Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) (4842 Views)

Emi(spirit): Legend Of The Human God / Legend Of Ikogosi / Legend Of The Seeker Season 3 Fan Fic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Skidoolina(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2017
Nairalanders, i bring this bitter sweet story to you, come and take your seat as i take you to a journey of over thousand Years.
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by sirblero(m): 10:21am On May 19, 2017
bring it on sir... I the here gallant like aboki tallisman...
following..
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Skidoolina(m): 10:35am On May 19, 2017
PROLOGUE

Emma was in the deep of a forest on the ground in a pool of blood, the ground was wet because it just finishing raining, she was shaking profusely and she is equally losing a lot of blood.
She began to whisper in a low and sad voice.

EMMA: I...am..dying, Henry, i did everything i could.... I LOVE YOU.
PROFILE OF THE CAST IN THE STORY
NAME: EMMA WATSON
SEX: FEMALE
CITY: LAGOS
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH JOSH
SECRET: NOT FOUND YET

NAME: CHARLOTTE DAVIDS
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: SINGLE
NAME: JOSH POTTER
SEX: MALE
RELATIOSHIP STATUS: IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH EMMA
NAME: ADAMS ROSE
RELATIOSHIP STATUS: SINGLE
NAME: HENRY WILLIAMS
SEX: MALE
CITY: UNKNOWN
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: IT's COMPLICATED
NAME: JUDITH STOKES
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: DIVORCE
NAME: CATHERINE STOKES
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: IT's COMPLICATED
.NOTE: THIS IS A STORY ABOUT A TOWN WHERE EVERYBODY HAS A SECRET, WHERE SUPERNATURAL CREATURES LIVE.
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Skidoolina(m): 11:01am On May 19, 2017
VAMPIRE ROMANCE

EPISODE 1
The car park in an empty parking space in the school compound, it was a new car with no scratch on it at all.
Emma Watson came down from the car, she is a new student at UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, AKOKA LAGOS (Unilag).
Her parent just bought the car for her as present for her admission into the university and for turning eighteen years.
Today is her first day at school after doing her registration and all other neccessary things.

She decide to go and meet her friend CHARLOTTE DAVIDS at the school gate, both of them has been friends since secondary school days.
As she turn to go and meet Charlotte, a ghost appeared at her back but she didnt noticed.
Charlotte Davids is a nice and easygoing person, she is also accomodating and friendly, and she is dangerously beautiful, the kind of beauty that will make any boy fight for her hand in Marriage but she never accept any boy in her life, her reason is always that she is not ready.
Josh potter is from a poor family but has never lack anything in his life, not that his parent provide it for him but because he is the most handsome boy you can ever see anywhere, so that make alot of people admire him and that way he always get things from people.

Emma reached the school gate but cant see charlotte, she began to wonder maybe charlotte is fooling her because she already told her, she is at the school gate on the phone.

GIRL: looking for someone

Emma was startled when she heard the voice but she quickly compose herself as she recognise who it was.

EMMA: you got me scared

CHARLOTTE: Hmm! That is compliment, cause we both knew you are not the kind that is always afraid, happy resumption.

They hug each other, because they havent see for the past four month because Charlotte travel to spain, they only go to talk on the phone.

CHARLOTTE: come on babe, let go to my hostel, sincw you will be living off campus

EMMA: dont mind my Dad, he want me to live the kind of life he live.

They both laugh and set off to Charlotte hostel.
Emma has already told his father that she wantef to live in campus but her father will hear none of it, saying that he want her to live off campus so that she wont be disturb by anybody as he himself has done.

As Both of them reached Charlotte room, they both settled down, after eating the food charlotte prepare they started gisting

CHARLOTTE: i just saw this new guy, he is insanely hot

EMMA: what wrong with you, when did you star
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Skidoolina(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2017
EPISODE 2

Mary was coming from a late night reading she use to do with her friend in one of the lecture room, it was about 1:00am but she wasnt bother since this is not her first time of walking alone in the dead of the night. Infact Late night reading as been Her rountine since she was in her first year and now she is in 300 level.
she has been watching her right from the moment she came out of the lecture room, she felt that the prey will be a nice victim to make their presence felt, she open her mouth and her fang become visible, she ran toward her ready to attack.

Mary felt so akward walking alone that night, she doesnt know what is happening but she felt like someone is watching her, she decided to walk faster, but yet again she felt uneasy, somebody was following her then she heard a familiar voice called her name, she turned to see KELVIN her coursemate.
She paused when she saw a guy walking towards her, she study the guy very well and conclude in her mind that both of them are good for her. When she heard the guy call her name, she instantly knew her name is Mary.
MARY: hey! KELVIN, you scare me, i thought someone was following me.
KELVIN: you know you should be careful, walking alone by this time is not advisable especially to a girl like you
MARY: walking in the dead of the night is nothing to me.
KELVIN: (smiling) come on stop saying that, that is exactly what you have been saying since year one.

They both laugh and continue going.
She decide to attack them since she didnt gain anything from their discussion. She then run toward them with the speed that beat that of FLASH.
They were still discussing when MARY suddenly stop,
MARY: (turning to kelvin) did you hear that
KELVIN: what?

They both turn to see a shadow beside them suddenly the shadow disappeared again, they were so shock that they cant move, they both felt somebdy standing behind them, they both turn again obviously scared, suddenly Mary was lift up by unknown force, Kelvin was surprised, He try to call her name but He couldnt utter any word and to make matter worse He couldnt move.
Kelvin suddenly hear a thud behind him as he turn he found Mary on the ground lifeless with two holes on her neck, He was about to turn and run when she saw a young lady in front of him, the lady is the real definition of a monster, the colour of her eyes is blood red and a long fang in her mouth, Kelvin was soo surprised and he couldnt move, the lady slowly move towards him.
"did you have any wish before you die" the lady asked
Kelvin was so afraid that he couldnt utter any word, when the lady is close to him, he manage to ask her a question.
KELVIN: who are you?
The lady laugh for a moment before looking at him with a bloodshot eyes.
THE LADY: i am a VAMPIRE
with that she move to closer him very fast and hold him by his head and shoulder thereby tilting his head to a side a little and biting him on his neck, when he finish sucking all his blood she drop him lifeless.
Catherine enter the room exactly by 02:05am, she has wasted enough time, she doesnt like to waste time whenever she is out, as she was abou to enter her room a familiar voice call her name.
JUDITH: where are you coming from
CATHERINE: i dont have to answer to you
JUDITH: show some respect to your mother
CATHERINE: (scoff) you call yourself my mother, we both knew you are not fit to call yourself my mother
JUDITH: let leave that aside, have you done all the neccesary things
CATHERINE: yeah
JUDITH: okay, that is right, we are going to register you to your new school tomorrow so you better go and get ready.
CATHERINE: i will have to do that when it is morning but right now i gotta sleep.

Catherine was about to enter her room when judith call jer back

JUDITH: Catherine, i think i need to tell you this again incase you have forgotten, we dont want to bring unneccesary attention to our self until we finish what we come here to do.
CATHERINE: (smiling) dont worry, i wont bring unneccesary attention to us till we finish what we come to do.
With that she enter her room.
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Nostradamus: 1:14pm On May 19, 2017
This story go blow like the world Trade Center, keep on writing bro.
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Skidoolina(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2017
Episode 3

the car parked in front of the school gate, a young guy came down from the passanger seat of the car immediately with a frown face, it is obvious that he is angry about something. He was a handsome guy that wear black althrough, he has a fine face with lovely dimples,his name is Henry, henry was about to enter into the school when two guys also come down from the same car he came with. The two guys name are nathan and Agatha.

Nathan: Henry, i still dont understand why you chose to come back to school after all this year

Henry: (frowning) i thought we already settled this at home

Agatha: we just dont want you to make a decision you will regret, you know that you are different from other people, you are a vampire.

Henry: you dont have to remind me about that, i know i am a vampire but if you havent turn me, i wont have been a vampire so let forget it, this decision is final, and dont come look for me.

Henry enter the school without looking at his friends who enter the car back to go to their destination
Josh and Emma were lovers since they were in SS1, since then, they have grown up together with everybody knowing them until they graduate from secondary school and they both got admission into the same higher institution and studying the same course, MEDICINE. THEY both sat under a tree beside the school field reading before going to class for BIO 101, the topic they are going to be treating is a serious one which involve a lot of blood for pratical but the school isnt ready to provide the blood they need for the pratical for them, so they will have to read ahead for them to understand topic.
A girl call ROSE carefully approached them from the back without making any noise, she hugged Josh from the back resting her br**st on his back, when Josh who was surprised turn to look at who was hugging him turn to face her, she planted a warm kiss at his mouth.
Emma was so dumbfound, she couldnt even say anything, she just pack her books and left the place.
Josh boke the kiss and look into Rose face.
"what did you do that for?" josh asked.
"just tell me if i dont have to kiss my boyfriend anywhere i liked" Rose said, smiling at him
"but you can see that am studying with somebody, atleast you can respect her presence" Josh argued
"like i care" Rose said smiling "comeon let go to my hostel" Rose said laughing and dragging him at the same time.
Emma was heartbroken, she couldnt believe that Josh would do that to her after all the love she has show to him and after giving him all her trust, she was already in tears that sge didnt notice that somebody was coming in front of her until they collide with each other and all her books fell down from her hand.
She bend down to pick her book but not after giving the gut a scornful face, as she is picking her book the guy bend down also to help her pick her book.
" i am sorry for colliding with you but i thik you are at fault" the guy said.
Emma looked at the guy very well then he found out that he was speaking with a handsome guy and as he was smiling his beautiful dimples make his handsome face to be fine the more.
"how can you say such thing when it is obvious that you are the one that collide with me" Emma said
the guy look at her face laughing, he knew the girl was trying to shift the blame on him,typical for all girls. As they finish packing the book they both stand at the same time looking at each other face.
"what is your name" the guy asked. "my name is Emma" emma said without thinking, so to correct her mistake she asked for his own name also.
"my name is Henry" the guy replied.
They both smile, Emma cant believe she is amiling with a total stranger.
" and by the way, Emma, why are you crying" Henry asked looking deep into her eyes daring her to lie. Emma dont know what to say, he cant lie because the way the guy was looking at him, it was as if the guy already know the truth but was only asking to confirm, later, emma decide to say the truth.
"my boyfriend cheat on me" Emma said.

To be continue.......,.
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Skidoolina(m): 1:37am On May 20, 2017
#EPISODE_4

"my boyfriend cheat on me" Emma said.
" i am really sorry to hear that, but what kind of a man will dare cheat on a lady like you" Henry said smiling, trying to light the mood.
They both look at themself again without saying anything,Henry broke the silence.
" i cant stop staring at you" Henry said
" i am not going to stop you, you can look at me for as long as you like" Emma replied smiling.
They both laugh and look each other in the eyes again, both of them were relaxed with each other. Emma phone beeped, breaking the silence. "sorry but i have to check thi message" Emma said and brought out her phone to read the message.
"where are you, you better, get yourself here before the lecturer get in or you will regret it, rumours has it that she is a strict disciplinary....... Sent by Charlotte.
Emma exclaim in an inaudible voice, she has totally forgetten about BIO 101 she has that morning, she quickly turn to Henry who was waiting for him.
"henry, am sorry but i have an important lecture this morning and i dont want to lose it for the world so you will do kind by excusing me" she said
"hmm, no problem you can go" Henry said smiling
Emma immediately set off for lecture but Henry call her back.
"am sorry but can i have your digit" Henry asked
"yeah sure" she gave it to him without wasting time and set of to the lecture room.
the lecture room was filled already safe for some seat that belong yo invisble owner, this are the seat that have been save for a friend by a friend with the help bags and other stuffs, this exactly what Charlotte did, she has save a seat for Emma with the Help of her bag.
Emma rushed in but as she look around the lecture room without seeing the lecturere she gently walked to the seat save for her by charlotte.
"what took you so long" Charlotte asked immediately Emma sat down.
" i will gist you later but the headline is EMMA CHEATED ON BY JOSH, EMMA MET A NEW GUY " Emma said laughing at own joke, as they wanted to start their gossip the lecturer enter the room with two with two people
Henry couldnt stop thinking about Emma for about Emma, the last time she fell in love was when he was still human but after he become Vampire he has lost all his will to love except in some cases.
Emma remind so much of Peggy, the girl he has loved when he was still a human.
Mrs Arrigon is the name of the lecturer, she is a woman who rarely laugh, as she enter the room with the visitors, every where becomes quite.
" you can see that i bought two visitors with me today, they are not actually visitors, the younger one name is catherine Stokes, while the older woman is her mother and her name is Judith stokes. The stokes family has given us the blood we need to do the pratical we want to do" Mrs Arrigon told the class, there was resounding round of applause.
"we dont neccesarily have to stress ourself again" Emma whisper to Charlotte amid the claps.
When the clap died down, mrs Judith Stokes step forward to appreciate the student for the Standing ovation given to her, when she finish her speech, catherine also step fprward to say some few words.
"Mrs Arrigon forget to tell you that we are also course mate and that we will be receiving lectures together, so to get to know each other better, you all can come to our mansion on sunday for big get together party" Catherine said
the Student all shout on top of their voice.
Fifteen minute later after, mrs Judith left, Mrs Arrigon gave each student a microscope and a blood type, they are to check it under the microscope and tell her the blood type it is.
As Emma was about to check the blood, the ghost appeared to her, telling Emma to help her,Emma Screamed and she faint, the class was thrown into an uproar.
Henry was still thinking about Emma when Five mean looking guys sorround him.
"who are you" one of them who look like their leader asked him, Henry didnt at first understand what they meant so He answer them normally.
"I am Henry" He answered
"you dey mad, so you know understand wetin dem dey follow you talk abi" one of the guy said.
Henry look at them very well, he then noticed that they are all putting all the same clothe colour,BLACK, he then look at himself, he was also wearing black, that is when he understand them.
" so you are cultist member shey" He asked. Suddenly one hot slap landed on his ear from nowhere.
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Skidoolina(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2017
#Episode_5

The doctor checked her breathing with the stethoscope and equally checked her temperature with the thermometer and smile he then faced Charlotte who is equally present in the room,
" she is okay and fit to be discharge, she just suffer from shock" the doctor told Charlotte
" i dont understand sir, what could have cause the shock, she looks okay to me" Charlotte said with a worry face
"the goodnews is that she is okay, so let forget about what cause the shock because she herself is the only one that can give accurate answer to that, all we can do is guess work" the doctor explained.
"okay sir, thank you sir" Charlotte said
"come to my office after the nurse every neccesary things for her to be dischage, to come and collect the list of drugs she will need to buy" the doctor said and left.
Charlotte face Emma who has been quite all this while.
"what cause your shock" Charlotte asked Emma
" i saw a ghost" Emma replied
"JESUS!" charlotte exclaimed
as the hot slap landed on Henry ear, He looked at the slapper with bloodshot eyes.
" dont you ever do...." Henry has not finsh his statement when a very big Iron rod was smashed on his head from behind, he passed out.
Emma has been discharge from the Hospital and she and charlotte are in Emma house. The house is a two bedroom flat with a big living room and everything in the room gives comfort.
"are you sure about what you saw or you are just kidding with me" Charlotte asked
" Charlotte, i dont like what you are saying, you think i am a kid to be kidding with you eh? " Emma replied already getting angry because Charlotte who she think will believe her didnt.
"Emma, i dont want you to get me wrong, i just want to know maybe you are serious or joking and i swear i will believe you" Charlotte said trying to calm her down.
" okay oo, Charlotte, i saw a ghost of a girl" Emma said
"hmmm, i see, i think this is soo serious, so what are we to do now" Charlotte asked
"we are not doing anything" Emma said blantly.
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by LitQueen(f): 10:58am On May 20, 2017
Good plot but you should be more careful with your spelling and capitalisation.
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Skidoolina(m): 10:59am On May 20, 2017
#Episode_6

He was hearing the noise from his subconcious, the noise of multiple people singing but he couldnt make out their words. He was also feeling a tredemous headache but he totally ignore it.
at about 12:00am, the cultist were having thier meeting and the sole purpose of th meeting was to discuss what to do with Henry who was on the Ground unconcious. They were singing and dancing around Henry body.
Fifteen minute later, they stop dancing, immediately everybody took his position, the leader of the cult whose name was Jafar asked one of his to wake Henry up.
He was still thinking what to do when the Singing and dancing end, he noticed that the cult member took their various position, he also noticed the quietness, then he heard some kind of mutters but He couldnt make out what was being said. But he was calm because they cant kill him, his reasons being that He is stronger than them and secondly they dont have what it take to kill him but the problem is how to escape without killing anyone of them. He was still thinking how to go about this when a bucketful of water was pour on him.
as the man pour the water on Henry, He returned with another bucketful of water which he pour on him again, slowly henry waked stand up, looking at all of them with a smile on his face.
Same time in Rose Hostel room, Josh was sleeping beside him but wasnt sleeping, as Rose was thinking, Josh woke up whem He noticed that rose wasnt thinking.
"babe, what is wrong with you, why arent you sleeping" Josh asked
"nothing, iam just thinking about Mary, it has been up to One week now and i havent heard from her, and there is no way i can get across to her parent because i dont have their contacts" Rose explained
" before she left, did she tell you where she was going" Josh asked
" yeah, she said she was going for a night class in one of the lecture rooms but she didnt come back but the reason i wasnt bother is because although She is a serious girl, she is the type that go anywhere she like at anytime and come back anytime" Rose explained
Josh was surprised at Rose carelessness, her roommate has gone missing for almost a week and she didnt care to look for her, now that it is almost, that is whem she begin to worry, He sigh.
"Babe, i am surprised at your carelessness but am going to let that ruin our night, so first thing tomorrow morning we are going to file a missing person report, but right now we have to sleep" Josh said and draw Rose closer to him and they both slept off.
sametime in Emma room, she was thinking about Josh and Henry at the sane time, She couldnt believe that Josh can betrray her and since the time she walked away from him, he has not call her and she was sad about it even if she wanted to break up with her He should done it formally but the way He go about it was disrespectful to her and that shows that He has no regard for her. Emma sigh loudly, thank God She hasnt lost her Virginity to him. She thought. And about Henry, she found out that she is Gradually falling for Henry but she wanted to take it slow so that she wont be heartbroken again.
Jafar looked at Henry with disguist written all over his face, he felt like killing Henry but he restraint himself.
" who are you" Jafar asked Henry
" i thought i already answer that question before and i am a man who doesnt answer question twice, so dont expect me to answer that question" Henry anwered. Jafar was boiling with anger, with the way Henry answer him, he felt like killing him straight away. But He still has one Question to ask him.
" who sent you" Jafar asked
" i am a man of my self," Henry answer. Jafar cant take it any longer, he took the axe that is behind him and as he did so all the rest of the cult member took their own axe too, all ready to kill Henry. Jafar face them, " leave him alone" He said to his surbodinates, He then face Henry, "i am going to kill him myself but after i kill him, i want you to throw his body inside a river but i want his head on the school gate by tommorow morning for exhibition" Jafar said.
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Tinaflux(f): 4:18pm On May 20, 2017
followingfollowingfollowing
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Skidoolina(m): 10:23am On May 22, 2017
#Episode_7

Emma woke up to find herself outside the school gate, she was surprised, she looked around to checked if anybody was around but she couldnt find anybody, suddenly, she saw a banner with a n advertisement on it, the banner had the date February 14 1978 on it, Emma cant believe her eyes, so he has gone back in time, she always read about going back in time in Novels and watching it on Hollywood Movies but cant believe the same thing is happening to her, she didnt know the time but she knew it is already midnight, she was about to start investigating how to go back to present time when she heard a low voice calling for help from inside the school, she decide to go check on the person.
The more she go deeper inside the school the more louder the voice grew. Everything in the school is the same with present time own only that it was newer and some slight changes.
As she was going more deeper inside the school she saw a figure laying on the ground uncounscious, and when she checked who it was, He found out that the person is HENRY.
#PRESENT DAY

Jafar looked Henry with an axe, two men hold Henry two hands, while one bend Henry head, while jafar get ready to disengage his head from his Body.
As Jafar lift the Axe up, it happens so fast, jafar was on the Ground with his Axe beside him, while the men holding him are also on the ground but Henry was nowhere to be found, the rest of the cult member were surprised, they quickly poised with their axe ready to attack henry if they see him.
Henry was ontop of a tree, which Jafar used to sit under anytime they are having meeting, at first He had decide to run away but He decide against it saying in his mind that He will hand to the police or kill them himself.
Meanwhile, on the other hand, Jafar had stand up, he told his men to go look for Henry and kill him immediately they see him.
"you dont have to search for me" Henry voice said from nowhere.
The men suddenly looked around searching for Henry with their eagle eyes and staying at alert.
Henry on the other hand decide to play game with them a little.
IN 1978
"HENRY" Emma screamed and ran to meet him, henry turn his head to looked at her. He then whisper in a low voice.
"Peggy, please run, it is coming after you, it cant kill me because i am a vampire but you being a human, it will kill you" Henry said
" no! I am not Peggy, i am Emma and nothing is coming after me please stand up. " Emma said trying to help him stand up
"Peggy, behind you" henry whisper, and Emma turn around and Lo standing behind her is a monster with the head of camel with horn, it was standing upright like a human being and it can talk like a human, infact at that time it was laughing.
"hmm,Peggy and Henry are going to die in a day, such a romantic way to die" the monster said laughing.
"Peggy, please run, i will survived i promise and you have to survive also, please run" Henry said.
Emma dont need any urging she start to run immediately but the Monster was after her like a flash.
Emma continue to run like she was bidding for a gold medal in a hundred meter race, while the monster keep chasing her not relenting.
It got to a time that the monster started throwing Fireballs at her and she manage to run into a room and closing the door before the monster could get to her, the room was well lit so she hasnt any afraid reason to be afraid, she looked around the room and saw that the room is an abandon office, suddenly she heard a chukle from behind her and when she turn around she saw the monster standing by the door.
" i dont need to run to catch you, i just thought it will be fun to play your game with you" the monster said laughing
"please don kill me, i wiil do an......" Emma try to beg but the monster interrupt her.
"it is too late, you have to die, i have to finish the ritual" the monster said.
Emma look around to check maybe there is an escape route but there is none, she accept her fate.
The monster said something in a low voice and a wild fire start to grom all around Emma, it grow so hot that Emma began to cry, as Emma cry increase so is the Monster chanting, few seconds later Emma black out.
present day
in Emma room
She woke up, visibly afraid, she look all around her and realise that she has been dreaming, that is when she remember that she fall asleep when thinking about Henry, she checked the time and see that the time is still 02:15am, she decide to sleep back.
T.B.C
more secret will be revealed soon
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by machiavelli22(m): 10:41pm On May 23, 2017
next ooo

1 Like

Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Skidoolina(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2017
#Episode_8

Jafar shouted in a loud voice, telling Henry in aloud voise that if he knew he is not a coward that he should come out and fight like man.
" who is the coward between us, you that has more than twenty men with you or me that is alone" Henry said from nowhere.
Jafar was visibly angry now, that if he could get his hand on Henry he will kill him straight away.
"okay, come out and let make a deal for us to fight one on one" Jafar said
" i am not a fool, i have been on this earth before your parent were even born, so you cant play a fast one with me" Henry said
Jafar who was already angry was frustrate the more, what make him angrier is the fact that Henry Dare insult his parent.
On the other hand, henry was looking at jafar and his men from his hiding place, he then decide he is not playing game with them again.
As jafar was still thinking about what to do, a figure passed through their midst so fast that they dont know who it was.
Meanwhile, Henry seeing that he has distract them with the way he ran through their midst decide it is time to attack.
Jafar seeing that his men are already distract called them to order but it was too late, two of his men are already down. Looking around to see who attack them, he saw Henry whose fang is already out, Jafar has never seen a vampire before,infact he didnt know they exist, he thought they were just fictions but seeing a real one drain him of all his energy and courage, that he has the impulse to run but he dont want to look like a coward before his men so he put on a bold face.
"dont be afraid, attack him" Jafar command his men, henry on the other hand was smiling, he knew jafar is a stubborn goat but he didnt know the stupid cult member will attack him but nevertheless he was ready for them.
Two men with their axe raised high in the sky are the first to attack Henry, without breaking a sweat, henry did a backlift toward the tree he was hiding on before, he then used his leg to kick the tree very high therby flying up and landing behind his attackers, as the attackers turn to face him, he gave them kicks on the face thereby sending both of them to the ground at the same time.
The rest of the cult memeber all attack Henry at the same time excluding Jafar, as one is about to stab Henry with his axe Henry hold his hand and gift him a heavy kick in the stomach thereby gaining possesion of the axe, he then throw the axe toward a cult member, the axe cut that one arm to the ground, then Henry jump up and began to give the rest of the cult member flying kicks, within moments Fifteen men are already down, the rest seeing that they is no hope of beating henry decide to run also, thereby leaving Jafar all alone with Henry,except for those ones in pains on the ground.
Henry looked at jafar with smile on his face, jafar on the other hand was trying to put on a bold face.
"now that you have nobody to fight for you maybe we should do that one on one fight" Henry said
" am not afraid you, i can beat you anything" jafar said.
Immediately jafar run towards Henry with his Axe raised as he lower the Axe towards Henry, henry shift aside a little and give jafar a back kick and as Jafar want to face him to launch another attack, Henry jumped towards him and gave him a voluminous slap which sent Jafar sprawling on the ground, henry moved towards jafar laughing.
" you didnt even touched me, hmm i thought you are strong but you are not strong at all" henry said and gave Jafar a heavy blow and Jafar faint.
the next morning

Emma and Charlotte are both walking to the lecture room while Emma told her about the dream she has last night.
"it seems so real that i was so afraid and henry was calling me peggy" Emma was explaining.
" as Henry told me to run, i began to run and immediately ran into one office but what surprised me the most is that the year was 1978" Emma said
" wait, did you say the year was 1978, wow that was the year a fire happens in the school and the fire started from one office, havent you read it in the school history, students died that day" Charlotte said
"which office did the fire start from" Emma asked
"the office beside the registrar own" Charlotte said
Emma stop and looked at Charlotte, "that was the office i ran to when the monster was chasing me"
T.B.C
are you ready for the secrets in the stories
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Skidoolina(m): 1:59pm On May 27, 2017
#vampire_romance
#episode_9

Rose and Josh visit sergent Stone who is Josh senior brother but work in the police force.
Sergent stone is a man of few word but is always deadly when dealing with criminals and he is a man that listen to complain with rapt attention and ask all the necessary question before taking actions.
After Rose told sergent stone everything she knew before Mary disappeared, sergent Rose began to ask all the necessary question.
" did anybody claim to have seen her after she disappeared" sergent stone asked
" no, nobody have seen her nor heard from her" Rose answered
"what about her parent, did you contact them" sergent Stone asked
"i dont have her parent numbers and there is no way i can contact them" Rose answer
"okay, since you havent contact her parent to confirm if she is with them, then the first thing you should do is to go and check her at her parent house then if she is not with them then if she is not with them, we will take the necessary action" sergent Stone told Rose.
charlotte looked at Emma with an amused face and laugh a little, the laugh got Emma confused.
"what are you laughing about, or is it because i said, i ran to the office the fire happens" Emma asked
" i dont know how to say this but it is good to read history" Charlotte said
" what did you mean" Emma asked
" i think you have supernatural power" Charlotte said thoughtfully
" i dont seem to understand you" Emma said confused
" in that room where the fire started, a girl was found there, her name was peggy sylvester" Charlotte said
" what!!" Emma screamed
"let go to the riverside inside the forest" Josh said to Rose after they left the sergent office
" hmm, that would be fun, okay let go" Rose said
they drove in Josh car till they got to the river side, it was an open field in the mid of a large forest closed to the school, it was a popular joint known to all student of the school, the river was named lover's den because more than ninety percent of those that visit it were lovers and both Josh and Rose were no exception,but today they were lucky, they are the only people there.
" how will it be if we have a romantic time since we are alone" Josh asked
"it will be fun" Rose answer smiling, she has forgetten about Mary for the meantime.
As they wer about sitting down on the grass, more than thirty vampires come out from nowhere, one could see their fangs,long and shiny, Rose and Josh were terrified, one of the Vampires ran toward Josh who is holding Rose and gave him an uppercut which make Josh flying up onto the sky and land into the river. The vampire quickly Carried Rose and ran away leaving the rest of the vampires to deal with Josh since they already knew who he is, they knew josh is a WEREWOLF.
" why did you shout, dont you know that you have a rare power" mrs Joanne who is one of the lecturer said walking toward both Emma and charlotte.
" Ma, what did you mean" Emma asked her scared.
Mrs Joanne smiled and motion to both Emma and charlotte to follow her, she took them to her office, and asked them to take their seat. Then she started to talk to them.
Josh ran out of the river already transform to werewolf in human form ( they are two type of werewolves, the one that take the shape of wolf and the one that just change the colour of their eyes with claws and fang, those ones are in human form, i hope you understand what i mean), Josh ran towards them, the first Vampire that ran toward him has his heart ripped out of his body. While the second one was giving an uppercut. Josh relaxed a little and took time to study the vampires that surround him, he ran toward the first Vampire, gave him an upkick, took the second one by the wrist and fling him towards his colleagues, like flash twelve more werewolves in human form arrived and surround the vampires, then five more were wolves in animal form arrived. One of the wolf in animal form changed to human and tell Josh to leave the place because the place belongs to the vampires and they cant afford to start a war with the Vampires, Josh cannot disobey because the man that talk to him was a werewolf elder and disobeying a werewolf elder means death, so all the Werewolves left the place including josh.
"first thing you must know is that, so many supernatural creatures exist in this world, we have vampires,werewolves,shapeshifters,mind readers and we even have guardians" Mrs Joanne was explaining to both Emma and Charlotte before Emma interupt
"what creature am i" Emma asked
" you are a mindreader, while Charlotte is a shapeshifter and i am both of you guardian" Mrs Joanne said.
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Skidoolina(m): 2:00pm On May 27, 2017
#episode_9

Rose and Josh visit sergent Stone who is Josh senior brother but work in the police force.
Sergent stone is a man of few word but is always deadly when dealing with criminals and he is a man that listen to complain with rapt attention and ask all the necessary question before taking actions.
After Rose told sergent stone everything she knew before Mary disappeared, sergent Rose began to ask all the necessary question.
" did anybody claim to have seen her after she disappeared" sergent stone asked
" no, nobody have seen her nor heard from her" Rose answered
"what about her parent, did you contact them" sergent Stone asked
"i dont have her parent numbers and there is no way i can contact them" Rose answer
"okay, since you havent contact her parent to confirm if she is with them, then the first thing you should do is to go and check her at her parent house then if she is not with them then if she is not with them, we will take the necessary action" sergent Stone told Rose.
charlotte looked at Emma with an amused face and laugh a little, the laugh got Emma confused.
"what are you laughing about, or is it because i said, i ran to the office the fire happens" Emma asked
" i dont know how to say this but it is good to read history" Charlotte said
" what did you mean" Emma asked
" i think you have supernatural power" Charlotte said thoughtfully
" i dont seem to understand you" Emma said confused
" in that room where the fire started, a girl was found there, her name was peggy sylvester" Charlotte said
" what!!" Emma screamed
"let go to the riverside inside the forest" Josh said to Rose after they left the sergent office
" hmm, that would be fun, okay let go" Rose said
they drove in Josh car till they got to the river side, it was an open field in the mid of a large forest closed to the school, it was a popular joint known to all student of the school, the river was named lover's den because more than ninety percent of those that visit it were lovers and both Josh and Rose were no exception,but today they were lucky, they are the only people there.
" how will it be if we have a romantic time since we are alone" Josh asked
"it will be fun" Rose answer smiling, she has forgetten about Mary for the meantime.
As they wer about sitting down on the grass, more than thirty vampires come out from nowhere, one could see their fangs,long and shiny, Rose and Josh were terrified, one of the Vampires ran toward Josh who is holding Rose and gave him an uppercut which make Josh flying up onto the sky and land into the river. The vampire quickly Carried Rose and ran away leaving the rest of the vampires to deal with Josh since they already knew who he is, they knew josh is a WEREWOLF.
" why did you shout, dont you know that you have a rare power" mrs Joanne who is one of the lecturer said walking toward both Emma and charlotte.
" Ma, what did you mean" Emma asked her scared.
Mrs Joanne smiled and motion to both Emma and charlotte to follow her, she took them to her office, and asked them to take their seat. Then she started to talk to them.
Josh ran out of the river already transform to werewolf in human form ( they are two type of werewolves, the one that take the shape of wolf and the one that just change the colour of their eyes with claws and fang, those ones are in human form, i hope you understand what i mean), Josh ran towards them, the first Vampire that ran toward him has his heart ripped out of his body. While the second one was giving an uppercut. Josh relaxed a little and took time to study the vampires that surround him, he ran toward the first Vampire, gave him an upkick, took the second one by the wrist and fling him towards his colleagues, like flash twelve more werewolves in human form arrived and surround the vampires, then five more were wolves in animal form arrived. One of the wolf in animal form changed to human and tell Josh to leave the place because the place belongs to the vampires and they cant afford to start a war with the Vampires, Josh cannot disobey because the man that talk to him was a werewolf elder and disobeying a werewolf elder means death, so all the Werewolves left the place including josh.
"first thing you must know is that, so many supernatural creatures exist in this world, we have vampires,werewolves,shapeshifters,mind readers and we even have guardians" Mrs Joanne was explaining to both Emma and Charlotte before Emma interupt
"what creature am i" Emma asked
" you are a mindreader, while Charlotte is a shapeshifter and i am both of you guardian" Mrs Joanne said.
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Skidoolina(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Episode 10

Josh was in the werewolves headquater somewhere in the city of Lagos, this is the place where the werewolves elder do their meeting concerning the welfares of werewolves under the leadership of The Alpha. Josh parent have also been informed about Josh fight with the Vampires and they are already there with him, but Josh was visibly angry with the Elders for interfering in the fight. " how can you let them take Rose away, how could you, did you know what they can do to her?, ofcourse you know but you want them to kill her isnt that it." Josh said ranting. " did you want us to start a war because of a human, we have lot of werewolves who you can marry but you want to kill yourself over a human girl or did you think you can kill all those vampires all by yourself, common you should be thankful to us because we saved your ass" One of the werewolf elder explained to Josh but Josh wasnt listening He was visibly angry. " i am going to kill all of them if they touch her, i swear am going to kill them all" Josh said with tears in his eyes. One of the elders arrived at that time and faced Josh. "the Alpha want to see you" The elder announced to Josh * * * * Mrs Judith Stoke and her Daughter Catherine are both in the dinning eating in silence, the dinning room was adjoined to the living room, the living room was a big room and it include everything to make one comfortable. " have you made all the neccessary arrangement for your friends that are coming " Mrs judith asked breaking the silence that engulf the dinning room. " yeah, evrything is set" Catherine replied still concentrating on her food. "we are having change of plan" Mrs judith announced. Catherine looked up from her food for the first time and fixed her gaze on her mother, " why are we having change of plan" She asked. Mrs Judith Stokes smiled and she eat two spoonful of rice before answering catherine. " Emma and Charlotte are not going to be easy to catch" Mrs Judith announced " why? Dont tell me you are afraid of their guardian," Catherine said already frowning her face. " nope, i am not afraid of her but The guardian might reveal some secret to them and she might give the the Totem Necklace and you know that is our doom" Mrs Judith said " then we must do something about that guardian" Catherine said firmly " i already done something about it, she wont survive today" Mrs Catherine said * * * * " you are our guardian" Emma asked "yes, i am" Mrs joanne answered " what i a guardian, i mean the kind of work you do" Charlotte who was a bit calm asked Mrs Joanne Smiled for a moment before answering them, the reason for her smile is that, the work of a guardian is complicated and she dont know maybe they are going to understand. " A guardian is the person who Guard the Totem Necklace and keep it from the reach of evil doer who will want to use it for evil purpose and we also guard mind readers" Mrs Joanne explained. After this Explaination, Emma relaxed a little before asking another question. "what is a totem necklace" Emma asked. " a totem necklace a necklace that was created 3000 years ago, after a witch call Joda got to the peak of her power, the witch Joda kill many poeple, so the wizard at that time try to kill the witch but are unable to do so because of the witch power, the witch kill all of them but before they died, all the wizard put their all powers inside a necklace and named the necklace totem necklace" Mrs Joanne calmly explained. Both Emma and Charlotte sigh at the same time, just as Charlotte want to ask another question, the door to the office opened and A woman, another lecturer by the name of prof. Temitayo enter and walk straight to Mrs Joanne desk without acknowledging Both Emma and Charlotte greeting. " have you heard that Jafar and co has been arrested" Prof. Temitayo asked Mrs Joanne Mrs Joanne was surprised to hear the news, " which Jafar " Mrs joanne asked. " the same Jafar that has been terrorizing the school ofcourse, He was arrested yesterday night to early this morning, you better come to the Vice-chancellor office, he wanted to see all teaching staff." Prof. Temitayo said and left the Office. Mrs joanne face both emma and charlotte. "both of you can go now but remember evrything i told you, it is very important, and when you get to the Stokes house becareful" Mrs Joanne warned them, as they were about to be going Mrs Joanne call Emma back. "remember, i am your Guardian and i am watching your every move, moreover Henry is a vampire" Mrs Joanne said leaving Emma surprised.
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Skidoolina(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
episode 11

Josh was scared when the man announced to him that the Alpha want to see him, the Alpha is the most powerful werewolf in the world while the Omega is the second most powerful, but the Omega doesnt reside in Nigeria, the Omega base is America. Slowly Josh entered into the Alpha room, he saw all the werewolf elder on sit and he saw the Alpha sitting at the head of the Table, then He noticed a vacant chair but he remain standin, the alpha told him to sit down on the vacant chair, as he sat down, the Alpha cleared his throat, Josh Trial is about to start. * * * * Emma kept trying Henry number on her phone, she couldnt believe what her guardian just told her, she hasnt told him about the dream she has that involved him. Both Emma and Charlotte reached the school in search of Henry and they saw him sitting under a tree reading. Emma walked closer to him faster than She intend and stood in front of him. "is it true you are a vampire" Emma asked without thinking. Henry looked up, the smile on his face dissappeared quickly. " who told you this fairytale" Henry asked frowning his face. "You dont have to deny it, i am not normal myself, i am a mindreader" Emma told Henry, "and charlotte is a shapeshifter so you dont have to keep your secret from us" Emma said looking deep into Henry eyes. Henry switched his Gaze to Charlotte who was standing uncomfortable with the way Emma tell Henry all their secret. "hmmm, this is getting interesting but i dont have time to talk about this it is very dangerous, so if you want us to discuss it,maybe you can come to my hostel later" Henry said and began packing His book. "Emma has a dream about the fire that happens in 1978" charlotte announced to Henry. Henry paused for a moment and looked at both Emma and charlotte, he then sigh. " i am not supposed to tell you about vampires but yes i am a vampire" Henry said. * * * * "Josh, i am dissapointed in you, you of all people should know that we are not allowed to fight all those vampires, now you already kill four of their men" The alpah said looking straight into Josh eyes. Josh could feel the Powerful gaze inside his soul, he wanted to say something to defend himself but he couldnt say anything, he just continue looking down. "you should thank your star i am in a good mood today so am going to set you free to go back to school but you should be careful and dont try to do anything stupid because i wont spare you if your case is brought to me again" The Alpha said firmly and dismissed Josh. * * * * "i cant believe it, that you are vampire, i thought creatures don exist" Emma said with a smile. "Will you tell him about the dream or you will keep looking at him in lustful manner" Charlotte said looking at Emma with a frown. Emma smiled and told Henry all about the dream while Henry listen very carefully. After emma was through with her narration henry smile. " your dream is accurate, that is exactly what happen that night" Henry told Emma "can you please tell us what happen that night" Charlotte asked. "yes but it was a long story. Henry said. * * * * # Flash back Henry is thinking about Peggy on his bed at about 8pm in the night, as He was thinking about her, Henry felt the Vampiric urge to drink blood, that is when He remember that he hasnt drink blood for the past One week since He doesnt like to drink Human blood. Henry then stand up and went in search of An animal so as to drink it blood. He enter a Big forest in search for animal but wasnt lucky as there is no animal in sight, suddenly he heard a deep growl behind him, thinking that it was an animal, henry turned only to discovered that it was a monster with camel head and horn, although He is a vampire, he was still afraid so he ran with Vampire speed (that is 100km/h). As Henry was running He could hear the monster laughing like A human. So he stop, he hasnt stop more than a second when He saw the monster in front of him, so He ran till He reached the school, He saw that the school gate is closed and He noticed that the school security men are sleeping so he jumped over the fence as He was running, he Stoped yet again to see maybe the Monster is following him but He didnt see sign of it so as he was about to face front back, he saw the monster in front of him, he tried to run but it was too late, the monster used his claw to injured Henry making henry to fall to the ground and since he hasnt feed on blood for the past one week, He is weak so he cant defend, the monster then looked at Henry and laugh. " your girlfriend peggy is coming here and i am going to kill her first before i kill you." the monster said and laugh before it dissapeared, Ten minute later, Henry saw Peggy coming, he try to warn her but Henry didnt hear what Peggy is saying, suddenly the monster appeared behind Peggy back, Henry manage to warn Peggy before the monster stab her with it claw and Peggy ran away with the monster chasing her.
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Skidoolina(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
episode 11

Josh was scared when the man announced to him that the Alpha want to see him, the Alpha is the most powerful werewolf in the world while the Omega is the second most powerful, but the Omega doesnt reside in Nigeria, the Omega base is America. Slowly Josh entered into the Alpha room, he saw all the werewolf elder on sit and he saw the Alpha sitting at the head of the Table, then He noticed a vacant chair but he remain standin, the alpha told him to sit down on the vacant chair, as he sat down, the Alpha cleared his throat, Josh Trial is about to start. * * * * Emma kept trying Henry number on her phone, she couldnt believe what her guardian just told her, she hasnt told him about the dream she has that involved him. Both Emma and Charlotte reached the school in search of Henry and they saw him sitting under a tree reading. Emma walked closer to him faster than She intend and stood in front of him. "is it true you are a vampire" Emma asked without thinking. Henry looked up, the smile on his face dissappeared quickly. " who told you this fairytale" Henry asked frowning his face. "You dont have to deny it, i am not normal myself, i am a mindreader" Emma told Henry, "and charlotte is a shapeshifter so you dont have to keep your secret from us" Emma said looking deep into Henry eyes. Henry switched his Gaze to Charlotte who was standing uncomfortable with the way Emma tell Henry all their secret. "hmmm, this is getting interesting but i dont have time to talk about this it is very dangerous, so if you want us to discuss it,maybe you can come to my hostel later" Henry said and began packing His book. "Emma has a dream about the fire that happens in 1978" charlotte announced to Henry. Henry paused for a moment and looked at both Emma and charlotte, he then sigh. " i am not supposed to tell you about vampires but yes i am a vampire" Henry said. * * * * "Josh, i am dissapointed in you, you of all people should know that we are not allowed to fight all those vampires, now you already kill four of their men" The alpah said looking straight into Josh eyes. Josh could feel the Powerful gaze inside his soul, he wanted to say something to defend himself but he couldnt say anything, he just continue looking down. "you should thank your star i am in a good mood today so am going to set you free to go back to school but you should be careful and dont try to do anything stupid because i wont spare you if your case is brought to me again" The Alpha said firmly and dismissed Josh. * * * * "i cant believe it, that you are vampire, i thought creatures don exist" Emma said with a smile. "Will you tell him about the dream or you will keep looking at him in lustful manner" Charlotte said looking at Emma with a frown. Emma smiled and told Henry all about the dream while Henry listen very carefully. After emma was through with her narration henry smile. " your dream is accurate, that is exactly what happen that night" Henry told Emma "can you please tell us what happen that night" Charlotte asked. "yes but it was a long story. Henry said. * * * * # Flash back Henry is thinking about Peggy on his bed at about 8pm in the night, as He was thinking about her, Henry felt the Vampiric urge to drink blood, that is when He remember that he hasnt drink blood for the past One week since He doesnt like to drink Human blood. Henry then stand up and went in search of An animal so as to drink it blood. He enter a Big forest in search for animal but wasnt lucky as there is no animal in sight, suddenly he heard a deep growl behind him, thinking that it was an animal, henry turned only to discovered that it was a monster with camel head and horn, although He is a vampire, he was still afraid so he ran with Vampire speed (that is 100km/h). As Henry was running He could hear the monster laughing like A human. So he stop, he hasnt stop more than a second when He saw the monster in front of him, so He ran till He reached the school, He saw that the school gate is closed and He noticed that the school security men are sleeping so he jumped over the fence as He was running, he Stoped yet again to see maybe the Monster is following him but He didnt see sign of it so as he was about to face front back, he saw the monster in front of him, he tried to run but it was too late, the monster used his claw to injured Henry making henry to fall to the ground and since he hasnt feed on blood for the past one week, He is weak so he cant defend, the monster then looked at Henry and laugh. " your girlfriend peggy is coming here and i am going to kill her first before i kill you." the monster said and laugh before it dissapeared, Ten minute later, Henry saw Peggy coming, he try to warn her but Henry didnt hear what Peggy is saying, suddenly the monster appeared behind Peggy back, Henry manage to warn Peggy before the monster stab her with it claw and Peggy ran away with the monster chasing her.
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Skidoolina(m): 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
# Vampire_romance
# episode_12

Emma and Charlotte were sad after Henry finished explaining to them how the monster chased him.
" but i dont understand oo, what was Peggy doing in the school that night" Emma asked
" nobody knew she was supposed to be in her hostel" Henry said.
"something is fishy, how did that monster knew Peggy is going to be in the school at that time" Charlotte Said.
None of them talk, they dont know the answer to the question.
Suddenly, charlotte phone rang and she excuse herself telling them she has to go meet somebody, leaving both Henry and Emma alone.
Henry looked at Emma for some minute before breaking the silence that engulf them.
" after Peggy died i thought i will never fall for another person, that was why i left school then" Henry said. Emma smiled and look deep into Henry's eyes, she is trying to read henry's mind but she couldnt.
" so you mean to say since that time, you havent fallen for another person" Emma asked.
"no i havent fallen for another person around 1992 but we broke up because our way isnt the same" Henry said.
" how did you mean" Emma asked.
" dont worry, i need to go right now, see you later" Henry said and left the place.
charlotte was rushing towards the vice-chancelor office although she is not going to the V.C office, as she is about to pass the V.C office, mrs Joanne came out of the Office, and she saw charlotte.
"good, i am about looking for you" Mrs Joanne said
"what for ma " Charlotte asked
" i have this strange feeling within me, so i have to tell you to tell Emma that before she go to Mrs Judith house tomorrow, she must make sure the totem necklace is on her neck" Mrs Joanne told Charlotte.
"but is that possible ma, she doesnt know where the necklace is" Charlotte said.
" the totem necklace was buried by me inside the forest, if you crossed the Lover's den River, there is a bg pole that looked like a tree with no leaves, the necklace is buried underneath the pole" Mrs joanne told Charlotte who set off immediately in search of Emma.
She was listening to Mrs Joanne when she is telling Charlotte where the Totem necklace was kept, she was listening with her vampire sense, the necklace was kept in the same place where she buried Mary and Kelvin, she smile, She was going to get Emma also, She was going to lay ambush for her. She smile and ran away with vampire speed.
Charlotte find Emma where she left her, the only difference is that Henry is not with her.
"hey baby girl, you are still here, where is Henry" Charlotte asked Emma
" he already left, you know you cant expect Vampires to stick around did you" Emma said.
Charlotte then took her time to tell Emma everything Mrs Joanne explained to her. After listening to her friend, Emma stand up immediately and told Charlotte she must See Mrs Joanne because there is something she didnt understand, then Charlotte told her that the last time she talked with Mrs Joanne, she is going home, without wasting time, emma began to ran towards Mrs Joanne house.
mrs Joanne reached her house safely, since she live alone she was the only one at home,her two daughter stay in london while her husband is dead.
she was about to UnCloth so as to go and shower when she saw something in the mirror in front of her, as she is about to turn an unknown force carried her to the ceiling with her facing down. At first mrs Joanne didnt see the person that did the magic, few moment later she saw the person, it was the witch,JODA.
Emma was running beside the express road, as fast as her leg can carry her which wasnt fast enough, she was too occupied in her thought of reaching mrs Joanne house on time that she did see a danfo bus that has lost control until it is too late, when she saw the bus, she cant do anything and the driver of the bus is also confused, as the bus is about to collide with Emma, somebody lift Emma from the ground with the speed of flash and carried her to safety thereby making the Bus crashed to a pole.
When Emma looked at the Person , it was Henry.
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Skidoolina(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
Stories room.
# Vampire_Romance
# episode_13
Mrs Joanne was very surprised, she didnt know the witch will come for her especially if she know who she is.
"are you ready to die" the witch asked Mrs Joanne, then the witch released Her and Mrs Joanne fell on her Bed, before the witch realised what is happening, mrs Joanne release a fireball from her hand toward the witch, the fire hit the witch straight in the chest.
The fire lift the witch off the ground and throw her into the door thereby crashing the door.
Mrs Joanne release another Fire from her hand but the witch dodge it and began to laugh.
" i have totally forgotten that you people that call yourself Guardian has little tricks up your sleeves but you should have known better" The witch said.
Mrs Joanne was panting Heavily.
" i know i am no match for you but i wont die without fighting you" Mrs Joanne said.
" henry, what are you doing, i am in a hurry" Emma said,
" that is why you wanted to kill yourself, did you know what will have happen to you if i wasnt there at that time" Henry said already smiling.
"please, i need to go" Emma pleaded
" i will only let you go if you let me follow you" Henry told Emma.
Emma think about it for some seconds before agreeing to let Henry follow her.
" so that means you are ready to die, is okay" the witch said and release a fire which Mrs Joanne dodge, the Witch then release another fire and Mrs Joanne also release her own fire, both Fire met , the Witch release another Fire with her other hand which Hit mrs joanne on the chest and Mrs Joanne fall on her Back. The Witch move closer to her.
" i am going to kill Emma also but am not going to do it tomorrow, i will make Emma walk into my trap" The Witch told Mrs Joanne who is still on the ground obviously in pain.
" yo...you...cccannnt...ki..ki..kiiill...Em...E
mmmmmmma, be....cause....she...is...w...
.weeeell...pro...tec.....ted" Mrs Joanne said.
The Witch laugh for some seconds, "Emma might gain possesion of the Totem necklace but She wont be able to use it without you, that is why i want you to die first" The witch said and laugh, before finishing off Mrs Joanne.
Both Emma and Henry reached Mrs Joanne house together, when they got there they found the gate of the house slightly open, so when they step into the compound, what they saw made their heart jumped, they found the Gateman in a pool of blood.
They were both surprised,but henry cautionsly walked toward the man and Carefully looked at him, " he just die, that means the killer is still around" Henry Announced to Emma, automatically Emma looked toward the door of Mrs Joanne house and found out that the door is slightly open, she was about to run into the house when Henry pulled her back and carry her inside the security man house. Then Henry and Emma peeped through the window and what they saw make their heart jumped, they saw the witch came out of the house, the witch looked at her left and right before giving a short laugh and disapeared.
Henry looked into Emma eyes, "that is the second time, i have save your life today" he said but Emma wasnt listening to him, she was looking at the house then she mutter, "mrs Joanne", then Henry also looked toward the house and as if it was planned both of them ran out of the Security house and ran into the Main house, when they reached the sitting room, they didnt see anything suspicious so they both ran upstairs again straight into Mrs Joanne Bedroom, they met it in a mess, then they saw Mrs Joanne in a pool of her blood, Emma ran towards her, she was crying as she grabbed Mrs Joanne by the head, although, she hasnt know mrs Joanne for more than a day, she still felt the Connection between them and she knew Mrs Joanne died because of her. As Emma was crying and shouting Mrs Joanne name, mrs Joanne opened her eyes a little and saw both Henry and Emma, she gave a weak smile, "Emma, take care of your self and becareful, i wish i stay with you a little longer but it is not possible again" Mrs Joanne said, then she looked at Henry, "Henry, please i want you to protect her, you are the only one that can protect her for now, and i want you to help her retrived the totem necklace before the enemies gain it" Mrs Joanne said and gave up the ghost.
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2017
@skildonna
i like the write up, but y take the storyline from gameloft vampire romance. I played the game like a lot so it was too easy to detect it. Sha nice one.
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by MICHAELFROST(m): 12:52am On Nov 22, 2017
Jadedgrace98:
@skildonna
i like the write up, but y take the storyline from gameloft vampire romance. I played the game like a lot so it was too easy to detect it. Sha nice one.
I equally played the game I love that game so much too bad the game was short
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Skidoolina(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jadedgrace98:
@skildonna

well, since you have play the game, please don't tell people the story line
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Skidoolina(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
Stories room.
# Vampire_Romance
# Episode_14
Emma continue crying as She hold Mrs Joanne dead body, she was so devasted that she couldnt say anything but cry while Henry on the other didnt do anything, he just continue looking at her and the dead body.
" the girl will come today, and we must be prepare for her, i think she is going to be the only one coming or let say she might come with her friend who is a shapeshifter but in all they shouldnt cause problem for us." Catherine was telling the rest of the vampires that were with her.
Catherine was the one who killed Kelvin and Mary and she is the one that buried them in the forest.
" i already has the necklace with me so they is no way they are going to get it, but the fact remains that they dont know i have it with me so we are going to use thier ignorance against them" Catherine said while the rest of the Vampires nod their head in agreement.
Charlotte has been trying to call Emma number since over one hours ago but it remain unanswer, this made her confused and worried at the same time, She even try Henry number to try and Reach Emma through him but Henry number was also unanswered, she decided to go and look for her at Mrs Joanne House.
At Josh Parent House
Josh parent has not release him to go back to school since the time He fought with the Vampires, not that they were afraid that He will fight again but because they dont want him to land in problem again.
" Joshua, please i dont want you to kill me before my time oo, in all my entire life, i havent fought with Vampires and you that is not even eighteen years old yet want to fight with Vampires, hmmm, Joshua am warning you oo" Josh mother said warning him in their big sitting room.
Although Josh parent were also werewolves, they have never have any trouble with Vampires before, in fact they ignore them like plague. Josh father gave a slight cough before talking.
"Joshua, from the day you were born, i knew you are my true son and at every given moment you always prove it to me, in my days when i was still like you, my father always told me about vampires and how dangerous they are but me and my friend being who we are always disregard his warning, we always search for vampires so that we can find and fight them, our reason being that we want to show them we werewolves are powerful than them." Mr Potters paused a little before he continue.
" but the story change the day we encounter real vampires, we fought with them that day thinking we were justing showing them who is stronger but it end in tragedy for us when four of my friend fell down and die, it almost result to war then but it was later settled amicably" the father said and look straight into Josh eyes, while Josh on the other hand was wondering while His father was telling him that story,
" i know you must be wondering the purpose of my story" Mr Potter said as if He was reading Josh mind, "what i am trying to say is that, when you get back to school, stay away from vampires, they are Dangerous" Mr potter said and stand up to go to his bedroom.
"come on, Emma we cant stay here we need to go and get the necklace" Henry said trying to get Emma up, but Emma did not listen to him, henry decide to try again.
" did you heared her last wish, she want you to get the necklace so please let us go" Henry said.
Emma look up into Henry eyes, "but we cant leave her like this, we have to do something" Emma said. Henry gave a sigh of frustration.
" we will call the police but we will get out of here before they get here, that way the police will contact her family" Henry explained. With that they both run down stair. While Henry called the police, he Told the police that there is an emergency in 36, balogun street, Akoka (mrs joanne house address).
Both Emma and Henry both ran out of the house.
Charlotte reached Mrs Joanne house, she saw the Gate slightly open, then she enter and the first thing she saw was the dead body of the gate man, she quockly ran into the house, when she didnt see anyone she ran upstair and there she found the dead body of Mrs Joanne as she was about to near Her, she heard some movement in the compound, and when she look outside the window she found out that some police officers are around outside, she was afraid because of what the police will do to her if they found her at a crime scene.
T.B.C
Re: VAMPIRE ROMANCE (legend Of The Wicked Witch) by Doubra12(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
This is a game story, vampire romance is a game,check it on your button phones,I have played it before,this is copyright, write your own story.ole

(1) (Reply)

pul-PIT - A Comedy by Bibi. / Analysis Of Vanity By Virago Diop / Nothing Goes For Nothing (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 234
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.