Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) (26684 Views)

Sophia Momodu Poses With Her Daughter, Imade And Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil (Photo) / "With My Best Bud" - Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Wizkid (PHOTOS) / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by TriumphJohnson(m): 12:38pm On May 19, 2017
Mavin and Roc Nation Songstress, Tiwa Savage shared moments from hanging out with her son.

Tiwa Savage who reiterated that she has got to create time for her kid from time to time cherished this moments.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/tiwa-savage-shares-photos-from-hangout.html

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by ekensi01: 12:41pm On May 19, 2017
Lovely feel like crying. cry cry

God work wonders to my family to.

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 19, 2017
No create time na.

Is it me ya doing?

11 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by olasarah: 12:42pm On May 19, 2017
cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:44pm On May 19, 2017
hmmm... cute kid. .........Anyway See This >>>... Woman caught on camera rubbing the fruits she sells
between her legs(video)
Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by TriumphJohnson(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2017
Lol, This babe has no chill tho

kennygee:
No create time na.

Is it me ya doing?

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by ojun50(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2017
Hang out? No be her son in d first place

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by Ezedon(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2017
Most cherished son, Ononikpoaku
Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by ednut1(m): 3:21pm On May 19, 2017
na who she for hang out with. Nl mods mk una grow sense na

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by cerowo(f): 3:21pm On May 19, 2017
Nice one kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 19, 2017
Which MOD moved this sh¡t to Front Page?

10 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 19, 2017
And so?
Should she hang out with MY own son instead?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by Trustisaburden: 3:22pm On May 19, 2017
The young son reminds her of the randy father...
Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 19, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
And so?
Should she hang out with MY own son instead?
Some people no get chill o

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by ileogbenfidel(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2017
Good
Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by PqsMike: 3:23pm On May 19, 2017
Cool kid.....

Where the dad @
Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by olajide2428(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2017
Even if i wash my clothes and post it on nairaland ,it will make front page..........pscheeew! Seun and co need beta flogging i swear.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by paradigmshift(m): 3:24pm On May 19, 2017
Na my neighbor pikin she go hang out with .
gerarahere

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 19, 2017
Look at his little jacket and feet, lol, adorable.
Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by JayRise(m): 3:32pm On May 19, 2017
Cute. But what type of hairstyle is that on that boy na.

Young Twins interview their pregnant Mum. Their questions will make you giggle

Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by ademide0710: 3:37pm On May 19, 2017
Is this suppose to be a news? The worst part is this crap reached front page. lf she didn't create time for him,shey na me she go create time for.
Nairaland no get news again!! Radarada!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by okonja(m): 3:40pm On May 19, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 3:47pm On May 19, 2017
Chill......
Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by fpeter(f): 3:49pm On May 19, 2017
Babies are wonderful gifts from God.
Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by naijalander: 3:49pm On May 19, 2017
Why tf is this even on the front page? You moderators need Jesus!

TriumphJohnson:
Mavin and Roc Nation Songstress, Tiwa Savage shared moments from hanging out with her son.

Tiwa Savage who reiterated that she has got to create time for her kid from time to time cherished this moments.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/tiwa-savage-shares-photos-from-hangout.html

Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2017
When u come back from ban, let me know.
olajide2428:
Even if i wash my clothes and post it on nairaland ,it will make front page..........pscheeew! Seun and co need beta flogging i swear.
Re: Tiwa Savage Hangs Out With Her Son, Jamil (photos) by olorifine(f): 4:00pm On May 19, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Regina Daniels Shares Semi Nude Photos Of Roommate / Lola Rae Promotes "One Time" New Single With Breathtaking Photos / Dabota Lawson Shows Off Chanel Bag Husband Got Her For Christmas (Pic & Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.