Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,856 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions (2437 Views)

Once You Become An Atheist, You Cannot Become A Christian Again? / I Will Become A Christian Again If You Can Answer This Question / Atheist Leader Steve Tillman Becomes A Born Again Christian .. Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Thinking about it, why not ? I miss the music, the sermons , the friendships and sense of community.

So here is how you can bring me back into the fold.

1. If the Christians on Nairaland can go out en masse on a specific date, to the hospital wards , leper colonies, street corners and homes and heal all that are crippled, heal all cancer patients, cause the blind to see and the deaf to hear and resolve at least a quarter of all the pain and hurt in the lives of countless millions , if this happens, I will believe in their version of God instantly and convert. The results must be all over the news with tangible testimonies from real people not some stage managed scam.

2. I see at least one evidence of a corpse raised from the dead. Must have been dead for a period of precisely 3 days.

3. Go to the poorest places in your habitations with just 4 loaves of bread and 10 fish and convert into thousands of loaves and fish , to feed the poor.

If you can meet this conditions, I will not only convert, I will go to Saudi Arabia to preach the Gospel

"For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God" - 2 Corinthians 1:20

"My brothers, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back, consider this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and cover over a multitude of sins" - James 5:19

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
If everybody is hale and hearty, and your dad is a doctor, how will he survive?

If every car don't spoil, how will mechanics and spare part dealers survive?

If errything on earth is perfect many things would go wrong...

God is not a fool... There need to be a balance...

You have other issues?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:

You have other issues?

And Jesus said ;
"As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near.’ 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give. 9Do not carry any gold or silver or copper in your belts.…" Matthew 10:8-9

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by bedspread: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
Eternity is a Very Personal Race bro...

Run your Race.... You will Give Account for yourself and By yourself.....

You know very much About JESUS CHRISTso you can't deny you don't know... The other Choices are yours to make

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
frosbel2:

And Jesus said ;
"As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near.’ 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give. 9Do not carry any gold or silver or copper in your belts.…" Matthew 10:8-9

I have been sick before and got healed... Likewise others too

Some couldn't make it and died...

You wanna know why?

Real my first post and figure out why.

I am not trying to convert you, that is your headache... Frankly speaking, I prefer you are not even a xtian... It solves the headache of having people who don't believe as believers.

Feel free to remain where you are. Smiles..

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Originakalokalo(m): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
When men see the salvation of their souls as though they are doing God a favour , the definition of ignorance is then complete.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by AryEmber(f): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
Who you epp?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Originakalokalo(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
. Jesus told the Pharisees that There were many widows in the days of Elijah... But the widow of zarephat was singled out...

There were many lepers in the days of Elisha.... but Namaan was healed...

Not everyone that died during Jesus time were raised back to life... Even though Jesus did thousands of miracles including raising the dead.

You now see why I tagged you "ignorant "?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
Originakalokalo:
. Jesus told the Pharisees that There were many widows in the days of Elijah... But the widow of zarephat was singled out...

There were many lepers in the days of Elisha.... but Namaan was healed...

Not everyone that died during Jesus time were raised back to life... Even though Jesus did thousands of miracles including raising the dead.

You now see why I tagged you "ignorant "?

All I need is evidence of ONE person you have raised from dead !!!
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Anas09: 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
frosbel2:
Thinking about it, why not ? I miss the music, the sermons the friendships and sense of community.

1. If the Christians on Nairaland can go out en masse on a specific date, to the hospital wards , leper colonies, street corners and homes and heal all that are crippled, heal all cancer patients, cause the blind to see and the deaf to hear and resolve at least a quarter of all the pain and hurt in the lives of countless millions , if this happens, I will believe in their version of God instantly and convert. The results must be all over the news with tangible testimonies from real people not some stage managed scam.

2. I see at least one evidence of a corpse raised from the dead. Has to have been dead for at least 3 days and buried.

3. Go to the poorest places in your habitations with just 4 loaves of bread and 10 fish and convert into thousands of loaves and fish , to feed the poor.

If you can meet this conditions, I will not only convert, I will go to Saudi Arabia to preach the Gospel

"For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God" - 2 Corinthians 1:20

"My brothers, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back, consider this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and cover over a multitude of sins" - James 5:19
We don't need your narrow behind in our midst. Bye parrot.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Anas09: 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
frosbel2:

All I need is evidence of ONE person you have raised from dead !!!
Frosbel, I personally won't lift a finger for anything abt you. Get out.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
Anas09:

We don't need your narrow behind in our midst. Bye parrot.

grin grin grin

You miss me , I am sure - Please pray for me
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
Anas09:

Frosbel, I personally won't lift a finger for anything abt you. Get out.

This is therefore evidence that your JESUS is Powerless - All talk and no action !!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Anas09: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
frosbel2:

This is therefore evidence that your JESUS is Powerless - All talk and no action !!!!
Fine. You can now leave it alone if you can manage it. RIP

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Anas09: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
frosbel2:

grin grin grin
Rest your sorry ass in hell.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Anas09:

Fine. You can now leave it alone if you can manage it. RIP

RIP to your dead mythical bullsh1t religion that has no power to make anyone holy talk less of healing.

You are a CLOWN for white JESUS.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
frosbel2:
Thinking about it, why not ? I miss the music, the sermons the friendships and sense of community.

2. I see at least one evidence of a corpse raised from the dead. Has to have been dead for at least 3 days and buried.

First of all you're NEVER a Christian but a MISINFORMED churchgoer! So you need to fully grasp what CHRISTIANITY means before you think of giving those who are out to help you CONDITIONS! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Secondly the preaching and teaching Jesus commissioned isn't about HEALING, it's a campaign for a government that's to rule the earth forever. And few samples of what that government will do on grand scale was what Jesus performed and asked His followers to do the same. This was necessary because Judaism was the religion that the Jewish returnees from Babylon practiced and were accustomed to and since Christianity is to replace this old tradition,God equipped the FIRST Christians as a sign of approval for this upcoming group. But after Christianity was fully established, God gave NO MORE SIGNS! 1Corinthians 13:8
So it's either you exercise faith with LOVE for God in what those eyewitnesses of the first century events penned down or you please yourself! 1Conrinthians 13:4-7
FAITH in itself is "the assured expectation of things that's hoped for,the evident demonstration of realities NOT SEEN" Hebrew 11:1
Moreover if you choose to disbelieve the written documents from those first century eyewitnesses, and God starts doing all those things all over again just because of you. What do you expect God to do if someone should raise the same objection since it's you that witnessed MIRACLES and just telling them or after you might have gone?
Well i just want you to realise that "FAITH is not a possession of all people" 2 Thessalonians 3:2
TRUE Christians don't expect everyone to believe what they're saying, it's only the righteous that we're expecting to live by reason of FAITH. Romans 1:17 Hebrew 10:38 compared to Habakkuk 2:4
FAITH is the evident demonstration of realities thought NOT SEEN! Hebrew 11:1 wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Yuceeluv(f): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2019
smiley

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
frosbel2:
"My brothers, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring him back, consider this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and cover over a multitude of sins" - James 5:19[/color]
You are not a sinner from Jesus' standpoint!
Sinners are those who feels the need of REPENTANCE, and since you're not even convinced of the authenticity of the inspired expressions, how dare someone should call you a SINNER
Definitely you are wiser than those who penned down the scriptures even than Jesus Himself!
So my friend, you're not the type that Jesus asked us to FISH OUT from amongst this rebellious generation, we're to go in search of the LOST SHEEP of the house of Israel(those who really desired divine GUIDANCE) Matthew 10:6. NOT those who feels NO NEED of any guidance at all! Matthew 9:13 wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Uyi168: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
BiafraBushBoy:

You have other issues?
Baba, this ur excuse get k-leg o
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
Uyi168:
Baba, this ur excuse get k-leg o

Because you decided to see K-leg in it.

Go and study the animal kingdom and how they survive.

Then you can come and tell me the characteristics of living things.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Anas09: 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2019
frosbel2:

RIP to your dead mythical bullsh1t religion that has no power to make anyone holy talk less of healing.

You are a CLOWN for white JESUS.
Hahahahahahaha. It's getting to you right? Lair lair, pants on fire.

You are running around here talking bull, claiming you were a Christian for 20yrs when you were never inside a real Church.

Frosbel enjoy your demons. Anytime they remind you of hellfire, shut them up and tell them, there's no hellfire. Who knows, they may believe you and leave you alone.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Zither(m): 6:28am On Jan 22, 2019
Frosbel2, perhaps you are sadly mistaken about the notion of repentance. Let me school you. It is either you repent or you perish. No negotiation or conditions, just choose one and live your life. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Anas09: 7:33am On Jan 22, 2019
frosbel2:

grin grin grin

Okay then, Let's Pray;

Father, in the name of Jesus, i lift this individual into your presence. Lord, he has made himself an agent to cause others to stumble and fall. Your Word says Woe unto those who will cause your Children to fall, you said, it will be better if a mill stone is tight to their necks and dip them into the sea. So, Lord this one has made a ministry out of it, let your angry burn hot against him. May he continually reap what he wants for others.

You said 'It is our father's good pleasure to recompenses tribulations to those who trouble us',

Father, this one troubles your children, so allow that his demons trouble him nonstop. Allow the spirit of fear to invade him. Let him run when no one is pursuing him. As he tries to cause others to fall, may he fall and never get up.

You said in your Word that you'd prepare them an Angel of death if they turn not from their ways.

Father, let an Angel of death, follow this agent of satan abt and kill any and everything he lays his hands on.

SAY AMEN TO THAT.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2019
Zither:
Frosbel2, perhaps you are sadly mistaken about the notion of repentance. Let me school you. It is either you repent or you perish. No negotiation or conditions, just choose one and live your life. Hope that helps.

Sadly mistaken ? No I am not sadly mistaken. I have tasted the sour fruits of your fake religion and decided to spit it out for the trash that it is.

Keep drooling over the prospect of hell fire for the enemies of your white Jesus - it's was a myth yesterday, it is still a myth now and it will forever remain a myth !!
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2019
Anas09:

Okay then, Let's Pray;

Father, in the name of Jesus, i lift this individual into your presence. Lord, he has made himself an agent to cause others to stumble and fall. Your Word says Woe unto those who will cause your Children to fall, you said, it will be better if a mill stone is tight to their necks and dip them into the sea. So, Lord this one has made a ministry out of it, let your angry burn hot against him. May he continually reap what he wants for others.

You said 'It is our father's good pleasure to recompenses tribulations to those who trouble us',

Father, this one troubles your children, so allow that his demons trouble him nonstop. Allow the spirit of fear to invade him. Let him run when no one is pursuing him. As he tries to cause others to fall, may he fall and never get up.

You said in your Word that you'd prepare them an Angel of death if they turn not from their ways.

Father, let an Angel of death, follow this agent of satan abt and kill any and everything he lays his hands on.

SAY AMEN TO THAT.

Trust me , this is nothing, many of your white Jesus worshipping pastors have promised me death numerous times and not one of their predictions has come true, you know why ? Because it's bullsh1t. All that trash you wrote up there is for kids.

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2019
TATIME:
You are not a sinner from Jesus' standpoint!
Sinners are those who feels the need of REPENTANCE, and since you're not even convinced of the authenticity of the inspired expressions, how dare someone should call you a SINNER
Definitely you are wiser than those who penned down the scriptures even than Jesus Himself!
So my friend, you're not the type that Jesus asked us to FISH OUT from amongst this rebellious generation, we're to go in search of the LOST SHEEP of the house of Israel(those who really desired divine GUIDANCE) Matthew 10:6. NOT those who feels NO NEED of any guidance at all! Matthew 9:13 wink wink wink

My friend give me a break from your JW claptrap. All you Jesus mad max lunatics are running around like headless chickens , disagreeing with each other, giving each other labels, cursing out your enemies and judging anyone who does not agree with your version of Jesus bullsh1t. Please don't even get me started on JW, I will literally tear your theology into pieces.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2019
So ladies and gentlemen, not ONE WHITE JESUS CLOWN can provide the evidence I asked for , or agree to the test. I mean , if their Jesus is so powerful and full of love , would his first priority not be to go and heal all the sick, feed the hungry and provide pain relief for those who are suffering mentally ?

Oh no, this WHITE JESUS prefers to issue even more threats in the here and NOW , instead of healing the sick, feeding the poor or providing pain relief for those who are suffering mentally !!
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Anas09: 11:24am On Jan 22, 2019
frosbel2:

Trust me , this is nothing, many of your white Jesus worshipping pastors have promised me death numerous times and not one of their predictions has come true, you know why ? Because it's bullsh1t. All that trash you wrote up there is for kids.

That is becos you're already dead. If you were a Christian even for a second as you claim, you shd've known that.

Nevertheless, say Amen to the prayer.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2019
Anas09:

That is becos you're already dead. If you were a Christian even for a second as you claim, you shd've known that.

Nevertheless, say Amen to the prayer.

GTOH - Fake person - using Jesus as a cover up for your shortcomings.
Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Anas09: 11:44am On Jan 22, 2019
frosbel2:

GTOH - Fake person - using Jesus as a cover up for your shortcomings.
Say Amen to the prayers Frosbel.

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Become A Christian Again On These 3 Conditions by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
frosbel2:

My friend give me a break from your JW claptrap. All you Jesus mad max lunatics are running around like headless chickens , disagreeing with each other, giving each other labels, cursing out your enemies and judging anyone who does not agree with your version of Jesus bullsh1t. Please don't even get me started on JW, I will literally tear your theology into pieces.
That's why i said Jesus is not worried about those who finds it difficult to agree they're at fault and make thorough research on how to right their wrongs!
So when next you see people debating about Jesus, just walk away with full conviction within you knowing very well that "they are not in agreement" and that's enough evidence that NONE of them is worth listening to.
But know today that millions are still on the research to know how their blunders could be corrected and how to help others do the same!
You don't need tearing any theology into pieces since to you "everything is BULLSHIT" so why bother yourself on what doesn't worth it?
Thank you Sir!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Prophetess Success Oni Onwaeze Dies of Poisoning From Her Assistants PIX / I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. / Loveworld 360: What Do You Know About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.