Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Why I Was Offline. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Was Offline. (295 Views)

COZA Vs Busola Dakolo: Why I Shunned PFN Panel - Pastor Fatoyinbo / "I Was In The Same Taxi With My Aunt Who Died Years Ago" - South African Lady / Why I Refused To Speak Out On Killings In Nigeria — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Was Offline. by Revadebola: 12:11pm On May 19, 2017
WHY I WAS OFFLINE.
The past days I traveled to Turkey, Nazareth, Bethlehem, Galilee, Israel and made an HOLY PILGRIMAGE TO JERUSALEM. I visited many Bible historical sites e.g, River Jordan, Dead sea, Mt Carmel, Elijah's cave, Bethesda, Gethsemane, the empty tomb of the Lord Jesus Christ etc. It was an experience that made the Bible more real to me than ever. It has strengthen my faith in the Word of God. Now I can say like John, that I have heard, seen, looked upon and handle the Word of life, 1st John 1:1.
I pray for you that as you meditate on the Bible, may the Spirit of God quicken the truth in your heart.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Wants Churches Banish Thieving Members / New Song: Nathaniel Bassey FT Wale Adenuga - OLOWOGBOGBORO / Christians:time To Form Your Own State Like The Jews.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.