Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) (3792 Views)

Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) / Hawker Dances With Her Goods On Her Head (Photos) / Woman Goes Under A Trailer In Calabar, Begs To Be Crushed. Her Goods Were Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by Specialspesh: 3:01am On May 19, 2017
This woman was caught on camera rubbing what she sells on her private part before packaging them up for sale...

The unidentified woman could be seen in the video checking all sides to make sure no one sees her before she rubs the goods on her "thing".

Some netizens said she was only cleaning them, while others think it's witchcraft grin

Watch the trending video below and do have your say..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIQ7Uqv8k10

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/see-witchcraft-woman-caught-rubbing-her.html

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by Specialspesh: 3:03am On May 19, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by Nobody: 3:12am On May 19, 2017
Maybe she was only cleaning it, maybe not.
But this is why I dont like eating outside. People could be so fetish and dirty.

How can one eat that bullsh*t and not have health/spiritual issues? One has to be very prayerful cos the heart of man is wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by StRichard(m): 3:13am On May 19, 2017
Rub and shine
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by Jabioro: 3:27am On May 19, 2017
Ozenobua! What is she cleaning and exactly what is she selling? What area is she.. the packaging get as be..

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by GodIsFoolish: 3:46am On May 19, 2017
She brings it out from the water, clean it on a towel then put it inside nylon,

between her legs there is a towel there

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by lorenzos1: 4:11am On May 19, 2017
GodIsFoolish:
She brings it out from the water, clean it on a towel then put it inside nylon,

between her legs there is a towel there

Really so whats with her suspicious look anytime she is rubbing. Looking around to ensure no one is watching.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by rifasenate11(m): 4:54am On May 19, 2017
why are some people very wicked naturally especially these orobo women. I never eat anything I bought inside the market without rewashing with salt and cooking it extremely.
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by DjAndroid: 5:01am On May 19, 2017
From today, I won't eat outside again.
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by dyadeleye(m): 5:21am On May 19, 2017
She's selling apple.. besides, there is towel between her legs.
Internet people Sha
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 5:28am On May 19, 2017
fearNORTH:
Na mama Iyabo... very dirty and fetish agbo hawkers.

Afonjas and ritual
undecided

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by carzola(m): 5:40am On May 19, 2017
All I can say is Afonja.
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by kingthreatz: 5:44am On May 19, 2017
Why did Mr Camera man not confront her for doing such evil? Or is he a blogger that just wants his video to trend instead of doing the right thing?

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 5:53am On May 19, 2017
What has this world turned into!
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by chinybelle(f): 5:58am On May 19, 2017
There is towel there
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by hoover420: 6:25am On May 19, 2017
We attribute everything to juju & jazz in this country which is quite saddening!
When the person behind the camera isn't sure of what she's doing, why didn't he confront her or just go there to buy whatever she's selling just to be sure angry
Now if she is doing evil with it, some people must have been affected due to the camera man's unwillingness to be a good man.
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 6:51am On May 19, 2017
Wetin dey wonder me be say A CAMERA man will always be around d corner to video all dis tins.......Dnt u guyz think these clips are planned and Acted.....
Two little kids havin s3x, A Camera is coverin dem.....Gateman bleepin Oga's wife, A cameraman is coverin dem......Python swallowin goat, Camera dey there.....Secondary school students bleepin in d laboratory, A cameraman is coverin....Infact d latest one is about dat guy standin behind a Lady on d queue. Sometin projected out frm d guy's middle area...and next tin, A cameraman is also there....To me, all these things look like an Acted Script
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by Nobody: 7:15am On May 19, 2017
chinybelle:
There is towel there
I am happy someone is thinking....
Thank you.
PEOPLE now attach Witches to everything including things dat were done those days by our caring mothers even at market places....
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by Nobody: 7:27am On May 19, 2017
hoover420:
We attribute everything to juju & jazz in this country which is quite saddening!
When the person behind the camera isn't sure of what she's doing, why didn't he confront her or just go there to buy whatever she's selling just to be sure angry
Now if she is doing evil with it, some people must have been affected due to the camera man's unwillingness to be a good man.
I don't need to study your entire write-up to know that u have SENSE..
Just your introduction has nailed it.
It appears we are fast deteriorating in reasoning.
This is even common among graduates, that's the appalling thing.

PEOPLE now believe that Cockroaches, ducks, owls, bats, cats, ants are witches..
..an old mother is now a witch.
Meanwhile an old father is a patron..
Why not include FOWL, GOATS, COWS, CATFISHES, periwinkles....?
Do witches avoid them now...?

We are finished as a nation.
Possible causes of these include:
1) Overdose of NOLLYWOOD.
2) an UPSPRING of fake Pentecostal churches.
3) an UPSURGE in d graduation of students with "PASS".
4) an upsurge in parents with low mentality.
5) Replacement of Agility with Gullibility. (Ladies cry)
6) Underdeveloping , underdeveloped nation
7) cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by emeijeh(m): 7:41am On May 19, 2017
Africa my africa!
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by hoover420: 8:52am On May 19, 2017
EVILFOREST:

PEOPLE now believe that Cockroaches, ducks, owls, bats, cats, ants are witches..
Why not include FOWL, GOATS, COWS....?

One of the best comment I've read in a while.
I stopped watching nollywood since I was 15.
Nollywood actually made me have phobia for cats, goats, spiders and cockroaches!
Don't let me get started on our GULLIBILITY! grin
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by nsiazu: 8:57am On May 19, 2017
No wonder some bread smells like foul butt when sniffing it..
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by judgedredd22(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2017
EVILFOREST:

..an old mother is now a witch.
Meanwhile an old father is a patron..
Why not include FOWL, GOATS, COWS, CATFISHES, periwinkles....?

don't mind them.. this is not even anywhere near nigeria, yet the blind nigerans can't even decipher that and are the ones making the most noise with ignorance. This is in south africa and the woman is cleaning the washed fruits before putting them in the bag for sale (guess they missed that washing part), these women usually do more than a particular job in a day hence the perfection of a particular routine to save time and move on to the next thing for the day. What she is doing there is just a practiced way of cleaning and packing her fruits quickly - with a cleaning apron around her waist and in a sitting position, it falls between her legs hence the motion in the video. Most south africans are mentally advanced than the average nigerian when it comes to social values, not many of them believe in juju like the average nigerian.
Re: Woman Caught Rubbing Her Goods On Her Private Part Before Selling Them (Video) by Destined2win: 10:34am On May 19, 2017
Soonest I will stop eating anything not prepared in my house

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty / Fast Selling Products You Can Import From China To Nigeria / Can 5 Million Start A Game House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.