Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Wizkid Loves Both Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof Rice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Loves Both Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof Rice (576 Views)

Bbnaija: Moment Kiddwaya Picked Erica As Girl He Loves, Both Kiss Passionately / Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos / Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Loves Both Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof Rice by caroboy(m): 5:10am On May 19, 2017
The CEO of Starboy records was asked
about which country had the best jollof
rice between Ghana and Nigeria and he
immediately registered his dismay at
being asked to answer the question.
Wizkid
He then said “You know Ghana is my
second home? I actually have a house in
Ghana. The truth is I love Naija jollof
rice but when I’m in Ghana, my friend’s
wife makes this bad Ghana jollof with
goat meat,” he told BBC 1 Extra.

source: https://peternewsonline..co.ke/2017/05/wizkid-loves-both-nigerian-and-ghanaian.html?m=1
Re: Wizkid Loves Both Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof Rice by YungJo207(m): 5:30am On May 19, 2017
Mhmm undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lalale Friday Crooner With WALE THOMPSON / Seun Egbegbe And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Girl / Which Was The Bigger Secret, D’banj’s Newborn Or Banky’s Engagement To Adesua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.