Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

What to tell yourself everyday to make your life better (Children, Awesome me) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What to tell yourself everyday to make your life better (Children, Awesome me) (398 Views)

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What to tell yourself everyday to make your life better (Children, Awesome me) by inspirationsity: 11:02am On May 19, 2017
Your words can be your salvation; your words can be your damnation. These are life-giving spoken words that can help you take a better look at yourself, and your world.
Declare these Truth to yourself, say it out loud and your heart will begin to believe it, and then, you will be amazed at the beautiful results it will effect in your world.

Children (Awesome me)

I choose to believe, I am growing
in grace, wisdom and glory.
I find favor in the sight of God and people.
My heavenly father wants the best for me.

I choose to believe,
all is well with me in the world.
Miracles happen to me all the time.
Wonderful and awesome things happen to me.

I am always in the right place at the right time
My intuition guides me in what I do.
I enjoy being, feeling and thinking positive.
I am calm, relaxed and peaceful.

Awesome me

If you are blessed by this content, kindly share it with your loved ones and those around you.
for free download of the audio version and other inspiring content, please visit:
www.inspirationsity.com

You can also watch the video on youtube, please subscribe to our youtube page for more videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcMAeKw5PFA

HAVE YOU GOT ANY GRATITUDE STORY TO SHARE? WHAT ARE YOU GRATEFUL FOR THAT CAN BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS?
KINDLY SHARE IT @ http://www.inspirationsity.com/share-your-story/

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Wisdom About Marriage. / Vanity Plus Vanity / Relationship Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.