Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

The Importances Of Number "19" In Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Importances Of Number "19" In Islam (2371 Views)

Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya / Palm Wine In Islam / Cousin Marriage in Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Importances Of Number "19" In Islam by lanrexlan(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Nothing to say!! aren't you being deluded truly to believe 19 is a special number?

The great scholar Sufyan ath-Thawri (may God be pleased with him) is reported to have said,
“Knowledge is three hand-spans: the first breeds arrogance, the second breeds humility, and in the third, you realize you know nothing.”

May Allah help you to cross to the second stage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Importances Of Number "19" In Islam by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 21, 2017
lanrexlan:

The great scholar Sufyan ath-Thawri (may God be pleased with him) is reported to have said,
“Knowledge is three hand-spans: the first breeds arrogance, the second breeds humility, and in the third, you realize you know nothing.”

May Allah help you to cross to the second stage

Only a hypocrite does this, we sincerely ask Allaah to cure your heart from the disease of hypocrisy.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Importances Of Number "19" In Islam by lanrexlan(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Only a hypocrite does this, we sincerely ask Allaah to cure your heart from the disease of hypocrisy.....
You are busy calling people that don't agree with you as gullible and you think that it's right? May Allah assist us
Re: The Importances Of Number "19" In Islam by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 21, 2017
lanrexlan:
You are busy calling people that don't agree with you as gullible and you think that it's right? May Allah assist us

Like I said, what you just displayed is clear cut hypocrisy, because you are not interested in the misguiding interpretation he is giving the Quran. what else can be used for people who left interpretation of the salafs(sahabas inclusive) and followed another person's interpretation because it sounds "amazing" to them without questioning the method used when arriving to that interpretation, after clear proofs were given that this interpretation is an error,these brothers still inclined to this wrong interpretation because they so much believe in it....

Provide a better word other than gullible....

And prove that the word gullible is derogatory....
Re: The Importances Of Number "19" In Islam by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 21, 2017
It is worth mentioning that, this is the kind of egging you gave your friend while we were the harsh and arrogant ones, you can see what has become of him today....
Re: The Importances Of Number "19" In Islam by lanrexlan(m): 10:29pm On May 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:
It is worth mentioning that, this is the kind of egging you gave your friend while we were the harsh and arrogant ones, you can see what has become of him today....
So in your mind sir, you think 'being harsh' by calling people names and tagging people is what will make them accept what you presented? What a reasoning.

This is not egging, just telling you that there are more subtle means of correcting people than name callings. You always see discussion as a win or lose affair, Islamic discussion isn't.

You can easily point out the errors of the brother and he would have appreciated you if you have done it with the correct adab. But no, you resulted to names calling.

Don't you know that the more you call people names. the farther you are pushing them away to accept what you are passing?

Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 159:
فَبِمَا رَحْمَةٍ مِّنَ اللَّهِ لِنتَ لَهُمْ وَلَوْ كُنتَ فَظًّا غَلِيظَ الْقَلْبِ لَانفَضُّوا مِنْ حَوْلِكَ فَاعْفُ عَنْهُمْ وَاسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ وَشَاوِرْهُمْ فِي الْأَمْرِ فَإِذَا عَزَمْتَ فَتَوَكَّلْ عَلَى اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُتَوَكِّلِينَ

And by the Mercy of Allah, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about you; so pass over (their faults), and ask (Allah's) Forgiveness for them; and consult them in the affairs. Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him).

When will you learn of passing messages without insults and name calling?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Importances Of Number "19" In Islam by Nobody: 6:14am On May 22, 2017
^^ won't elongate this further, when you enter a thread like this, don't act hypocritical, set your priorities right....

Except if of course you agree with the misinterpretion of the Qur'an......

Then that's another case....

Ma'a salaam...
Re: The Importances Of Number "19" In Islam by Empiree: 6:45am On May 22, 2017
^^

See, actually, you are the one going about "tafsir" of the ayah. Op is not dwelling on that particular ayah from what i understand. He is actually addressing significance of "NUMBER 19" for the fact that it didnt happen by accident. From what i understand, op is not "interpreting or re-interpreting" the verse. You took it upon yourself. The are other significant points raised in his op concerning the NUMBER.

Furthermore, Allah doesn't have to give us details of 19 whether it is important or not. That's not relevant to the revelation. Just like he did not give details of some other things. The only problem might be if people attribute or ascribe silly importance to it like "NUMBER 19 brings me luck". That may be problematic. If you think sahaba understood everything about Quran you are joking.

So from what i understood, op was not about the ayah per se. He merely cited the ayah. All other things you copied, as the brother said from my attachments above, it is just 'tailored'. Nothing happens in the Quran by accident. The number 19 being coincidence in many mathematical calculations as highlighted above did not happen by accident at all. So call this post of mine 'trash' again
Re: The Importances Of Number "19" In Islam by lanrexlan(m): 6:53am On May 22, 2017
AbdelKabir:
^^ won't elongate this further, when you enter a thread like this, don't act hypocritical, set your priorities right....

Except if of course you agree with the misinterpretion of the Qur'an......

Then that's another case....

Ma'a salaam...
You still don't get the point.
May Allah have mercy on our souls
Re: The Importances Of Number "19" In Islam by Nobody: 6:59am On May 22, 2017
lanrexlan:
You still don't get the point.
May Allah have mercy on our souls

And I also don't think you get my point.....

Ameen....
Re: The Importances Of Number "19" In Islam by Nobody: 7:05am On May 22, 2017
If you think sahaba understood everything about Quran you are joking.

What I could infer from this is, are you indirectly saying the prophet didn't not explain the whole Qur'an completely to his companions.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islam The Religion Of Doom / If God Is Allah, Why Can't Xmas Be Sallah ? / Girl With Brain Cancer In Coma Reciting Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.