Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Nigeria: Five Things I Woulda Told You..but I Won't. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria: Five Things I Woulda Told You..but I Won't. (703 Views)

Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration / Five Things Obasanjo Told Atiku (2) (3) (4)

Nigeria: Five Things I Woulda Told You..but I Won't. by DLondonboiy: 7:17pm On May 18, 2017
Here are five indisputable things I would have told nairalanders, but I won't. I want them to figure it out themselves.

# 1.ifenyi uba

I would have told you Mr.Ubah died in DSS custody last week, but I won't say that..I'd want you to do your own investigation.

#2.Diepreye Alamieyeseigha

I would have told you Alams was spotted in Uganda last month, but I won't. I'd probably want you to keep believing he is dead.

#3. Mohammadu Buhari

I would have told you President Buhari would never return to Aso rock whole again. But wetin concern me and tribalist?

#4. Rose Idibia

If I told you 2baba's mother was threatened and that was why he cancelled the planned nationwide protest..would that make sense to you?

#5 Mynd44

I would have told you oga mynd would want to remove this post, but would leave it as I didn't break any rule..just watch.

Re: Nigeria: Five Things I Woulda Told You..but I Won't. by Airoflaw(m): 7:27pm On May 18, 2017
issokay
Re: Nigeria: Five Things I Woulda Told You..but I Won't. by chinoxstock: 7:30pm On May 18, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Here are five indisputable things I would have told nairalanders, but I won't. I want them to figure it out themselves.

# 1.ifenyi uba

I would have told you Mr.Ubah died in DSS custody last week, but I won't say that..I'd want you to do your own investigation.

#2.Diepreye Alamieyeseigha

I would have told you Alams was spotted in Uganda last month, but I won't. I'd probably want you to keep believing he is dead.

#3. Mohammadu Buhari

I would have told you President Buhari would never return to Aso rock whole again. But wetin concern me and tribalist?

#4. Rose Idibia

If I told you 2baba's mother was threatened and that was why he cancelled the planned nationwide protest..would that make sense to you?

#5 Mynd4

I would have told you oga mynd would want to remove this post, but would leave it as I didn't break any rule..just watch.

Wait, wait..lemme process these..
I'm coming.
Re: Nigeria: Five Things I Woulda Told You..but I Won't. by DLondonboiy: 7:42pm On May 18, 2017
chinoxstock:

Wait, wait..lemme process these..
I'm coming.

Coming or cumming??
Re: Nigeria: Five Things I Woulda Told You..but I Won't. by chinoxstock: 7:56pm On May 18, 2017
DLondonboiy:

Coming or cumming??

Wow..did I mention cumming?
Re: Nigeria: Five Things I Woulda Told You..but I Won't. by DLondonboiy: 8:03pm On May 18, 2017
chinoxstock:

Wow..did I mention cumming?

You didn't have to...now run along.
Re: Nigeria: Five Things I Woulda Told You..but I Won't. by ejanla077: 8:37pm On May 18, 2017
chaii

Re: Nigeria: Five Things I Woulda Told You..but I Won't. by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 18, 2017
after you failed woefully in your hate induced 'insider revelation ' about buhari last year when he first went on medical trip, I thought you would delete your account and bury your head in shame.but here you are with another senseless conspiracy theories for your dull believers.

Re: Nigeria: Five Things I Woulda Told You..but I Won't. by DLondonboiy: 9:24pm On May 18, 2017
schoolboij:
after you failed woefully in your hate induced 'insider revelation ' about buhari last year when he first went on medical trip, I thought you would delete your account and bury your head in shame.but here you are with another senseless conspiracy theories for your dull believers.

Why are you angry..?
Re: Nigeria: Five Things I Woulda Told You..but I Won't. by Raddie(m): 9:34pm On May 18, 2017
Haba, be tired already!

Re: Nigeria: Five Things I Woulda Told You..but I Won't. by Abimkaz: 1:45pm On May 21, 2017
Searching for job.... Studied Plant Breeding and Seed Technology, completed Nysc in april... Second class upper division...

London boy Pls what did u see and tired of sitting at home. May God help me.

Historic: On The May 30th Biafran Heroes Remembrance Day!!! Wondering??? / Biafra Now Is The Time / Governor Obiano Sharing Security Vote With His Wife