. That's where the idiom a fool at 40 is a fool forever came cos it is expected that by 40 must men have responsibilities.
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Nobody: 10:31am On May 19, 2017
TarOrfeek:
how him just born boys full every where!
Where is their mother?
Why are they snapping with their uncle and dad only?
E be lije say you no dey see well during d day. Cant you spot Mr D on that pic wih his children and wife.
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Nobody: 10:31am On May 19, 2017
TarOrfeek:
how him just born boys full every where!
Where is their mother?
Why are they snapping with their uncle and dad only?
E be like say you no dey see well during d day. Cant you spot Mr D on that pic wih his children and wife.
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by sshalom(m): 11:32am On May 19, 2017
Family is critical to all that a man intends to achieve in life. Congratulations to 'Da Bull' for putting it together on both the professional and personal fronts!
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by pavy(m): 12:22pm On May 19, 2017
TarOrfeek:
how him just born boys full every where! Where is their mother? Why are they snapping with their uncle and dad only?
What is this one saying..?
are u OK..?
have u had ur pills today..?
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by joechingo: 12:45pm On May 19, 2017
Nice one my oga, so proud to be an idoma dude right now
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by EdDave(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2017
itsJude:
hmmm

So as girls full this country reach na oyinbo u see give belle angry

U no see amaka and co

Who amaka help? grin

Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React / 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend / Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers