Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me (28578 Views)

Pantami: "I Have Changed Several Positions Taken In The Past" / Isa Pantami: I Haven’t Bought A Single House Anywhere Since I Became Minister / Boko Haram: Shekau Ready To Surrender - Military Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by hisexcellency34: 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
The Minister of Communication and Digital Economy Dr Isa Ibrahim Pantami on Monday declined to comment on the threat to his life by Boko Haram /ISWAP leader , Abubakar Shekau.

Shekau, in a viral video, had threatened President Muhammadu Buhari for visiting Maiduguri , Borno state last week following the killings of over 30 people by Boko Haram terrorists.

He also threatened Pantami for his stance on sim card registrations and measures being taken by government to clean up unregistered or pre- registered SIM cards within the system.

When accosted by newsmen at the Government Secondary School , Garki , Abuja where he delivered a lecture on digital mentoring , the Minister said he had “ no comments for now “ on the threat to his life by the leader of the insurgent group

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-no-comment-on-boko-haram-threat-to-my-life-minister/

1 Like

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Kingosytex(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
Shekau, Shekau, Shekau!!!

How many times have they killed this man? How many lives does he have?

Is Shekau the proverbial cat with nine lives?

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Okekenwajideaku: 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
The fear of being bombed is the beginning of wisdom.

Imagine a naysayer is threatening the life of a minister and here's what he have to say,,, aww! I forget say im also threatened our bubu.

Indeed Technically defeated BH.

BH is even regretting why then support bubu.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by miteolu(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
Even Buhari, GCFR is not saying anything on the threat, so who are you?

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Kingosytex(m): 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
Okekenwajideaku:
The fear of been bombed is the beginning of wisdom

...being...of wisdom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by PapaBaby: 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
Shekau has also dared Buhari to visit Maiduguri again.

Going by his antecedents, don't expect Buhari to visit the entire North East again.

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by hisexcellency34: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
who wan die?
miteolu:
Even Buhari, GCFR is not saying anything on the threat, so who are you?

8 Likes

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by maynation(f): 3:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nigeria is a joke. I can't imagine some group of terrorists on America soil threatening Donald Trump.

131 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Aidejay(m): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nah.....man
Be a man a real niggar if shekau threaten you, you threaten him back. I know say you no be bastard pikin cause if it was a southerner now you would have released statement upon statement. You shouldn't be afraid of shekau at least his oga is your oga if shekau talks too much just call jibril.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by hisexcellency34: 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Threaten who back? Iffa hear

Aidejay:
Nah.....man
Be a man a real niggar if shekau threaten you, you threaten him back. I know say you no be bastard pikin cause if it was a southerner now you would have released statement upon statement. You shouldn't be afraid of shekau at least his oga is your oga if shekau talks too much just call jibril.

6 Likes

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Maxymilliano(m): 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
But how come none of the aides of General Buhari has replied Shekau after threatening the minister and insulting their principal like they are wont to do Or am I missing something?

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by YourNextLevel(m): 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
Guy you ve nothing to say PERIOD........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by solmus: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
cool

Pantami, Ameachi, and Fashola too get brain abeg

*Pantami would reduce access to unregistered sim card and limit access , this would generally frustrate Boko haram, bandits and kidnappers
*Ameachi would turn rail line back to the modern logistic transport line it should be there by emptying cars from highways and limiting jobs for high way bandits and kidnappers
* Fashola would slowly fix bridges and bad roads to make road users move at fast speed and evade kidnapper capitalizing on bad sections of the highways

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by eedimo(m): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
In the voice of the singer... Na dia problem b dat ooo...

1 Like

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Patrioticman007(m): 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
A wise man once said, choose your battles wisely and you shall live long.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by ChristineC: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
grin grin grin the fear of making comments is the beginning of wisdom.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by kollinz1234(m): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
Why would you comment? Coward. If it was Nnamdi Kanu now, you will rain hail and brimstones.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by mandalorian: 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
When you don comment finish grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Mopolchi: 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
Shey you dey fear ni?
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
Little kids all over the thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Dididrumz(m): 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Comment ohh
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Tdqqk: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Okekenwajideaku:
The fear of being bombed is the beginning of wisdom.

Imagine a naysayer is threatening the life of a minister and here's what he have to say,,, aww! I forget say im also threatened our bubu.

Indeed Technically defeated BH.

BH is even regretting why then support bubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Bobonowell(m): 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
grin
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by realstars: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Bhutan
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by CarlosTheJackal: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
Look at this idiot

2 Likes

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Lynx001: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by KiloMarine: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
See how they are catching fun with our government

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by lyriclekidd(m): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
And you go die.
Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Conner44: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
He’s wise. He knows that if he makes ‘pim’ shekau will put bomb under the toilet in his master bedroom.

then set the trigger to activate once the shit hit the water.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Brendaniel: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
e fear o...

Imagine a terrorist threatened the President and his appointed minister and both of them kept quiet without replying the terrorist or even bold enough to tell him to do his worst and see what will be done to him speaks a lot about the level of security, In war or in a fight opponents use words to reduce confidence of each other, that's why Trump keeps bragging about the power of the United States, He knows what he is doing, even when the united states shows a little sign of power, it looks big and gives other country the impression that United States are actually as powerful as what Trump brags about, I know it is not every statement you respond to but in the case of Nigeria right now a response should have been given if they were putting things in place, but we all know nothing is really happening, hence the silence and allow the threat to face off, when Iran threatened America, Trump threatened back immediately because they had put things in place, that's why I say this silence presently speaks a lot, The present government is helpless....

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pantami: I Won't Comment On Boko Haram, Shekau's Threat To Kill Me by Fredlongs(m): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
That's already a comment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) / APC: Buhari Chose Adamu Because He's The Best Of The Best - Amaechi / Court Sacks Tonye Cole, Rivers APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.