Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos (5703 Views)

Bbnaija’s Ceec Pre-wedding Pictures With Actor, Mawuli Gavor *leaked / Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour / Mawuli Younggod Involved In Accident, Dissappears From The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos by newsmag: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Reality TV star Diane was in the news earlier today when it was revealed that actor Mawuli Gavor was the cause for the rift between her and Elozonam, her close buddy on the BBNaija show.

During their reunion show yesterday, Elozonam had claimed Diane didn’t put him first which made him feel like a “forth-tier”.

According to him, she always made him feel like an option, not a priority. THE discussion got intense and Elozonam suggested “they talked about” something which Diane bluntly shook off, threatening to “drag” Elozonam if he mentioned.

Ike then decided to make his own contribution, using ac“chair” to represent a figure that had a huge role to play in the issue between Elozonam and Diane.

It was when Ebuka meddled in the direction of the discussion by mentioning actor Mawuli Gavor’s name, that Diane flared up and walked out of the show sobbing, leaving viewers to believe Mawuli Gavor and Diane Russet have a history.

It turned out that Mawuli was the character Dianne was describing in the house when she was telling housemates about the specifications she looks out for in an ideal man.

Following the discovery, Nigerians have dug out a throwback video where Diane and Mawuli were seen embracing each other at a party.

https://newsmag.com.ng/bbnaijas-diane-and-ghanaian-actor-mawuli-gavor-loved-up-at-a-party-in-lagos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVehONR81kE&t=43s

Re: Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos by OKorowanta: 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
See person wey dey claim virgin.
She go don nack like 5million boys...

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos by Kriss216: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
OKorowanta:
See person wey dey claim virgin.
No be only virgin... Girl wey her body count don pass 80 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kriss216:

you are the one that completed it 80 for her abi mtcheww
Re: Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos by gentlestdude(m): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
She miss the d#ck I guess
Re: Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos by lagusboyyy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
Diane is the senate president of the National Assembly of Nigeria Confused Ladies.

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos by Onyi22(f): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
lagusboyyy:
Diane is the senate president of the National Assembly of Nigeria Confused Ladies.
Sharrrap there, he-goat
Re: Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos by TheCvBank: 2:20am On Jul 02, 2020
Small girl, small girl but see the Kain mountain she dey climb for Westeros
Re: Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos by princealexndre(m): 6:22am On Jul 02, 2020
As far as I’m concerned, this girl no even worth shii to me

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos by Kriss216: 7:05am On Jul 02, 2020
Rozz:
Are you normal?
Re: Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 02, 2020
Kriss216:
Are you normal?
yes
Re: Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos by Kriss216: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2020
Rozz:
yes
I doubt
Re: Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 02, 2020
Kriss216:
I doubt
ok
Re: Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos by SocialJustice: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2020
Rozz:
I tire

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos by doggedfighter(f): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2020
Kriss216:

What's this
Re: Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kriss216:

Spotted. Mods

Re: Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos by Frankwebber112: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham And Hubby, Kolawole Show Off New Luxury Mansion As They Move In / Bbnaija: So Nini Is Already Married, See Photos / Why I Lost My Two Marriages – Aisha Babangida, Ibb’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.