Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,895 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Federal Lawmaker Named Grand Patron Of Benue Wheelbarrow Pushers (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Lawmaker Named Grand Patron Of Benue Wheelbarrow Pushers (PHOTO) (1336 Views)

James Ibori Appointed As Patron Of ‘Former Governors Forum' / Photos Of Cart Pushers Arrested In Lagos As Government Begins Clampdown / Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Lawmaker Named Grand Patron Of Benue Wheelbarrow Pushers (PHOTO) by owukpa(m): 7:41am On May 19, 2017
By James Ewaoche Amedu

Benue Wheelbarrow Pushers Association, Gboko Branch has named the lawmaker representing Gboko/Tarka constituency at the House of Representatives of Nigeria, Honourable John Dyegh as its Grand Patron.

WWW.IDOMAVOICE.COM gathered that the group, at a recent meeting, also gave the lawmaker award of recognition for what it termed “immense contribution to the development of the area.”

The development is coming at a time the governor reportedlygave out wheelbarrows to the youths in the state.

More Photos here>>>http://www.idomavoice.com/2017/05/federal-lawmaker-named-grand-patron-of.html

Seun, lalasticlala,

Re: Federal Lawmaker Named Grand Patron Of Benue Wheelbarrow Pushers (PHOTO) by ayindejimmy(m): 7:44am On May 19, 2017
That's something. At least, he's sure of getting their votes... Maybe

1 Like

Re: Federal Lawmaker Named Grand Patron Of Benue Wheelbarrow Pushers (PHOTO) by kinibigdeal(m): 7:47am On May 19, 2017
THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN BENUE WHEN YOU HAVE AN OTOM IN GOVERNMENT

1 Like

Re: Federal Lawmaker Named Grand Patron Of Benue Wheelbarrow Pushers (PHOTO) by sunnysunny69(m): 7:48am On May 19, 2017
Looking at the headline it looks unreal, but the pictures proves otherwise . Benue is the food basket of the nation, maybe they have surplus harvest this year with talks of wheelbarrow here and there.
Re: Federal Lawmaker Named Grand Patron Of Benue Wheelbarrow Pushers (PHOTO) by umuokezie(m): 7:48am On May 19, 2017
Good development,omenkalives is he not a youth from Benue state,who knows whether he have received his own wheel barrow

3 Likes

Re: Federal Lawmaker Named Grand Patron Of Benue Wheelbarrow Pushers (PHOTO) by omenkaLives(m): 7:51am On May 19, 2017
umuokezie:
Good development,omenkalives is he not a youth from Benue state,who knows whether he have received his own wheel barrow
I have received mine and started work yesterday. Have you people received your Obiano "jerrycans" for empowerment? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Federal Lawmaker Named Grand Patron Of Benue Wheelbarrow Pushers (PHOTO) by mazimee(m): 8:06am On May 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
I have received mine and started work yesterday. Have you people received your Obiano "jerrycans" for empowerment? cheesy

Only dummies and slow pokes will believe that "jerrycans" propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Lawmaker Named Grand Patron Of Benue Wheelbarrow Pushers (PHOTO) by omenkaLives(m): 8:20am On May 19, 2017
mazimee:

Only dummies and slow pokes will believe that "jerrycans" propaganda.
Only bastards sired by a thousand camels would believe the "wheelbarrow" propaganda.

But what do I know.. Let me come and be going jor. cheesy

Re: Federal Lawmaker Named Grand Patron Of Benue Wheelbarrow Pushers (PHOTO) by AkumTawaluUgbo: 8:23am On May 19, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Only bastards sired by a thousand camels would believe the "wheelbarrow" propaganda.

[/s]
shatap there and get out!

Ortom is a wheelbarrow sharing vagabond
Benue state is a wheelbarrow pushing slum
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari apc masha Allah amin
kiss the truth

3 Likes

Re: Federal Lawmaker Named Grand Patron Of Benue Wheelbarrow Pushers (PHOTO) by mazimee(m): 8:26am On May 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
Only bastards sired by a thousand camels would believe the "Jerrycan" propaganda.

I have fixed it for you.

1 Like

Re: Federal Lawmaker Named Grand Patron Of Benue Wheelbarrow Pushers (PHOTO) by decatalyst(m): 8:26am On May 19, 2017
Congratulations sire!

You may now inspect the Guard of Honor grin

Re: Federal Lawmaker Named Grand Patron Of Benue Wheelbarrow Pushers (PHOTO) by ipobsarefools: 10:19am On May 19, 2017
[s]
AkumTawaluUgbo:

shatap there and get out!

Ortom is a wheelbarrow sharing vagabond
Benue state is a wheelbarrow pushing slum
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari apc masha Allah amin
kiss the truth
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. Kanu will die by hanging. He is a confirmed terrorist. He is also a useless blinking ogogoro drinking monkey. Truth.
Re: Federal Lawmaker Named Grand Patron Of Benue Wheelbarrow Pushers (PHOTO) by AkumTawaluUgbo: 12:50pm On May 19, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out. Kanu will die by hanging. He is a confirmed terrorist. He is also a useless blinking ogogoro drinking monkey. Truth.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Federal Lawmaker Named Grand Patron Of Benue Wheelbarrow Pushers (PHOTO) by ipobsarefools: 3:30pm On May 19, 2017
[s]
AkumTawaluUgbo:

Nonsense trash
[/s]

Shatap there and get out. Ojukwu is a dead lizard. kanu is a blinking useless donkey. Igbos are fools.
Re: Federal Lawmaker Named Grand Patron Of Benue Wheelbarrow Pushers (PHOTO) by AkumTawaluUgbo: 3:43pm On May 19, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]

Shatap there and get out. Ojukwu is a dead lizard. kanu is a blinking useless donkey. Igbos are fools.
[/s]

nonsense trash

1 Like

Re: Federal Lawmaker Named Grand Patron Of Benue Wheelbarrow Pushers (PHOTO) by ipobsarefools: 4:04pm On May 19, 2017
[s]
AkumTawaluUgbo:

nonsense trash
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. Ojukwu is a dead lizard. He is burning in hell fire. Bianca is a confirmed prostitute. ffk is greater than Ojukwu, Kanu, zik and all Igbos touts. Igbos touts are illiterates.

(1) (Reply)

Imminent Constitutional Crisis In Ekiti As Gov Fayose Hires 13 SAN / Niger Delta Militants Dare Osinbajo, Issue Fresh Quit Notice To Northerners. / The Cost Of Parking A Jet In Any London Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.