Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,418 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Nigerian Billionaire, Ray Hushpupi Shares His True Life Story Before Stardom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Billionaire, Ray Hushpupi Shares His True Life Story Before Stardom (829 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Had Odd Jobs Before Stardom / Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club / Falz Reveals His True Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaire, Ray Hushpupi Shares His True Life Story Before Stardom by Bemohnaijablog(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2017
Ray Hushpupi commonly known as the billion naira man , has taken to social media , sharing his true life story to fans of how how he struggled so hard to make it in life.
He added " this is me in front of a Gucci store , not sure I could afford to buy an handkerchief at that time , but always know what I wanted , I dream big , desire outside my situation, my wants , my dreams are always bigger than me" he said .
He also shared his past post on September 20, 2011, which had only 2 likes .
He wrote: " tho I wasn't born with a silver spoon, but amma die with it.$
On August 16, 2011, he published another post which as well had 2 likes saying
" As a child I always felt I could make 1 million naira, I could make100 million naira. If I could get 100 million naira, then , I'm just nine steps away from being a billionaire, and that's the goal.
His current status which he disclosed saying " everything I own today was once a dream, was once a wish a prayer point before reality.
That was me 7 years ago window shopping in patek.
Tho I wasn't born with a silver spoon , but ama die with it " , he added.
This little words of inspiration will help everyone trying to succeed, never to give up , Never to judge anyone, hustle hard on your way, dream big.

http://www.bemohnaija.com/2017/05/the-true-life-story-of-this-young.html?m=0

Re: Nigerian Billionaire, Ray Hushpupi Shares His True Life Story Before Stardom by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2017
shud i believe this shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Billionaire, Ray Hushpupi Shares His True Life Story Before Stardom by Arsenalholic1: 10:26am On May 19, 2017
I don't know if you understand the term Billionaire.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Tweets Of Kemi Olunloyo After Her Release From Prison Today / What My Dad Did When A Pastor Told Him To Sow His New Car Into His Life – Actor / Bobrisky To Undergo "Butt Lift" Surgery In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.