Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? (2363 Views)

Has Anyone Had Any Supernatural Occurrence Or Has Any Claim To The Supernatural? / Strange Tree With Arabic Inscription In Ogun, REAL PHOTOS / Strange Occurrence Or Should I Forget About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
Olorun doesnt mean YHVH. Olorun is the name of the Yoruba god, not the name of the god of Juda.
I know oga. I no wan argue with the guy.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:46pm On May 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Yes, she is the one speaking with you. She will lead you on, just ask her before you go to bed or if you wake up early. Ask her whatever, even how to cook indomie. She will teach you everything. She is always with you.

And keep reading these threads an other spiritual stuff, and the growth will be gradual. Do not let anyone discourage you. You are ready.
Wow, thanks. I appreciate that.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Wow, thanks. I appreciate that.
Seems you are into web designs and programming. She can teach you that too, or she can recommend another guide to handle you on that. My first lecture on Quantum Dynamics was at the Astral Plane, I attended a lecture there.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 3:06pm On May 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
Seems you are into web designs and programming. She can teach you that too, or she can recommend another guide to handle you on that. My first lecture on Quantum Dynamics was at the Astral Plane, I attended a lecture there.
Wow, so how do i retain the memory?
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Wow, so how do i retain the memory?
Tell yourself that you want to retain the information and your body will retain and replay it for you when you want.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 4:12pm On May 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
Tell yourself that you want to retain the information and your body will retain and replay it for you when you want.
Thank you sir, i appreciate that.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by obinna58(m): 5:03pm On May 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

First of all, congratulations on your journey to discovering and becoming the greatest version of your self. There is nothing absolutely wrong with that you experienced. The lady could be your Spirit Guide, and she is teaching you your most innermost desire. You asked to learn Astral Projection, Yes, think about your past, you made that request sub-consciously.

In other to undergo astral projection, which is same thing as Soul Travel, the Physical body must be on a sleep mode. The Astral Body (Soul) does not sleep, when your spacesuit body goes into sleep mode, the Astral Body naturally shifts to the unconscious quantum world. So, in essence, you have raised your vibration to the point that even after your Earth body is hibernating on a sleep mode, your consciousness moves out of rhythm and is on a different Schumann Resonance Frequency of the Soul, then that lady, your spirit guide can only teach you in that mode for now, since you are not yet physically ready to see her on physicality.

Just calm down, she is always there with you even now and if you want to continue learning astral projection she will teach you, Trust Her 100%. If you do not like the experience, just say it and she will stop.
U are using people's brain, like religion
That's not good nigga, stop misleading people,
It rises the level of psychosis in human

with the power of brain
You can produce unreal being, whether physical/spiritual, you can make it seem 100% real, and u have the brain power to make it tell u what ever u want including telling u the future, not knowing yourself
Is talking to yourself.

Making mad fun of yourself, it does not add any value to life neither does it make u supreme or different from others, its just having a greater effect on your brain negatively.

Billy is just a nigga multivating and boasting that stupid mentality in you, he helps u run that crazy mentality fully without any interception.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 19, 2017
obinna58:

U are using people's brain, like religion
That's not good nigga, stop misleading people,
It rises the level of psychosis in human

with the power of brain
You can produce unreal being, whether physical/spiritual, you can make it seem 100% real, and u have the brain power to make it tell u what ever u want including telling u the future, not knowing yourself
Is talking to yourself.

Making mad fun of yourself, it does not add any value to life neither does it make u supreme or different from others, its just having a greater effect on your brain negatively.

Billy is just a nigga multivating and boasting that stupid mentality in you, he helps u run that crazy mentality fully without any interception.

Thanks for your opinion. Run along.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by OtemAtum: 5:08pm On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
We are all part of the source i know. The trees, stone, animals, e.t.c are connected to the source i know. But what i mean is RETURNING back to become one with the source. The gods were once like us until they evolved to attain that height, have Atum stop his travel back to the source?
There is nothing like travelling back to the source. The source is us all, manifesting in all ways. We are one with God,no matter our differences and philosophies.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by obinna58(m): 5:12pm On May 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Thanks for your opinion. Run along.
Better stop all this mind nonesense u creatin in people
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 19, 2017
obinna58:

Better stop all this mind nonesense u creatin in people
Obviously, you are smarter than I thought. You care for others more than you care for your own self. How is that ?
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:18pm On May 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
There is nothing like travelling back to the source. The source is us all, manifesting in all ways. We are one with God,no matter our differences and philosophies.
Everything you see, the trees, rocks, animals, planets are all manifestion of God the universe and that's why i'm a pantheist. At the highest vibration is the supreme light of God, where everything exist as light and they are one. In spiritual evolution, you gratuate from plane to plane until you become one with God at the highest vibration. But you can chose not to evolve that's your freewill.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by nairaland94(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Have you experienced it? If yes, tell me what happened afterwards. Please what god are you talking about because i got no relationship with Yahweh.
I don't knw why you want to fight with your creator sha. The lord wants to use you
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:40pm On May 19, 2017
nairaland94:

I don't knw why you want to fight with your creator sha. The lord wants to use you
I'm not for Yahweh. Everyone knows i'm anti-yahweh but wait there's little sense in what you wrote. Don't fight your creator, my brother don't fight your true God that's in you. Search deep and you will discover.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by OtemAtum: 5:56pm On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Everything you see, the trees, rocks, animals, planets are all manifestion of God the universe and that's why i'm a pantheist. At the highest vibration is the supreme light of God, where everything exist as light and they are one. In spiritual evolution, you gratuate from plane to plane until you become one with God at the highest vibration. But you can chose not to evolve that's your freewill.
And if you choose to evolve to become one with God, does it stop you from manifesting individually afterwards?
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by OtemAtum: 5:57pm On May 19, 2017
nairaland94:

Who is dat lord that is not satisfied with those he has used and dumped in the past?
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
And if you choose to evolve to become one with God, does it stop you from manifesting individually afterwards?
That i don't know.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by OtemAtum: 6:06pm On May 19, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
That i don't know.
if living beings cannot manifest individually, that would mean an end to freewill.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:14pm On May 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
if living beings cannot manifest individually, that would mean an end to freewill.
Yea, yea, you are right. I think advanced beings like the gods can chose to help us find the path or distract us. Sure, they will have the freewill to manifest themselves.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by obinna58(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
Obviously, you are smarter than I thought. You care for others more than you care for your own self. How is that ?
Nigga u too fast
Imagine urself as a Judge grin
How did u cam about with ur conclusion, u seriously looking for justification grin
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Deicide: 10:18pm On May 19, 2017
OtemAtum:
It's 100% well said. @OP Oloruntobi4382, are you once a Christian? Have you ever shouted JESUS in your dream to chase the supposed enemies away? Yes, all those things were also made for you by your brain, but the religious people call them spirituality. As your beliefs and your view of life changes, your experiences and dreams have to change with it. The lady teaching you astral projection in your dream is not real but a product of hallucination just as said by HopefulLandlord here. Read the story below for more:
The first time I had sleep paralysis I was shouting Jesus cheesy and after some sec, it stopped then I didn't even know what sleep paralysis was, So i went on net and did some research and saw some scientific site and I also came across some religious site also but since the scientific site was so convincing o course it would because they explained the phenomena in a way that even a kid would understand that immediately removed fear from my heart. These days I do get sleep paralysis and its not even scary anymore I guess knowledge is power if you understand something there is no need for fear its like understand how a magic trick is being done then it doesn't get exciting again

1 Like

Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by nairaland94(m): 7:12am On May 20, 2017
OtemAtum:
Who is dat lord that is not satisfied with those he has used and dumped in the past?
the one that created the heaven and d earth n everything on it, both bad, evil and good.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by OtemAtum: 7:19am On May 20, 2017
nairaland94:

the one that created the heaven and d earth n everything on it, both bad, evil and good.
What is the name of that lord?
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by OtemAtum: 7:26am On May 20, 2017
Deicide:

The first time I had sleep paralysis I was shouting Jesus cheesy and after some sec, it stopped then I didn't even know what sleep paralysis was, So i went on net and did some research and saw some scientific site and I also came across some religious site also but since the scientific site was so convincing o course it would because they explained the phenomena in a way that even a kid would understand that immediately removed fear from my heart. These days I do get sleep paralysis and its not even scary anymore I guess knowledge is power if you understand something there is no need for fear its like understand how a magic trick is being done then it doesn't get exciting again

In the days of my ignorance too, I used to shout JESUS whenever I had it. Funny enough, since it was my fear, it kept reoccurring like say everyday, but since I knew the truth about it and I'm wishing for it, I don't experience it again. Nature has a way of bringing our fear to us frequently. Same thing apply to nightmares. Back in my religious days, nightmare was always the order of the day. Nowadays that I've counted nightmare as an interesting horror movie, it doesn't want to come my way again? Choi! shocked Nature which way na?
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by nairaland94(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2017
OtemAtum:

What is the name of that lord?
Are you doubting d lord's abilities? He created you
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by OtemAtum: 8:35am On May 20, 2017
nairaland94:

Are you doubting d lord's abilities? He created you
The question is, what is the name of the lord?
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by stevecantrell: 12:35pm On May 20, 2017
Seun,

you need to create a separate board for METAPHYSICS AND NEW AGE RELIGIONS.

Sometimes we just want a little "old time religion" and these 'sexy'new religions can be distractive to some.

@topic

ive experienced all these before but not voluntarily ie it wasnt pre-planned. These things just happened...does anyone know why ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Seun(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
This thing don dey do me for some time now. When i sleep, sometimes i usually wake up before my body and i can see my surroundings but just can't move my body as if i'm paralyzed.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis (it is just a common medical phenomenon that is often accompanied by hallucinations)

1 Like

Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Oloruntobi4382(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2017
Seun:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis (it is just a common medical phenomenon that is often accompanied by hallucinations)
Good, thanks.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 03, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
I know oga. I no wan argue with the guy.
look at it this way, if olorun is the name of the first god on the hierarchy of gods in Yoruba legend, then olorun is the same as YHVH. cause Yodhehvevheh is the name of the top god in the hierarchy of gods in Hebrew, not god as in god person more like name of god, religions that use YHVH system see god as a signature, a name rather than an exact deity according to exodus "something something", where the name names of god is derived from, Islam also uses the same system Buh different names, Christianity the same thing, God as a whole,a being or deity hardly present itself as a deity,a generalized deity,rather it present itself as a name,a signature,usually corresponding to the role his playing in that particular situation.

Jesus -when he need to come as god in flesh,Emmanuel-god with us, holy spirit- spirit of god etc.Agla,Eheieh,Adonia,lion of the tribe of Judea, I am the god of Abraham, Issac and Jacob .

Have not seen where a God present itself as a universal deity,in any of the above system mentioned above, its we human that keep claiming one is superior to the other, we just just dealing with same deity.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 03, 2017
and the name YHVH, is not signature or name specific is more of a derivative for every other names of god in the Hebrew, same thing applies to Olorun, which means god in Yoruba.

YOD HEH VAV HEH- Yod in Hebrew corresponds to the number 10 in Hebrew, Yod also means God in Hebrew system,be it hermetic, Masonic, Jewish, Yod means god.

10 is a complete number from which all other numbers are derived from, its like saying " I am the beginning and the end ".

YHVH translates to " I am he ,he who exist" or " I am that I am" they all mean the same thing depending on how yhud want to translate it.
Re: Strange Occurrence : Can You Explain? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
This thing don dey do me for some time now. When i sleep, sometimes i usually wake up before my body and i can see my surroundings but just can't move my body as if i'm paralyzed.

Yesternight was different, a lady was teaching me astral projection in my dream and it felt real. The vibrations, state of zen and ofcourse her voice was real to me. Though i failed in the astral projection but she encouraged me and immediately i woke up but could not raise my body until after some minutes. This things are strange, is my mind playing tricks on me or is this part of my spiritual evolution?

Serious advise is needed. Thank you.
how do yhud want to see it,depends if yhur the rationalizing type, psychologically sleep paralysis is the term for it, your mind is awake ,yhur body is asleep, the reverse of it also exist, yhur mind is asleep yhur body is awake,just like when yhud tell yourself yhud want to wake up at 3am. without an alarm ,and exactly 3am, yhud wake up,yhur body would wake Buh yhud still be asleep, no paralysis here,as yhur gradually wake up, or say yhur asleep then someone enters the room,yhud feel it immediately,sleep walking . or have yhud ever been so stressed out,mentally tired, only to jolt out of bed mustering rubbish or random stuff.

when I was a student I experience this one a lot, am asleep,Buh I walked to my peers rooms where we were reading that night,before I decided to take a fifteen minutes nap then wake up to continue, I woke up picked my books,walked to their room,stood at the door and was muttering random stuff,which I and they don't remember, a part of me knew I was still asleep cause I was aware. Buh I knew I was awake at the same time,it felt like literally trying to drag a heavy mental load, my frontal lobe felt very heavy,when I finished with the muttering,walked to my room, fell on my bed and slept off,woke up minutes later took my book as initially intended went too join my peers, only to be told what happened,I was not surprised, duo I had a harsh time trying to explain it to them, yhu know how guys are.

if yhud more inclined to the spiritual path, what yhud just described seems like an awakening, if hallucinations occur yhud call that a trance, shamans, voodoo practitioners consciously invoke that state to receive message.

Christianity would called that oppression, especially Mfm cause it feels asif someone or something is pressing yhu down,depending.

Buh most likely yhu experience a visitation, the signs is what yhu read not phenomenon itself, for what yhu described is a visitation, if yhur not done with yhur lesson or whatever the Bleep yhu were doing, yhu can consciously go back and continue, just try not to fully wake up,takes practice I was once scared of that state cause of my Christian background, once it happens and I wake up,as a kid the trick I used was to move to the person laying beside be,place my feet on theirs or something, just to maintain contact with their skin, or once I get stuck in that paralytic states, I focus on breathing then move my foot,more like wiggle it,it always feels asif someone or something is in the room duo. right now, I used that state to go back and continue where I stopped in whatever I was receiving, have received an ex-mates contact details in that state.

I also use that state to listen to music, the best music have heard,the best lyrics,verses have heard,I hear it loud in that state, I try to remember the beat, the lyrics Buh its hard, sometimes, I wake up, write the few verses down go back,get the next line as often as I can do it, Buh the beat ,the melody,the feel is always missing,I don't play play any instrument its difficult trying to remember the particular flow,the music and dance moves from that state is nothing short of the word heavenly or masterpiece , I guess that is the hallucinating part psychology talks about, hallucination is not just visual yhu know.

funny when a Christian experience that music part,they don't call it oppression, they call it spiritual gift of music,lol or if its just visual they say vision.

point is, its normal and yhur free to thread yhur own path.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Dragon Real??? / I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions / Watch TB Joshua prophesied Russia Will Win Ukraine War & Suffer Economically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.