Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,640 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Electrical And Instrumentation Inspector Needed Urgently - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Electrical And Instrumentation Inspector Needed Urgently (661 Views)

Ay Electrical And Security System / Free Training On Basic Industrial Electrical And Instrumentation Installation / NPF:- Hw Many Yrs Will One Spend As An Inspector Before Promotion To ASP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electrical And Instrumentation Inspector Needed Urgently by Kufmantsl: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
JOB TITLE: Electrical and Instrumentation Inspector
DURATION: 4 Months

JOB SUMMARY:
* Carry Out Inspection, Checking and audit for all Electrical and Instrumentation installations, procedures and work methods with respect to ATEX compliance at the company EPC Contractors facilities and Offshore Nigeria, and ensure activity at the site are as per approved standard and project documentations.
* Send Regular Progress and QA/QC Inspection Reports of activities at the vendor construction site.
* Inspect and approve E&I equipment and coordinate construction and testing activities at the EPC Contractor facility and offshore location to ensure quality delivery of the Electrical and Instrumentation installations to the project Scope, Schedule and Cost.
* To recommend and assist in implementing any site modifications to the E&I installation needed to meet quality, schedule and operational requirements within the approved framework of the existing MOC procedures

KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Coordinate vendors and site engineering team and ensure the quality and delivery of project electrical and instrumentation scope
* Visit vendor places for Inspection of EI items and ensure quality of all items to be used for the project (Transformer, MCC, Panel, Instrument, Cables, Valves etc.
* Preparation of project progress report and Inspection and test report based on witnessing activities at the EPC Contractor facilities.
* Coordination with the Project and Engineering team for further improving the quality of the EI items in the project scope.
* Ensure all E&I equipment and personnel used for construction are as per project specification.

QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* A good university degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field
* Minimum of 5 years experience working as an E/I Inspector in the Oil and Gas Industry.
* COMPEX certification a MUST

DESIRED ATTRIBUTES:
* Knowledge of applicable standards for Electrical and Instrumentation installation; ATEX, IEC, ISO
* Knowledge and use of project deliverables e.g. Hookup drawings, P&ID diagrams, single line diagrams, ITRs etc.
* Hands on Site Commissioning experience
* Knowledge of the marketplace and impact of same on project execution strategies
* Excellent report writing and communication skills.
* COMPEX certification a MUST and Professional Certification in QA/QC management will be an added advantage.

REQUIREMENTS:
* Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
* Applicant must be based in Rivers state or live in states within close proximity.

REMUNERATION is Very attractive

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and portfolio to: kufmantsl@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2020.
Re: Electrical And Instrumentation Inspector Needed Urgently by charlesuzoije: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Will you accept ATEX in replacement of CompEX and HND in electrical?
Re: Electrical And Instrumentation Inspector Needed Urgently by Kufmantsl: 9:44am On Apr 21, 2020
Yes
Send your CV and Portfolio's to the email address above

charlesuzoije:
Will you accept ATEX in replacement of CompEX and HND in electrical?
Re: Electrical And Instrumentation Inspector Needed Urgently by charlesuzoije: 10:44am On Apr 22, 2020
No need to send. I heard your client is paying 10k per day. They need compEX or ATEX for 10k, they must be joking.

1 Like

Re: Electrical And Instrumentation Inspector Needed Urgently by Kufmantsl: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2020
I don't see any need for this Sir. If you are not okay with the pay, please ignore the post.
And by the way, Mr Uzoije please ignore whatever you were told because from your CV, it is obvious you don't have the right qualifications for the job. If you did, we would have contacted you directly.

charlesuzoije:
No need to send. I heard your client is paying 10k per day. They need compEX or ATEX for 10k, they must be joking.

(1) (Reply)

Where Have I Gone Wrong? / Career Path For An International Relations Graduate(foriegn Affairs,embassy,ngo) / DANGOTE IS A ‘BEAST’: AN ENCOUNTER WITH AFRICA’S MOST UNDER-CELEBRATED SON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.