Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) (58816 Views)

The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name / Beautiful Girl Converted To Christianity (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Nigeman: 12:44pm On May 19, 2017
Born2Freak:
Issokay!

From Jewish to Arab slave.

Frying pan to fire.

Issokay!

I like you gal

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2017
its the ladies choice to convert to any religion of hers...but my take is Muslims shouldn't come and attack other religions because of some ones conversion... Janet Jackson converts to Islam sometime ago and she was that it wasn't good for her but she left...
we all know that the woman in question did if for love. let her be..Jesus said...I know my sheep and my sheep knows me...enough of religious bantering...
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by thorpido(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2017
bolayei:

Now i know why you are confused, you cant read to understand...
I meant the lords prayer can be recited 5 times.
Let me ask you these...how well do you know Jesus?
Did He have kids?
What was his first miracle?
Where did He go to before he reappeared for baptism?
Why was one of his disciples armed?
Why did he perform abolision.
Does Islam mean samething as born a
gain?
When you speak in tongues is there anyone that claims you are speaking his language?
That saying about the rich, does it not extend to rich pastors?
Dont engage me bring your pastor instead.

I am not religious i am a demi god and report only to God almighty based on what your God that died on a log of wood preached.
You are a dimwit.
Give proof with scripture rather than spitting gibberish like a child.

You said JESUS said GOD already knows what we want before we ask and taught us how to pray,that prayer can be made 5 times a day and now you're twisting it by saying you meant the Lord's prayer can be said 5 times.......
You accuse me of being confused yet you are inconsistent.

Just gerrarahia.

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by fratermathy(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2017
disco82:

surely it would not make sense. but when i say i converted to christianity because jesus christ appear and stop a moving train with a bear finger, that would certainly make sense !!!

It still wouldn't make sense. Religions are all bullsh*t!
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by judgedredd22(m): 12:47pm On May 19, 2017
WotzupNG:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1719846918234929&set=a.1534312110121745.1073741825.100006289127998&type=3

THIS IS A CONVINCE REASON WHY SHE.
EMBRACE ISLAM
1. Jesus christ when he was alive he never practice christianity, he only bring islam

2. Jesus was never mention anything like christian when he was alive. But in Al-qur’an GOD called us muslim like Qur’an 3:102

3. Jesus christ was never go to church when he was alive and there is no single verse in the bible that say go to church. But in Al-qur’an Allah says we should go to “jummuah”

4. There is no single verse in the bible where the word “BIBLE” is mention. But in Al-qur’an there was so many places where GOD mention Al-qur’an, like qur’an 4:82

5. There was no single verse where GOD or jesus says u should go to “jerusalem” But in the Al-qur’an GOD say in suratul hajj that we should go to hajj if we have the power to go

So, my brother & sister if islam is not the real way to salvation it will not be possible for millions of millions of millions of muslim today, from diffrent part of the word, from Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, we will all garder to mecca. At the back on one Imam, if imam say “Allahu Akbar” everybody will say “Allah Akbar” if imam bowed down everybody will bowed down for GOD. Because of what is in the book of {Zephaniah 3:9}, so what are we calling islam, we have 5 pillars of islam:

1. We should believe in oneness of GOD not threenity, is in the book of {Deutoronomy 6:4} also in the book of {Mark 12:28-29}

2. We should perfom solat {worship GOD} is in the book of {Nehemiah 8:4-6} & {matthew 26:39}

3. We should be paying “ZAKAT” is in the book of {Mark 12:41-42}

4. We should be fasting for GOD. Is in the book of {jeremiah 36:9}

5. We should be going to Hajj, is in the book of {Isaiah 2:2}

http://wotzup.ng/see-the-reasons-why-a-christian-girl-converted-to-islam/

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 19, 2017
Toks2008:
One of the questions I will ask Jesus when I see him....

Why did God allow Isaac bear Ishmael just to give rise to Islam?

Could it be that he wanted Islam to be in existence?

But as far as I know....in heaven there are no Muslims or Christians....only believers in Christ dwell there so whether you are a Muslim or Christian by religion. ..if you don't accept Christ as your saviour you will end up in hell.
Simple answer. A promise of salvation was made to the son of the slave in Genesis when his mother was released by Abraham. God told Abraham that the son and slave cannot partake of the same covenant... He is God he knew what was to come.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by bolayei: 12:49pm On May 19, 2017
jconsulting:
the point is , I have never seen a Christian trying to quote quiran, and start bringing out the faults therein, because we cant read it, but our muslim brethren can pick The Holy Bible and read in any language they understand. Am not a religious bigotry of fanatic but Christianity or Islam will not make you get to Heaven .

It is written except a man be born again he cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven (God) and by accepting Jesus .

Thank you , and happy fighting
Except a man believes in Jesus he can not be a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 19, 2017
STRIKE THEM? NO WONDER.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by chynie: 12:51pm On May 19, 2017
disco82:

which Micheal Jackson sister ?
Janet Jackson I think so
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 12:51pm On May 19, 2017
Debby indeed?! After screwing all the Jack's, the James and the Johns, ahe crossed over; recession tinz, what a pity?!

H0e's prolly high AF on some towelhead's curved dikc right now! Look at her writeup, she can't even write, spell or link her thoughts right.

If u wan follo man go, and Dem don give you condition, go and comply. Dunt come and tell us rubbish here with that shoddy job script!

We all know d guy who did dis to her was first giving her peanuts and steady dikcing so we won't blame her; even some Chibok gals stayed back in the forest to continue "receiving the Kondo on CruiseMode"; well done gal, well done!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by 234ng44uk(m): 12:51pm On May 19, 2017
Another low from"religion of "peace". How exactly does this reduce the price of gari? Cross carpeting, na today?

2 Likes

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by ipodstinks: 12:53pm On May 19, 2017
heykims:
Very very candid and valid points there.
No mention of d word BIBLE in d Bible?? Wow!!
No mention of d word Christianity in d Bible?
They are just imitating Muslims going to Jerusalem, no directive of such in d Bible..
Points, Points kiss kiss
Mr myopic like the zombie that posted this trash on fb, I am sorry to disappoint you. Go and check 'Act 11:26

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by sshalom(m): 12:53pm On May 19, 2017
Obviously the young lady was not grounded in the teachings of Christ and the Gospel.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Anfieldboss: 12:55pm On May 19, 2017
The problems we are facing/suffering in this world today, half of it is caused by muslims, violent bastards sad

3 Likes

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by tonob: 12:55pm On May 19, 2017
You can convert to anything you wish, but ensure you please God and make heaven.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by YomiTee123(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2017
wat a big lie
who give a Bleep about you change to muslim
just know that u will still fall back
[color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Daddybright1986(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2017
I APOLOGYZ TO MUSLIM.

Muslim don't be angry for my pevious abusive post i was just trying let you know that if not because of JESUS christians would have been the most wicked creatures on Earth. You can confirm it in matthew were peter cut off a soldier ear for trying to arest jesus. But jesus refuse peter of that habit. after that jesus disgrace all doctor on Earth by healing the soldier ear in a second. Can't you imagin that!!!!!!!!

A muslim guy is saying that the bible is a joke while he forgot that some part of the bible is found in the quran.Jesus is highly respected in the quran more than muhammed yes or no.

Can't u ask your self why even a 5 years christian can be bold to say JESUS IS LORD?.
But why should a muslim even think of it when they are worn not to read some chapter in the quran saying they will get mad.
When they are worn not to ask questions on what der did not undestand in the quran.
When is only the imam that can read the quran 100% freely.

NOTE : anytin gud cannot be hiden 4m people.

The bible is tested and trusted that is why it is translated to every language so that even the devil himself can read and understand.

Think about it and make a gud choice.

Jesus i love u, can u say that with me??

4 Likes

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Daddybright1986(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2017
Koran 2:191 "Slay the unbelievers whenever you find them."
Koran 3:28 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends."
Koran 3:85 "Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable."
Koran 5:33 "Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam".
Koran 8:12 "Terrorize and behead those that believe in scriptures other than the Koran."
Koran 8:60 "Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels."
Koran 8:65 "The unbelievers are stupid; urge all muslims to fight them."
Koran 9:5 "When opportunity arises kill the infidels wherever you find them."
Koran 9:30 "The Jews and Christians are perverts, fight them."
Koran 9:123 "Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood."
Koran 22:19 "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water, melt their skin and bellies".
Koran 47:4 "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Anfieldboss: 1:00pm On May 19, 2017
Nigeria is a confused country today because of the mix of radical/violent muslims in the north, peaceful and loving christians in the south. The Afonjas are even more confused, they are neither here nor there sad. Islam means peace but yet it's own way of canvassing for followers is through war (jihad), confused religion, confused followers angry

3 Likes

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by bolayei: 1:01pm On May 19, 2017
Lilimax:
Christians and Muslims don't worship the same God.
Period!!! embarassed embarassed
Isaac and ishmeal are not david's son too
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by regma: 1:01pm On May 19, 2017
She was not a Christian but Church Goer. there is a different between Church goer and Christian

2 Likes

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by mkoabiola: 1:03pm On May 19, 2017
The way christains criticize Islam is just too alarming especially on social media.

Ask me of any Christian soul who doesnt av a Muslim friend or colleague.

We need to retrace our steps.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Blacquin(f): 1:06pm On May 19, 2017
itz ha work oo
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by AminuRano87(m): 1:07pm On May 19, 2017
WotzupNG:

quran 4:34

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

Yes it speaks of wife beating. But what has it got to do with the OP? lalasticlala
it has to do with her
because she is a woman.
she probably didnt know that Allah made her a servant to man who can be beaten into submission by her man.
The holy quran is not fair to women.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by laffwitmi: 1:07pm On May 19, 2017
But apostle Sule dat Bleep actress up and down is a Christian even a pastor lol...
Christianity is a scam - Nnamdi Kanu

regma:
She was not a Christian but Church Goer. there is a different between Church goer and Christian

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by dee02(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2017
jonbellion:
Wow what an idiot undecided

Bigger idio...t!
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by mountainidea: 1:09pm On May 19, 2017
My people are destroy for lack of knowledge.
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Bddy1(m): 1:09pm On May 19, 2017
WotzupNG:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1719846918234929&set=a.1534312110121745.1073741825.100006289127998&type=3

THIS IS A CONVINCE REASON WHY SHE.
EMBRACE ISLAM
1. Jesus christ when he was alive he never practice christianity, he only bring islam

2. Jesus was never mention anything like christian when he was alive. But in Al-qur’an GOD called us muslim like Qur’an 3:102

3. Jesus christ was never go to church when he was alive and there is no single verse in the bible that say go to church. But in Al-qur’an Allah says we should go to “jummuah”

4. There is no single verse in the bible where the word “BIBLE” is mention. But in Al-qur’an there was so many places where GOD mention Al-qur’an, like qur’an 4:82

5. There was no single verse where GOD or jesus says u should go to “jerusalem” But in the Al-qur’an GOD say in suratul hajj that we should go to hajj if we have the power to go

So, my brother & sister if islam is not the real way to salvation it will not be possible for millions of millions of millions of muslim today, from diffrent part of the word, from Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, we will all garder to mecca. At the back on one Imam, if imam say “Allahu Akbar” everybody will say “Allah Akbar” if imam bowed down everybody will bowed down for GOD. Because of what is in the book of {Zephaniah 3:9}, so what are we calling islam, we have 5 pillars of islam:

1. We should believe in oneness of GOD not threenity, is in the book of {Deutoronomy 6:4} also in the book of {Mark 12:28-29}

2. We should perfom solat {worship GOD} is in the book of {Nehemiah 8:4-6} & {matthew 26:39}

3. We should be paying “ZAKAT” is in the book of {Mark 12:41-42}

4. We should be fasting for GOD. Is in the book of {jeremiah 36:9}

5. We should be going to Hajj, is in the book of {Isaiah 2:2}

http://wotzup.ng/see-the-reasons-why-a-christian-girl-converted-to-islam/

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by andyanders: 1:10pm On May 19, 2017
With the nonsense grammatical error as the so called lady or the op exhibited herein, needless to say that all of them has nothing but fish brain.

1 Like

Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 19, 2017
undecided
Re: Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) by tomsingun4(m): 1:13pm On May 19, 2017
That's her family problem now[center]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Church Aborts Couple’s Wedding Over Groom’s Refusal To Remove Designer Shoes / Florida Pastor Caught Having Fun With Member's Daughters. Mum & Brother Faint / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.