Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

My Jamb Results :i'm Crying - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Jamb Results :i'm Crying (44334 Views)

University Of Pretoria Exam Question: 'Crying Is Permitted As Long As You Do...' / JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) / See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by ajoskele(m): 3:52pm On May 19, 2017
Shawdey:
Bet why do people like unnecessary attention?
You claimed to have finished secondary school for the past 6 years, did not open book, went for Jamb exam and scored 212, how far nw?
Don't bobo us!
You're now faking one tears for 270 marks shioor!!!
Baba, abeg go siddon for one corner jare grin
Lol..free the boss. Since Nairaland is available for posts, comments and the like, he is free.
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by Collins10(m): 4:00pm On May 19, 2017
quentin06:
He has not read a text book in 6yrs yet is surprised that he failed jamb.

He needs to see a doctor.
He did not fail jamb.
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by Collins10(m): 4:02pm On May 19, 2017
BABANGBALI:
no but I can connect you with a radio mechanic in my area to train you
Hahaha! Lol... Savage!!!
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by Collins10(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=EmpresFIDEL post=56671647][/quote]Its a nice choice and you really love it. Thats because you have no choice.
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by Collins10(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2017
Enli:

Never knew I can still find matured minds here.. Most of the comments I've been reading on nairaland recently made me feel we can only find negative minds here.. You just changed my mindset.. Thanks for encouraging the young man
The op needs no encouragement, Oga. Are you sure you read the story? Dude did not open a book for 6 solid years after secondary school. Thats not the problem o. Then dude wrote Jamb and got 212. Thats not the problem o. The problem is: how can someone who did not open a book for 6 years be expecting 270 in jamb? And when he did not get it, he started crying? Something is not adding up in that story. Either op is not being totally honest about his reading (I am sure he opened his books for the jamb) or he put this story as a sort of show off. I go with the first option shaa......
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by komodapson(m): 4:41pm On May 19, 2017
u are a prospective colleague, I studied fisheries mgt wayback from the premier university. u have made the best choice ever...wishing u all d best
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by komodapson(m): 4:46pm On May 19, 2017
Stelvin101:

Clean eyes and wipe no more. Just come to Delta State and follow one fisher man to the creek. You do not need certificate grin
ur problem isn't ignorance, but you have acquired adulterated education for too long
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by komodapson(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2017
ruffhandu:
I see a lot of you guys didn't see through the poster's arrogance. He just wants to tell you that he is so intelligent that he didn't bother preparing for JAMB, as bad as not opening a book in the last six months, and yet scored 212. Meaning, all those who burn their candles and still score low, or as much as 212, are way worse than him.

If not God that restrained me, I would have vomitted some bad words on the poster.

Stay humble my dear and doors will open for you. I know you struggled so much to even score 212, it is a good try. Encourage yourself and make efforts to do better next time. Quit bragging, it drives good things from you.

Sorry, I even thought I saw six months, you said six years. The perceived deceit is heart breaking. This post shall not spoil my day IJN.
u are absolutely correct...he was indeed being sarcastic
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by mrjubril(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2017
Please can someone post the official site to check for results
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 19, 2017
Collins10:
He did not fail jamb.

Ohh, so if you score below the cut off mark what is it called? Partial failure??

You too need to see the doctor. angry
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by Collins10(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2017
quentin06:

Ohh, so if you score below the cut off mark what is it called? Partial failure??

You too need to see the doctor. angry
No. You need to see the doctor. Did you read the story? Or did you miss the part where the guy said he scored 212 and he wants to study Fishery at Unilag? You mean Unilag cut-mark for Fishery is higher than 212 You need the doctor my friend... Or betterstill, a Pastor!
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by Abuklaw(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2017
Is there anyone who hasn't seen result for tuesday exam? I am just curious because this is the alibi my younger brother has been giving me when I ask about his score.
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 19, 2017
Collins10:
Its a nice choice and you really love it. Thats because you have no choice.
my dear I av choice and I choose that way of life becos God has told us to do so. God gave us choice he never forced us to follow the right or wrong way. so anything we do in this life is our choice which we choose from variety of options.
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 19, 2017
komodapson:

ur problem isn't ignorance, but you have acquired adulterated education for too long

I know you are trying to get my attention. Sorry to disappoint you pal, I don't trade words with low life. Swerve!
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by Bdeli(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2017
Ogbomoso north... wow,
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by demo4ril97(m): 9:43am On May 20, 2017
ruqoyyah27:
hello guys.....plz my sis scored 185 in her jamb can she be given admission in abuzaria
hope it isn't what am thinking grin can't your sister come here to speak for herself anyways I doubt. She can try some state Uni. That is if she's got a very awesome result like loads of A's and B's, but she should not expect pro courses.
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by demo4ril97(m): 9:45am On May 20, 2017
Boc007:

185 is too high for Abuzaria as long as she is a muslim and she speaks hausa walahi, damboroba, she's in already.
I hail you bros na you be them VC na cheesy
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by demo4ril97(m): 9:49am On May 20, 2017
Shawdey:
Bet why do people like unnecessary attention?
You claimed to have finished secondary school for the past 6 years, did not open book, went for Jamb exam and scored 212, how far nw?
Don't bobo us!
You're now faking one tears for 270 marks shioor!!!
Baba, abeg go siddon for one corner jare grin
then the op is as confused as your profile image grin
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by demo4ril97(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2017
komodapson:
u are a prospective colleague, I studied fisheries mgt wayback from the premier university. u have made the best choice ever...wishing u all d best
bro you wan choose him destiny?
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by Paulino029(m): 1:30am On May 21, 2017
Can someone kindly add me to Ahmadu bello university 2017/2018 Whatsap group 08177797827 wink
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by Isreally4u(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2017
Be patience at times it used to be like shocked
shocked
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by Isreally4u(m): 12:55pm On May 22, 2017
don't worry pray ur result will soon come shocked shocked
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by Shawdey(f): 9:12am On May 23, 2017
demo4ril97:
then the op is as confused as your profile image grin

Story for the gods
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by demo4ril97(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2017
Shawdey:

Story for the gods
grin na damu'a
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by austine4real(m): 11:03am On Jun 29, 2017
nevi12:

Uld be admitted
happy birthday to u
Re: My Jamb Results :i'm Crying by barbiecue(f): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
BABANGBALI:
no but I can connect you with a radio mechanic in my area to train you
u think u are funny right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria / What Is The Right Response To "How Do You Do? / FCT Teachers Chase Out Pupils From Classrooms (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.