Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. (8494 Views)

MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs / MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2017
Hello, do you want adobe illustrator software?
-Are you looking for video tutorials on
-Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training
-Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
-After Effect CS6 Essential Training
-Illustrator CS6 Essential Training
-Over 600 logo templates, Logo creator software.
-Explaindio and videomaker software.
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 8:55am On Oct 26, 2017
The price of success is hard work,dedication to the job at hand, andthe determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 8:04am On Oct 27, 2017
Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2017
Standard92:
The price of success is hard work,dedication to the job at hand, andthe determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2017
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continuethat counts.
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to becomea man of value.
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2017
Ultimately, leadership is not about glorious crowning acts. It's about keeping your team focused on a goal and motivated to do their best to achieve it, especiallywhen the stakes are high and the consequences really matter. It is about laying the groundwork for others' success, and then standing back and letting them shine.
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, donot go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2017
Success isn't always about greatness. It's about consistency.Consistent hard work leads to success. Greatness will come.
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
Success comes to those who dedicate everything to their passion in life. To be successful, itis also very important to be humble and never let fame or money travel to your head.
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2017
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, donot go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2017
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2017
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continuethat counts.
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2017
This videos will take you from beginner to expert in;
1 Photography
2 Logo Design
3 Carton Design
4 Infographics
5 Banner Design
6 Ebook Design
7 Vectorizing
8 Video animation.
Contact me for more info..
Whatsapp: 08164380481.
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 4:16am On Nov 05, 2017
Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Standard92:
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Standard92:
-Explaindio and videomaker software
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by groovy12: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2017
Standard92:
Pls send to mickky890@gmail.com
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
1 Photography
2 Logo Design
3 Carton Design
4 Infographics
5 Banner Design
6 Ebook Design
7 Vectorizing
8 Video animation.
Whatsapp: 08164380481.
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
1 Photography
2 Logo Design
3 Carton Design
4 Infographics
5 Banner Design
6 Ebook Design
7 Vectorizing
8 Video animation.
Whatsapp: 08164380481
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by Standard92: 6:24am On Nov 14, 2017
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by davidblack007(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hello friends, I have two questions, here in version 4 there was a video rewind function, but how in version 6 can this be done on timeline, or in the editing window? And the second question, why is there no Avi format on the video with sound in the playback program? I have not found any tutorials or tips on working in Premiere with 5.1 sound. Although I would like to master that step. My friend makes graphic design and I watched his work, they are very cool, but he could not explain anything to me plainly, but he threw off the pdf design example like those guys did. To be honest, I am far from such skill. I want to try the above course, a very cool selection
Re: I Will Provide Unlimited Training Videos On Graphics And Logo Design. by kellywet20: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
davidblack007:
Hello friends, I have two questions, here in version 4 there was a video rewind function, but how in version 6 can this be done on timeline, or in the editing window? And the second question, why is there no Avi format on the video with sound in the playback program? I have not found any tutorials or tips on working in Premiere with 5.1 sound. Although I would like to master that step. My friend makes graphic design and I watched his work, they are very cool, but he could not explain anything to me plainly, but he threw off the pdf design example like those guys did. To be honest, I am far from such skill. I want to try the above course, a very cool selection
try to install the editor package, I tried to do this for version 6, it turned out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Can I Invest With 50k / Everything Crypto With Nobadnews / Solar Power Systems For sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.