Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know (11156 Views)

Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel / Anyone Else Suffers From Panic Attacks,panic Disorder,anxiety,depression.. / Pregnancy Tips: How To Manage Anxiety And Panic Attacks Throughout Physiological (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by judgedredd22(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2017
mhizv:
I experience this a lot. cry

are you sure? as you fine like dis?? cool delta pikins no dey carry last o!
Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by Itanna: 9:33am On May 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by mhizv(f): 10:11am On May 19, 2017
judgedredd22:

are you sure? as you fine like dis?? cool delta pikins no dey carry last o!
okay.
Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by mhizv(f): 10:14am On May 19, 2017
Itanna:
God bless u. I am a victim of medical negligence. I was wrongly diagonsed of hypertension cos I had panic attack. I don't want to give much details.Your post actually applies to me. Thank God I'm now reducing my bp drugs cos I can't stop at once. It's gonna be a gradual thing b4 I go off it permanently.
am currently placed on bp drugs.but I don't take it. dunno y,am always fine but immediately I get to the hospital its something else
Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by judgedredd22(m): 10:40am On May 19, 2017
mhizv:
am currently placed on bp drugs.but I don't take it. dunno y,am always fine but immediately I get to the hospital its something else

where in delta are you and which hospital?
Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by mhizv(f): 10:42am On May 19, 2017
judgedredd22:

where in delta are you and which hospital?
lily hospital. currently at abk.
Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by judgedredd22(m): 10:47am On May 19, 2017
mhizv:
lily hospital. currently at abk.

oh, i see. hope they have reasonable doctors there?

...and giving you student discount cheesy
Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by mhizv(f): 11:11am On May 19, 2017
judgedredd22:

oh, i see. hope they have reasonable doctors there?

...and giving you student discount cheesy
student discount? funny. I used to buy my drugs from them.they sell it for 12k. and I bought it at Medicare for 6500. undecided so ..
NO they don't.

1 Like

Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by Nobody: 11:55am On May 19, 2017
felifeli:

There is a SPIRIT behind this problem. You must learn to PRAY it out of you, otherwise you willl keep going to psychotherapist for the rest of your life.
oh god oh no! Does Africa have a civilized future with the likes of people like you. I guess not
Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by Itanna: 2:59pm On May 19, 2017
mhizv:
If u have never taken it, good 4 u. U can still control it. Find out cause of it bp. If it is diet, change it diet but if u have started, u can't come off it at once. It will damage your health. U might also be having white coat hypertension. Google d meaning and relax your mind if u r visiting d clinic.
Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by mhizv(f): 3:33pm On May 19, 2017
Itanna:
If u have never taken it, good 4 u. U can still control it. Find out cause of it bp. If it is diet, change it diet but if u have started, u can't come off it at once. It will damage your health. U might also be having white coat hypertension. Google d meaning and relax your mind if u r visiting d clinic.
no matter how relaxed I think I am,it turns out bad.last time it was at 160. and I checked before leaving for the hospital read 120/80.. cry all the same thanks just checked. and the results is exactly how it is with me
Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by Compliance(m): 4:25pm On May 25, 2017
Please, I need to speak with you directly.
beejay247:
Thanks op.. I am going through this and there have been about 80% improvement

It's actually not easy.. You won't even be able to explain how e dey do you.. sad

BP will just be untable like Nepa.. Lol.. undecided

I was at first diagnosed of hypertension, did series of tests....

My doctor has been really helpful..Seeing or hearing from him will automatically calm me down, Imagine calling him around 2am but I have been able to do without him... .

Ordinary breeze can trigger the panic except someone with you confirm he also feel the breeze..

The thing is just to belive nothing will happen. wink
Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by Compliance(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2017
Can we please talk? Need to ask some questions from you.
mhizv:
no matter how relaxed I think I am,it turns out bad.last time it was at 160. and I checked before leaving for the hospital read 120/80.. cry all the same thanks just checked. and the results is exactly how it is with me
Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by beejay247: 7:38pm On May 25, 2017
Compliance:

Dm me or give ne ur no
Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by beejay247: 7:39pm On May 25, 2017
Compliance:
Dm me or give me ur no
Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by mhizv(f): 9:22pm On May 25, 2017
Compliance:
Can we please talk? Need to ask some questions from you.
. about,?
Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by Compliance(m): 7:01am On May 26, 2017
About panic attacks.
mhizv:
. about,?
Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by mhizv(f): 7:10am On May 26, 2017
Compliance:
About panic attacks.
OK
Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by Compliance(m): 7:13am On May 26, 2017
beejay247:

Dm me or give ne ur no
[quote author=mhizv post=56884848] OK [/quote
Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by Ilommartin(m): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2023
mhizv:
please can i get your contact?? I want to talk to you on this please
Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by Ilommartin(m): 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2023
Please can i get your contact?? I want to talk to you on this
Compliance:
Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by Ilommartin(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2023
Please can i get ur contact, i want to talk to you on this
beejay247:
Thanks op.. I am going through this and there have been about 80% improvement

It's actually not easy.. You won't even be able to explain how e dey do you.. sad

BP will just be untable like Nepa.. Lol.. undecided

I was at first diagnosed of hypertension, did series of tests....

My doctor has been really helpful..Seeing or hearing from him will automatically calm me down, Imagine calling him around 2am but I have been able to do without him... .

Ordinary breeze can trigger the panic except someone with you confirm he also feel the breeze..

The thing is just to belive nothing will happen. wink
Re: Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know by mhizv(f): 6:33am On May 04, 2023
Ilommartin:
please can i get your contact?? I want to talk to you on this please

Hi,just seeing this check your pm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Treatment For Staphylococcus Aureus / Picture Of The Italian Man That Brought Corona Virus To Nigeria / Reps Committee Calls For Overhauling Of NHIS, NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.