Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Disaster In Frsc A Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disaster In Frsc A Must Read (690 Views)

Federal Road Safety Corps New Intake Narrates Her Ordeal In FRSC Training Academ / Sule Lamido, Shehu Sani & Others Escapes Azman Air Disaster In Abuja / Disaster In Mgbemena Street Obosi After Yesterday's Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disaster In Frsc A Must Read by Haruna007: 10:19am On May 19, 2017
I want Corps Marshal Boboye OYEYEMI to prove me wrong that he is not a disaster to this Corps.
I know FRSC has a lot of sycophants and eye service officers but the truth is that everybody is suffering the same fate.
How can a reasonable CM go to public and castigate his officers all in a bid to win the love of the civillians. Does he realise that the same unhappy officers will go back to the same people and pour their anger back to them and for this reason, they can never love us. This man has practically impoverished the corps as all avenues to get extra income has been blocked and open to his cronies outside all in a bid to save his job, we know.

How can he explain the rationale behind giving powers to driving school as against the DLCs in nigeria (Reason:He has driving schools in about 12 states in Nigeria)
Only in this tenure that salaries are delayed like public school staff in States. Mobile courts were stopped in certain states because they were not giving kick backs to HQ. We know all these. Kumakpayi became a victim of an offense that is committed freely . Preferences are given to staff(females) who are commanding officers girl friends and those who refuse the advances are punished and transferred to commands that are referred to as punishment grounds. (so you have inferior commands) Postings are verbally reversed for commanding officers girl friends. The truth is bitter but i will say it.
Commanding officers are suffering from poverty and that is why they do not have the guts to chase girls outside like their mates in other forces. Who caused the poverty? Answer:their mind set.
They never want to see junior officers progress. And honestly they will never progress.

Imagine a ACM (figaro)sending a memo to appeal for donations from officers for the wedding ceremony of a DCM (CD NWACHUKWU) son who is not even an officer with this Corps. Can you imagine the level of poverty that has befallen this Corp?. The Corps is losing relevance on daily basis. I hereby call on the FG to merge FRSC with other well structured organization. FRSC staff come in er your view dont die in silence cos am sure 90 percent of FRSC staff are not happy with what is going on in the system, don't be afraid of their threats (for me i have moved on)
Re: Disaster In Frsc A Must Read by Nobody: 11:27am On May 19, 2017
channel your information to your superior officers, but if there is financial crime contact EFCC, the last option for you is retirement
Re: Disaster In Frsc A Must Read by SalamRushdie: 11:37am On May 19, 2017
Are you not being paid your salary ? FRSC is not an enrichment scheme , it is a service so if you want to be rich go and open your own business and see it through ..

1 Like

Re: Disaster In Frsc A Must Read by jimotochukwuobi(m): 12:16pm On May 19, 2017
The writer of this piece is not only lying, but just an intruder who wants to bring down those in authority through an illegitimate means.
If he/she is aggrieved in FRSC, why not exhaust the available avenues, rather than peddling lies.
We have gotten to a level not to believe just anything we see online.
Re: Disaster In Frsc A Must Read by Haruna007: 5:36pm On May 19, 2017
Real FRSC staff won't er their views now, keep suffering in silence, afterall you have sworn to an oath not to speak. para-military my foot.

even boys scout is now more relevant than FRSC.

If FRSC leaves Nigeria Roads, it wont reduce the number of Road accident, thats to tell you how irrelevant there are.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Discovers Her Stolen Money On Housemaid Who's About To Leave (photos) / ATM Fraud / Rt. Honourable Abdulrazak Atunwa Achievements So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.