Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,200 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos (25974 Views)

Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out / The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by Aspireahead(m): 10:52am On May 20, 2017
this was so funny it made me frown
Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by adebayo201: 10:52am On May 20, 2017
uhn
Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by yeman05(m): 10:53am On May 20, 2017
G
Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by ajebuter(f): 10:53am On May 20, 2017
Op just summarised my experience..
l rep kebbi kopa..
2001-2002..

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by ebufrae(m): 10:53am On May 20, 2017
Is it that there's no more stream one and two?
Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by Deucalion(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2017
Nysc na scam

Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by Nobody: 11:04am On May 20, 2017
grin

extremely funny but very true as well, hope lalasticlala or mynd44 go come across it

1 Like

Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by Fohlah(f): 11:26am On May 20, 2017
laf won kill me die

1 Like

Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by bionixs: 12:02pm On May 20, 2017
tee83:
6. I don’t give a damn anymore!

At this point, you stop caring. You don’t care about what anyone has to say, you don’t care about NYSC, about what your family is going to say, or anybody at all. You’re just going to leave everything, go ahead and create a new app and become a billionaire.
hahahahahahahahahaha! chei Frustration powered JINGERED COURAGE don show up from no where. frustration is bad
Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 20, 2017
And then we welcome you with frog jump cheesy , my sweetest moment was the faces of corp members when they saw their posting to places of primary assignment. grin
Me and my men laugh them no be small
Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by bionixs: 12:07pm On May 20, 2017
tee83:
Then it strikes you, all the people that have invented important things in the last 100 years had light. But you are still struggling with NEPA.
Hahahahahahahaha! PHCN to you go be like....
Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by bionixs: 12:09pm On May 20, 2017
tee83:
Then it strikes you, all the people that have invented important things in the last 100 years had light. But you are still struggling with NEPA.
hahahaha! pHCN to you go be like.... black Bill Fence abi Gate

Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by ayo4dworld(m): 12:32pm On May 20, 2017
Scammers are real. Dont fall a victim. Just take it as Gods will. Accept it

Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by sarutobie(m): 12:50pm On May 20, 2017
tee83:
Then it dawns on you that the next one year of your life might happen very slowly in a village that might not even have Internet.

Kuku kill me
That was me back in my service year...I had airtel,glo,Mtn and Etisalat sim cards and yet I couldn't browse with any of them! That place was a network deadzone...damn!
Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by Kingpinukecy(m): 12:55pm On May 20, 2017
Nice work broh
Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by Mrlouis: 1:30pm On May 20, 2017
Ok

Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by Milo30(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2017
Glory! Glory! You got everything right grin grin grin
Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by famozair: 4:37pm On May 20, 2017
I have experienced the same some years back...my big sister promised to help me through her friend that work at NYSC....and the man agreed to help and so they promised me that I will serve in Abuja...few days before posting he called me to informed me that it's now confirmed...am so excited and the day to check the posting came....am in the bank for the clearance payment when my friends started calling me.....hey bro they post u to JG... I said whaaat...JG...which states was JG....Ijebu Igbo or what.....I quickly rush to campus to confirm, getting there to my surprise I was posted to JIGAWA.....the rest na superb story...
Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by Daddybright1986(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2017
An after feeling all the size of your clothes on net,but you get to Camp and have this............you wil just kukuma wear ram

Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by Daddybright1986(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2017
ennygal:

Hello nairalander, i just got scammed by a fellow nairalander now. He scammed me of 20k as a result of deployment. He promised to change the state for me in the next 24hrs, which i paid him in full. His full name is, MKPARU CHUKWUDALU ERIC. His phone number is 08030527471. Please, anyone who knows him to inform him to refund my money before evil befalls him. Thanks

Tank God you said scams..... If cursed the Wok for people who do scam,my dear all does people that eat my money on mmm an ultimate cycle d for no still d alive
Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 20, 2017
tee83:
You start thinking of all the stories you heard of Corpers going missing, or even rumours of villagers eating Corpers that have too much shakara.

exactly how I felt when I was posted to Ebonyi stategringrin

everyone kept telling me how ebonyians are cannibals grin
Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by tee83: 6:34pm On May 20, 2017
Front page for the first time ever. Dedicate it to my love Adunni mie owon....
Re: The 7 Stages Of Heartbreak When Your Call-up Letter Comes Out-photos by benn94(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2017
This relates so much with what am going through right now.I wanted lagos but got kebbi state,with all the promises I got from my aunty that claims she has a friend that's works with nysc.now my elder sister keeps blaming me for not telling her on time.now I have no choice than to accept my faith.kebbi on my mind right now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Batch B NYSC Mobilization Time-Table 2017 / Youth Corper Shot Dead In Calabar / NYSC Medical Certificate: Is HIV Test Compulsory For Prospective Corps Members?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.