Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,234 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Do You Have A Facebook Page, Twitter And Facebook Group? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Have A Facebook Page, Twitter And Facebook Group? (364 Views)

360jamng.net (com) For Sell + Twitter And Facebook Page / "Female In Nigeria" Facebook Group Founder Meets Mark Zuckerberg In USA (Photo) / Yes! Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter And Youtube To Remove 'terrorist Content' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Facebook Page, Twitter And Facebook Group? by razzby(m): 12:59am On May 19, 2017
Hello, How are you? I must really thank you for clicking to read this nairaland post. To achieve your aim you need hardworkinb people around which is why i created this post.

Do you have a Facebook Page with More than 20k likes then you can send me a mail to my mailbox which you will see at the end of this post.

Do you have a facebook group with more than 200k members this is for you. We can work together as a team.

Do you have a twitter page with up to 10k followers, lets work together to achieve our dream and goal. You would never regret working with me.

Do you want to help me with on publicity and Strategizing on social media? Send me a mail. Thank You

Email: ask4neeola@gmail.com
Re: Do You Have A Facebook Page, Twitter And Facebook Group? by zpakln(f): 9:39am On May 19, 2017
Drop your whatsapp no.

(1) (Reply)

PIN-VERIFY Your Adsense Accounts With Ease / Webohost Official Sales And Support Thread / How To Make Your Audience Stay Longer On Your Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.