Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads (6050 Views)

The 7 Most Annoying Video Game Characters Of All Time / Most Beautiful Female Game Characters / List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by chiraqDemon(m): 6:12am On May 19, 2017
I dont know if this is the right section.
I know some of us r nerds n stuff so id like to open fight threads n ill be posting fights between some of our favourite tv, manga/anime n comic book characters. So comment the fights u would like to see/argue on n ill open the fight thread. grin

Btw when arguing on these fights it would help to post character feats to help know the character's shown capabilities as this would help have a correct level of power to use in evaluating.

Have fun grin grin
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by Nobody: 6:31am On May 19, 2017
You call urself a nerd? undecided
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by madone: 6:37am On May 19, 2017
Chai calling out fighters bah
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by khalhokage(m): 7:02am On May 19, 2017
One punch man defeats everyone, case closed.
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by chiraqDemon(m): 7:32am On May 19, 2017
khalhokage:
Lol. That opm stuff is hilarious. I think i should set rules. Never put anyone against saitama. Even chuck norris cries at the sight of him
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by cao(f): 1:03pm On May 19, 2017
chiraqDemon:
I dont know if this is the right section.
I know some of us r nerds n stuff so id like to open fight threads n ill be posting fights between some of our favourite tv, manga/anime n comic book characters. So comment the fights u would like to see/argue on n ill open the fight thread. grin

Btw when arguing on these fights it would help to post character feats to help know the character's shown capabilities as this would help have a correct level of power to use in evaluating.

Have fun grin grin
It isn't.
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by nadleeh: 1:47pm On May 21, 2017
khalhokage:
Not that i want to start a fight here,but i can think of 10 characters in anime that will beat saitama without even fighting.
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by paste007(m): 4:15pm On May 21, 2017
nadleeh:
Not that i want to start a fight here,but i can think of 10 characters in anime that will beat saitama without even fighting.
like goku
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by nadleeh: 10:07pm On May 21, 2017
paste007:
like goku
Not goku and i think saitama can take him.
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by paste007(m): 9:08am On May 22, 2017
nadleeh:
nah saitama cant take goku its practically impossible....how can you compare a god to a man...saitama's punches will be like tickling on gokus body lol
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by nadleeh: 2:38pm On May 23, 2017
paste007:
nah saitama cant take goku its practically impossible....how can you compare a god to a man...saitama's punches will be like tickling on gokus body lol
wait! did you like seriously watch one punch man and some how still think saitama is a man?the guys punch's like an atom bomb. And that's not even a serious punch.
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by paste007(m): 3:50pm On May 23, 2017
nadleeh:
wait! did you like seriously watch one punch man and some how still think saitama is a man?the guys punch's like an atom bomb. And that's not even a serious punch.
i havent watched one punch man....
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by nadleeh: 8:19pm On May 23, 2017
paste007:
i havent watched one punch man....
SERIOUSLY!!!?? undecided then why are you talking??!
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by Nobody: 6:05am On May 24, 2017
nadleeh:
SERIOUSLY!!!?? undecided then why are you talking??!

Hm!

Goku can't huh!h

Which other shounen anime might!

Shinigami sama from soul eater
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by nadleeh: 10:49am On May 24, 2017
Silkmoth:

Hm!

Goku can't huh!h

Which other shounen anime might!

Shinigami sama from soul eater
you are wicked o! Saitama will kill lord death.call people like Kaname Madoka from madoka magia or even necromancer for kora wa zombie,
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by Twelve30(m): 12:20pm On May 24, 2017
So... basically nobody can defeat Saitama sama grin if there is just lemme know. I try comparing him with Six Path Sage but I really dunno if twill workout. #justsayingtho nothng personal cool

Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by typicalgamer(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2017
kio ken times ten plua super siayan blue =game over for saitama
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by Twelve30(m): 8:09pm On May 24, 2017
typicalgamer:
kio ken times ten plua super siayan blue =game over for saitama

Can you analyse n break it down? If so... Oya start! Cux just ordinary move without analysis won't work here grin

Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by valgbo(m): 7:59am On May 29, 2017
nadleeh:
lol.....I think frieza saga Goku can destroy saitama without much fuss....... come to think of it have u even seen dragon Ball super, see Goku's fight with Lord Beerus and u will understand what am taking about.......I mean dudes almost destroyed the universe with their punches, and he has gotten stronger since......... typical Goku for you...... but still i don't think he will have to use super Saiyan God form..... in Goku's voice "super Saiyan two should do it".......
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by Twelve30(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2017
valgbo:
lol.....I think frieza saga Goku can destroy saitama without much fuss....... come to think of it have u even seen dragon Ball super, see Goku's fight with Lord Beerus and u will understand what am taking about.......I mean dudes almost destroyed the universe with their punches, and he has gotten stronger since......... typical Goku for you...... but still i don't think he will have to use super Saiyan God form..... in Goku's voice super Saiyan two should do it.......
Well... Saitama whoped Borus arse in One Punch Man *just joking grin
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by valgbo(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2017
Twelve30:

Well... Saitama whoped Borus arse in One Punch Man *just joking grin
I imagine u are a saitama fanboy right........... heck I love saitama but when it comes to Goku, the other guys can go to hell.... or the other world
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by MrBetnon: 5:34pm On May 29, 2017
This is Saitama argument will be one of attrition if certain parameters are not set, for an argument like this we need a level playing field, we can't just toss out random feats by Goku and Saitama.

We need to compare their greatest feats of strength and match them against each others known weaknesses, better still the thread could be split into two on a side there'll be a team that argues for Saitama and another for Goku, these two teams will argue based on canon material.

The debate will last for four rounds for two rounds a team will present an attack while the other defends and whoever wins will get a point, if there is a draw there will be tie breaker round to determine the winner.

If we can't do this the thread will degenerate into one filled with pointless and baseless one liners.
-
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by nadleeh: 10:39pm On May 29, 2017
valgbo:
lol.....I think frieza saga Goku can destroy saitama without much fuss....... come to think of it have u even seen dragon Ball super, see Goku's fight with Lord Beerus and u will understand what am taking about.......I mean dudes almost destroyed the universe with their punches, and he has gotten stronger since......... typical Goku for you...... but still i don't think he will have to use super Saiyan God form..... in Goku's voice "super Saiyan two should do it".......
i have.my money is still on saitama.not because of any fan service.12 episodes and we are saying he can take goku? you want to give him 30 more episodes?
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by Twelve30(m): 2:13am On May 30, 2017
valgbo:
I imagine u are a saitama fanboy right........... heck I love saitama but when it comes to Goku, the other guys can go to hell.... or the other world
Not really... Base on my analysis... nobody can take him
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by valgbo(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2017
nadleeh:
i have.my money is still on saitama.not because of any fan service.12 episodes and we are saying he can take goku? you want to give him 30 more episodes?
have u heard about zenkai??
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by valgbo(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2017
Twelve30:
Not really... Base on my analysis... nobody can take him
what analysis
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by valgbo(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2017
MrBetnon:
This is Saitama argument will be one of attrition if certain parameters are not set, for an argument like this we need a level playing field, we can't just toss out random feats by Goku and Saitama.

We need to compare their greatest feats of strength and match them against each others known weaknesses, better still the thread could be split into two on a side there'll be a team that argues for Saitama and another for Goku, these two teams will argue based on canon material.

The debate will last for four rounds for two rounds a team will present an attack while the other defends and whoever wins will get a point, if there is a draw there will be tie breaker round to determine the winner.

If we can't do this the thread will degenerate into one filled with pointless and baseless one liners.
-
love this

1 Like

Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by TapTapTap(m): 11:51pm On Jun 01, 2017
paste007:
Saitama is not meant to go against other characters cos he is a satirical character and by default is meant to win all fights with one punch.

If we want to have an actual fight between saitama and goku we have to go by canon feats tho and goku would win.
But saitama practically has no limits as he is just said to be so strong (i dont think saitama even knows how strong he is cos he has never had to test that limit, he trained so hard he broke his limiter and transcended the levels that any human,monsters or aliens can reach)
I think saitama might have more potential tho, guy took out half the moon without delivering a serious punch.
Based on saitama's estimated power levels tho, a fight between saitama and goku would wreck whatever universe they fight in and a clear winner cannot be said.

By shown feats goku wins, but based on what has been said abiut saitama i personally think saitama would win.
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by TapTapTap(m): 12:26am On Jun 02, 2017
Twelve30:
So... basically nobody can defeat Saitama sama grin if there is just lemme know. I try comparing him with Six Path Sage but I really dunno if twill workout. #justsayingtho nothng personal cool
Imagine saitama gets burned with amateratsu. It would burn forever but he wouldnt be hurt. He would simply walk around and one shot the whole narutoverse and become the legend known as saitama of the black flame.
I even think saitama cannot die even if u went back in time and killed him b4 he started training. He would simply keep existing. grin

1 Like

Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by TapTapTap(m): 12:28am On Jun 02, 2017
Id actually like to see a fight between lex Luthor and dr doom. All versions feats apply
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by TapTapTap(m): 12:49am On Jun 02, 2017
This is what goku vs opm would br like lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPMNtsi7gm4
Re: Comic And Tv And Manga/anime Characters Fight Threads by valgbo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
TapTapTap:

Imagine saitama gets burned with amateratsu. It would burn forever but he wouldnt be hurt. He would simply walk around and one shot the whole narutoverse and become the legend known as saitama of the black flame.
I even think saitama cannot die even if u went back in time and killed him b4 he started training. He would simply keep existing. grin
I don't think the caped baldy stands a chance against Goku

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Is The Activation Code Key For Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 / Pes Mastery / Fifa 15 Error Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.