Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (27830 Views)

Missing Jimoh Bello Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ogun (Graphic Photo) / Bricklayer Shot As Hoodlums Storm Construction Site In Ogun (Graphic Photo) / Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On May 19, 2017
Andrew wants to check out. Nigeria will survive.
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by gloryman91: 10:19am On May 19, 2017
Gbogbo eyin ten be nide eleyi ofo lema se ni ayie yin o.
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Rexology: 10:20am On May 19, 2017
The CAUSE of action is more important than the action itself. The CAUSE may or may not justify the action.
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 10:21am On May 19, 2017
This is Columbian Mafia territory right here..

Not even the Italians wipe off an entire family.
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by adelumolo(m): 10:23am On May 19, 2017
Op, pls for God sake, remove this guy from this platform. He's not fit to be among sensible people

Tunde
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On May 19, 2017
i realy hate this .the muderers would go scot free as usual.
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:45am On May 19, 2017
sad
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by xreal: 10:46am On May 19, 2017
you see, there are some atrocities that I think GOD wouldn't/shouldn't forgive.
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by sshalom(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2017
This is wickedness and evil at the highest level! The IGP should get involved in this to unravel the mystery of this cold blooded murder.
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Snowpikin: 11:10am On May 19, 2017
ztapi:

you definitely need psychiatric treatment

Pls dnt mind him .hes as uselss as his moniker.
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 19, 2017
So sad RIP
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by AbdulHaram(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2017
What business has his position in Islam got to do with this? Bloggers always looking for a means to tarnish the image of Allahu worshipers.

This is why I bomb people! angry
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Bashirjaja01(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2017
Innalillahi Wainna Ilaihir Rajiun how in the world can you take cutlass and killed children's? For what gain? Nevertheless there's, you're, my God is watching you will onsday narrate to him what's wrong they have done to you.
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by larrybee2017(f): 12:11pm On May 19, 2017
azimibraun:
Thou shall not judge is what some will say God said. I want to just say two things real quick.

1. Seriously this is very very sad and cannot be justified. But again we must ask ourselves just like that? He was put to eternal rest with his whole family? Remember i say no justification for this but we must investigate and learn lessons from what has already happened. Just imagine if this same thing happens to one of this killers of the family in focus sometime in the future? we will scream and shout at KARMA. Who knows what the Man has done to other families before? The sad thing is that we do things and our innocent families, wives and kids pay the price for what they know nothing about. May be the killer had brought down the Man and everybody in the family knew him as a family friend or an associate of the Man so he eliminated all witnesses. This massacre goes beyond ordinary quarrel. This is the kind of thing that happens mostly to a fellow gang member who has participated in crime together with hs killer before.

2. A sin is a sin before God almighty but I will rather fornicate than bring down children of God in this brutal and brutish manner. God help us with powers over sin.
The bold got me laughing though. May God deliver us all from our past sins and have mercy on us
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Rilwayne001: 12:19pm On May 19, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry

Why?
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by gbeseun(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2017
They saw his glory shinning and they cut him. Off his prime Ans with his entire generation. Let the killers who might also be an Alfa like him rest and be happy now that he has gone, ina lilahi waina ilahi rojiuna.
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Qyubee(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2017
Inna lillah wa inna illae rajiuun! i cried to this...what did the children ever do to deserve this.......these are martyrs.
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 19, 2017
But Yorubas have infested the Bonny killing calling Rivers state all sorts of names, hypocrites. Ppl should know there are evil ppl everywhere and it's God that protects
Re: Islamic Cleric And His Family Killed In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by hausadreturn(m): 4:24pm On May 19, 2017
This isnt bokoharam.
They have a history of wiping out any kind of person.
>
Who else would pepertrate this kind of evil...and for what particular reason?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping Mentally-challenged Woman / President Buhari Approves Dismissal Of 37 Police Officers / Man Beaten By Residents After Being Caught Molesting Primary School Girl. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.