Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Can't See My Jamb Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can't See My Jamb Result (3328 Views)

Can't See These University Of Ilorin Exam Questions Alone / Issues Logging In My Jamb Profile / Senate Extends JAMB Result Validity To 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't See My Jamb Result by peckebu(f): 7:23pm On May 18, 2017
Hello everyone, I sat for the jamb exam on Monday at Kemade highflyer College in Osun state and I've not seen it.
I thought it was a personal problem until I found out that everyone who did the exam in the school haven't seen their results too.
I would like to know what's wrong and you why it's like that
Re: Can't See My Jamb Result by MayhorE(m): 7:37pm On May 18, 2017
did u sign out?
Re: Can't See My Jamb Result by peckebu(f): 7:42pm On May 18, 2017
MayhorE:
did u sign out?
yes I did. A friend told me she hasn't seen hers too and we did the exam the same time and place
Re: Can't See My Jamb Result by MayhorE(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2017
peckebu:
yes I did. A friend told me she hasn't seen hers too and we did the exam the same time and place

gobe niyan o, wts it saying when u enter ur reg number
Re: Can't See My Jamb Result by Ajani2plus(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2017
Have people with that issue.
Re: Can't See My Jamb Result by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:13pm On May 20, 2017
if you having such issue, see how to check your JAMB result bug free http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/05/18/check-jamb-2017-result/
Re: Can't See My Jamb Result by dedecoder: 9:50pm On May 26, 2017
There is a rumor (although unconfirmed) that those candidates whose JAMB scores have been held allegedly due to malpractice is untrue. That the truth is that their answers were erased from JAMB database. That the said statement by JAMB is just an attempt to save face.

https://www.nairaland.com/3823010/lies-jamb-which-way-nigeria

Something is definitely wrong dear and JAMB hasn't come out to tell us what the issue is. All the candidates that wrote at the said centre haven't seen their results. Just keep praying
Re: Can't See My Jamb Result by GdexFolami(m): 2:40am On May 27, 2017
Where did u keep it?
Re: Can't See My Jamb Result by peckebu(f): 7:29am On May 27, 2017
dedecoder:
There is a rumor (although unconfirmed) that those candidates whose JAMB scores have been held allegedly due to malpractice is untrue. That the truth is that their answers were erased from JAMB database. That the said statement by JAMB is just an attempt to save face.

https://www.nairaland.com/3823010/lies-jamb-which-way-nigeria

Something is definitely wrong dear and JAMB hasn't come out to tell us what the issue is. All the candidates that wrote at the said centre haven't seen their results. Just keep praying
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Can't See My Jamb Result by teshiam(m): 8:13am On May 27, 2017
I and my friend wrote at Unibright , Ugep on Monday the 1:30 batch and till now nothing. Why should JAMB do this to someone. Its so unfair to deny innocent people the chance to get admitted.

(1) (Reply)

Law Essay Writing Service / Wrongly Pronounced Words Most Nigerians Are Guilty Of / 25 Interesting Words Derived From The Names Of People Throughout History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.