Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Can I Apply For Admission In FUTO With Jamb Score Of 231 (comp. Science)? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Apply For Admission In FUTO With Jamb Score Of 231 (comp. Science)? (715 Views)

JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student / University Of Lagos Awards 231 First Class Degrees / Ekomobong Finbarr Designs Solar-Powered Keke In FUTO For His School Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Apply For Admission In FUTO With Jamb Score Of 231 (comp. Science)? by daamazing(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2017
Is this possible?
Maths - c4
Physics & chemistry - c6
English - c4
That's my o level result.
Re: Can I Apply For Admission In FUTO With Jamb Score Of 231 (comp. Science)? by AK6464(m): 8:39pm On May 18, 2017
How did you score so high if you don't know the answer to the question you are asking, I thought people apply b4 writing Jamb
Re: Can I Apply For Admission In FUTO With Jamb Score Of 231 (comp. Science)? by psucc(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2017
@ Whizpete, e no work like that o!

How many of our NASS, Ministers', Commissioners', etc. children missed the admission for sake of not meeting the cut off point?
Re: Can I Apply For Admission In FUTO With Jamb Score Of 231 (comp. Science)? by daamazing(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2017
Whizpete:
Bro if it was like two years ago, I would have confidently told you yes.. But with this their rigours of screening, I can't give you a sure answer...

Search online for the FUTO's marking scheme for their last year screening, I once had it cos my bro applied there last year but I've lost it...

If you get the scheme, use it to mark yours and know if you're above the cut off of comp sci in that school... I believe that if screening would still be used this year, then there would be little or no modifications to the marking scheme and cut off marks...

Goodluck bro!
Thanks a lot. I appreciate.
Re: Can I Apply For Admission In FUTO With Jamb Score Of 231 (comp. Science)? by daamazing(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2017
Whizpete:

How many of them applied in Nigerian schools?
Savagery.. Answer so on point grin

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Arcgis Software With Ease / I Need Someone To Sponsor Me / POTENTIALS OF ICT BASED ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.