Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,605 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Masters In Electronics And Telecoms Vs Masters In Control And Instrumentation. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Masters In Electronics And Telecoms Vs Masters In Control And Instrumentation. (766 Views)

Electrical And Instrumentation Inspector Needed Urgently / Free Online App/tool For Automation And Instrumentation Professionals / Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masters In Electronics And Telecoms Vs Masters In Control And Instrumentation. by alfarouq(m): 1:34am On May 19, 2017
Hello nairalanders. I would like to seek advice from informed people, particularly electrical engineers.
Having completed my b.eng in electrical engineering, I would like to proceed with my masters in one from among the above stated courses.
Re: Masters In Electronics And Telecoms Vs Masters In Control And Instrumentation. by jcflex(m): 4:35am On May 19, 2017
This will be of help to me as well.
Mak I spread mat sitdown beside op.
Most sch offer control, but few offer instrumentation.
Re: Masters In Electronics And Telecoms Vs Masters In Control And Instrumentation. by Mackin: 6:28am On May 19, 2017
Control and instrumentation my favorite
Re: Masters In Electronics And Telecoms Vs Masters In Control And Instrumentation. by victory148(m): 10:04am On May 19, 2017
First of all, masters in engineering is a joke in Nigeria why, what because it's purely theory. I was disappointed in the way M.Eng was being handled in my Alma mata. if you really want to practice your field, op go abroad already south Africa is not too expensive.
Back to your question, any option you choose is good just decide where you want to specialize.
Re: Masters In Electronics And Telecoms Vs Masters In Control And Instrumentation. by alfarouq(m): 2:28am On May 24, 2017
victory148:
First of all, masters in engineering is a joke in Nigeria why, what because it's purely theory. I was disappointed in the way M.Eng was being handled in my Alma mata. if you really want to practice your field, op go abroad already south Africa is not too expensive.
Back to your question, any option you choose is good just decide where you want to specialize.
thanks man.

(1) (Reply)

DPR Sure To Set Questions And Answer For Free / 6 Good Ways Men Can Escape Poverty / The 5 Most Important Life Decisions You Must Make Now To Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.