Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

What Is The Sin Of The South East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Sin Of The South East (4488 Views)

APC Rejected In The South East As PMB Enugu Campaign Rally Flops / Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Sin Of The South East by vantage001: 8:50am On May 19, 2017
bakynes:
Una no dey hear word for this forum. Ask yourselves have I seen the Rail Map of Lagos-Calabar line? The Igbo senator and the rest in support were probably blind or didn't go through the Rail map when there was a controversy of the Lagos-Calabar Rail line excluded from last year's budget.

It clearly cut across two towns in the SE Aba and Nnewi.

Ameachi has been invited and that is what he will still show the Senate that it cut across Aba and Nnewi.
So you know better than the senators who are supposed to approve the project?
Even your devilish yoruba senator did not deny it, so who are you and where are you getting your bullshitt from?
I don't blame you. Buhari is not our president anyway, neither does he even pretend to be.
We will see what happens in the future.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sin Of The South East by Nobody: 8:52am On May 19, 2017
Cooly100:

That is exactly what our senators have done. No loan until all the regions are represented...So no need for your useless segregation by tiers...I don't know why you don't want other regions to benefit from the gains of their own country...Do you see why many people are now sympathetic to IPOB struggle? Its because of irrational, selfish and wicked people like you.
You dey mind them. They are all low life imps, with burning hatred for anything East of the Niger.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sin Of The South East by joeyfire(m): 8:55am On May 19, 2017
Alariwo2:
Shebi they are biafrans..

let them focus on their biafra and stay out of our affairs.

But it is compulsory for Igbo companies to pay tax to the Federal Government abi? Allow SE states to collect revenue from Igbo companies and crude oil derived from South East if you know you wont give us a railway line.

The SE states with the extra cash can form their own railway companies and build their own connecting lines.
Re: What Is The Sin Of The South East by bakynes(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2017
vantage001:

So you know better than the senators who are supposed to approve the project?
Even your devilish yoruba senator did not deny it, so who are you and where are you getting your bullshitt from?
I don't blame you. Buhari is not our president anyway, neither does he even pretend to be.
We will see what happens in the future.
Except it has been readjusted to exclude the SE but I know what I saw last year when the Rail map was released. If the SE has been removed then know Ameachi is the real culprit here. Nobody is devilish, I as a Yoruba Man wouldn't support the SE not been covered in the National Rail project.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Sin Of The South East by Funlord2(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2017
ZelibeeKristien:

STFU. We hate you pathetic animals same way you hate us. Stop playing the victim card, you wish us evil daily and we will wish you more. Loudmouthed cannibals.

grin grin grin

My God....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Sin Of The South East by joeyfire(m): 9:03am On May 19, 2017
How can a country prosper when there so much incompetence mixed with wickedness?

Even the biggest mumu knows that a railway line from anywhere in the country to the Onitsha-Portharcourt line would be the busiest and most profitable route in the country

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Sin Of The South East by vantage001: 9:16am On May 19, 2017
bakynes:

Except it has been readjusted to exclude the SE but I know what I saw last year when the Rail map was released. If the SE has been removed then know Ameachi is the real culprit here. Nobody is devilish, I as a Yoruba Man wouldn't support the SE not been covered in the National Rail project.
Then shut the hell up if you don't have the full information instead of insulting our intelligence.
Amaechi is the culprit? Yes, i agree with you on that.
Re: What Is The Sin Of The South East by aribisala0(m): 10:27am On May 19, 2017
No one should play on anyone 's intelligence if your territory leads to nowhere why should it be on the network. The tracks in SW e.g.are transit tracks for the benefit of the North and S'S. If they really are for the benefit of the SW why is Ekiti left out? Where is the link from Osogbo to Abuja? . The SW needs tracks that connect core parts of the SW and not just facilitating movement through its territory. Those are geographical projects a nd if there is no transit advantage through Nnewi the track will not pass there. If the idea is development then places like Okitipupa, Oyo IleIfe should benefit not just Ibadan Sagamu and Ore that serve the interest of other places
Look at a map of Nigeria and tell us which track you are proposing. Is it Ibadan to Tara a through Enugu?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Sin Of The South East by Ovamboland(m): 12:09pm On May 19, 2017
joeyfire:

But it is compulsory for Igbo companies to pay tax to the Federal Government abi? Allow SE states to collect revenue from Igbo companies and crude oil derived from South East if you know you wont give us a railway line.

The SE states with the extra cash can form their own railway companies and build their own connecting lines.

Lagos is building it's own rail lines without blackmailing or name calling, even western states are planning their regional railway. What are the five leprous yeastern states able to do fortthemselves?
You claim to be better than every body else, yet you cry the most for help from the center even to clean your butts

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Sin Of The South East by Ovamboland(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2017
vantage001:

Then shut the hell up if you don't have the full information instead of insulting our intelligence.

See hatred just because he helped to defeat your hero, you already desire he is the culprit without waiting to confirm if the two eastern towns have truly been removed from the Lagos-Calabar line.

Hatred is not good for your health

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sin Of The South East by tollyboy5(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2017
vantage001:

shut the Bleep up you confused brat! cry babies I've just checked the map and I notice no way would the rail not pass through SE. then if it as been altered will know in future some state are planning on regional rail your five illiterate state keeps crying for help angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sin Of The South East by AworiLagosian: 6:08pm On May 19, 2017
aribisala0:
No one should play on anyone 's intelligence if your territory leads to nowhere why should it be on the network. The tracks in SW e.g.are transit tracks for the benefit of the North and S'S. If they really are for the benefit of the SW why is Ekiti left out? Where is the link from Osogbo to Abuja? . The SW needs tracks that connect core parts of the SW and not just facilitating movement through its territory. Those are geographical projects a nd if there is no transit advantage through Nnewi the track will not pass there. If the idea is development then places like Okitipupa, Oyo IleIfe should benefit not just Ibadan Sagamu and Ore that serve the interest of other places
Look at a map of Nigeria and tell us which track you are proposing. Is it Ibadan to Tara a through Enugu?

Spot on.

It is all about geographical position.

I could argue that the vast majority of the SW hinterland won't even be connected by the rail.
Where is Ibadan to Akure rail?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Sin Of The South East by joeyfire(m): 7:04pm On May 19, 2017
Ovamboland:

Lagos is building it's own rail lines without blackmailing or name calling, even western states are planning their regional railway. What are the five leprous yeastern states able to do fortthemselves?
You claim to be better than every body else, yet you cry the most for help from the center even to clean your butts

We are talking out NRC Federal railway lines here.The same one that your region got a share of. The never-ending Lagos monorail isnt the same thing. Nice try though, you are just uninformed

Your post makes no sense , Igbos from Imo state built Owerri airport from their pockets, their elders didnt go to beg and wail at Aso Rock crying marginalisation like you know who grin grin
Re: What Is The Sin Of The South East by GreyLaw(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2017
The hypocrisy, wickedness and hatred on this forum stinks to high heavens. I want to assume that even in real-life, people harbour this sort of resentment towards one another, albeit unspoken.

I have been a visitor to this forum since 2005, never have I seen this kind of venomous bile being spilled here everyday.

One thing I'm certain of is that Nigeria did not heal from the civil war, and may NEVER heal!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sin Of The South East by Blue3k(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2017
GreyLaw:
The hypocrisy, wickedness and hatred on this forum stinks to high heavens. I want to assume that even in real-life, people harbour this sort of resentment towards one another, albeit unspoken.

I have been a visitor to this forum since 2005, never have I seen this kind of venomous bile being spilled here everyday.

One thing I'm certain of is that Nigeria did not heal from the civil war, and may NEVER heal!

Nah these guys are just cyber warriors nobody I know I real life acts like this.
Re: What Is The Sin Of The South East by comrChris(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2017
I think it's high time government do something about this forum, it's obvious seun and his mods are clueless on what to do to curtail this increasing hatred here..

If SE is not included in that rail map, Senate should better do the needful, such act is evil and should be condemned by every Nigerian if we still want to continue our oneness.

Every region must be represented
Re: What Is The Sin Of The South East by DocHMD: 6:53pm On May 20, 2017
Ewedu-gobbling afonjas love injustice when it is happening to other group of people but when it happens to them they start lamenting, crying, protesting and dancing skelewu naked on the streets.

Cursed people who are being punished by God with IDP camps for their generational wickedness.
grin grin

Re: What Is The Sin Of The South East by realhumanity: 9:25pm On May 20, 2017
Apart from Enyinna Abaribe, the other senators and representatives are just there to be counted. I hate the fact that when counting senators from southeast, we can only count Abaribe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Restructuring: Tinubu Is A Business Politician With No Ideology, Gani Adams / Recent Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu From Texas, USA / See The Bridges Bridge Between Biafra And Amazonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.