Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Programming Language To Learn - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Language To Learn (953 Views)

Simplest Programming Language To Learn During This Lockdown / Please Suggest Me As A Beginners, The Language To Lean First / Is It Advisable To Learn Java As My First Programming Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Programming Language To Learn by Ezehrobinson(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2017
Good morning distinguished programmers.

Please i need your advise on the matter below

My younger brother didn't make good score in jamb that'd guarantee him a place in engineering school.
His next option is polytechnic but I'm of the view that he should come over to lagos to learn programming thing and also prepare for jamb next year.

Please which programming should i enroll him? I would appreciate if you also suggest affordable learning center.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Programming Language To Learn by opesluv: 4:16pm On May 19, 2017
Let him learn python and it's easy to grab ..

(1) (Reply)

Active Facebook Page With 12k Followers For Sell / I Need Bulk Sms Unit / Upcoming Website Changes Their Url

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.