Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? (23792 Views)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by Peacefullove: 3:33pm On May 26, 2017
oneolajire:

You are a dubious person, Why did you insert your response in my quote ? Thats silly of you.

Here is your response:

" I said HUMANS and not ANIMALS ‎are spirit beings. Animals have no spirits. Animals end here on earth, no hell nor heaven for them cos they do not posess spirits. ‎"
- onaolajire

MY RESPONSE: with reference to the bold words in your statements above , This thread should be closed down immediately because the above showed YOU DONT KNOW kobo/ 0 naira in the bible, you are just a noise maker , I pity your gullible church members

" There is the sea, great and broad,In which are swarms without number, Animals both small and great... They all wait for YouTogive them their food in due season... You hide Your face, they are dismayed; You take away their spirit, they expire And return to their dust." Psalm 104 : 25-29

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2105809606

Oga , Animals have spirit , YES OR NO ?

" Jesus was/is a spirit being, born into the world to carry flesh (human). When he died, his body died,
like other humans.‎

Jesus died for everyone, those who believe in his atonement are saved. Your opinion does does not make this ineffective. "
- ona olajire

MY RESPONSE: stop speaking jargons , infact you are making me have a feeling that am speaking with a brain dea.d individual , but I know you are not brain dead, its religious fanaticism that blocked your reasoning .

you said Jesus die @ bold , again you contradict and said its body that die @ underline . Shows u don't even understand what you are asked.

If truly humans are spirit beings, Can we conclude that its Body that die NOT Jesus ?

12 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by swegiedon(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2017
Immorttal:
then your god is not being rational.
I tell you,he isnt
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by emmaitive(m): 10:30pm On May 26, 2017
becos they are followin a force doctrine
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by oneolajire(m): 10:12pm On May 28, 2017
achorladey:

Are you sure of where you are headed? What is hell? What is hell fire? One scripture for each answer for the last two questions will do. For example who is God? John 4:24. Let me see may be you know where you are headed.

Funny Guy. God is unsearchable. The more you find him, the more you discover you are just starting
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by CANTICLES: 10:22pm On May 28, 2017
oneolajire:

Funny Guy. God is unsearchable. The more you find him, the more you discover you are just starting

not according to the scripture.

" ... If you search for him [God] , he will let himself be found by you, but if you leave him, he will reject you forever. " 1 Chronicles 28:9

14 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by oneolajire(m): 10:43pm On May 28, 2017
CANTICLES:

not according to the scripture.

" ... If you search for him [God] , he will let himself be found by you, but if you leave him, he will reject you forever. " 1 Chronicles 28:9

You want to search for him with your physical might? Lol. Funny to see you quote bible. To which direction do you seek him? If God doesn't find you, you can't find him. ‎
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by CANTICLES: 10:45pm On May 28, 2017
oneolajire:

[s]
You want to search for him with your physical might? Lol. Funny to see you quote bible. To which direction do you seek him? If God doesn't find you, you can't find him. ‎
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by CANTICLES: 10:45pm On May 28, 2017
oneolajire:

[s]
[/s]

1 Chronicles 28:9
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by achorladey: 12:51am On May 29, 2017
oneolajire:

After giving it a hard thought, you decided to dodge the question. Good for you. Keep it up!!!!!!! For the records though, that is not the answer to the questions asked.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by achorladey: 12:55am On May 29, 2017
oneolajire:

Acts 17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us# God is not far from us, we can indeed find him. Don't know about you?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by Jessicha(f): 8:50am On May 29, 2017
achorladey:

After giving it a hard thought, you decided to dodge the question. Good for you. Keep it up!!!!!!! For the records though, that is not the answer to the questions asked.

which answer are you expecting from Someone who made such ignorant statement like God is unsearchable , Also saying Animals dont have spirit . Is that not enough to let you know he has no idea what he is talking about ? no wonder someone on the thread says this thread should be closed immediately grin

11 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by achorladey: 9:14am On May 29, 2017
Jessicha:

which answer are you expecting from Someone who made such ignorant statement like God is unsearchable , Also saying Animals dont have spirit . Is that not enough to let you know he has no idea what he is talking about ? no wonder someone on the thread says this thread should be closed immediately grin
Gbam! Gbam!! Gbam!!!

5 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by oneolajire(m): 10:15am On May 30, 2017
Sorry for the late reply

What are you guys saying for God's sake! The scientists, philosophers and many more have been searching for God over the centuries. How much of God have they found? See, you can't search for Him if he has not found you. The conclusion of men over the years have been (there is no God).

Religious people as well have not found God. Did the Pharisees and Saducees (the religious people) find Him?

Same as Saul turned Paul, knew so much about the law, but knew nothing about God until God found him.

Likewise the Jw's, people with zeal without knowledge. They carry what looks like the bible but don't have a glimpse of God.

Jessicha:

[q
achorladey:

Acts 17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us# God is not far from us, we can indeed find him. Don't know about you?
u
CANTICLES:

ote author=CANTICLES post=56971744]

1 Chronicles 28:9[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by oneolajire(m): 10:16am On May 30, 2017
Peacefullove:

You are a dubious person, Why did you insert your response in my quote ? Thats silly of you.

Here is your response:

" I said HUMANS and not ANIMALS ‎are spirit beings. Animals have no spirits. Animals end here on earth, no hell nor heaven for them cos they do not posess spirits. ‎"
- onaolajire

MY RESPONSE: with reference to the bold words in your statements above , This thread should be closed down immediately because the above showed YOU DONT KNOW kobo/ 0 naira in the bible, you are just a noise maker , I pity your gullible church members

" There is the sea, great and broad,In which are swarms without number, Animals both small and great... They all wait for YouTogive them their food in due season... You hide Your face, they are dismayed; You take away their spirit, they expire And return to their dust." Psalm 104 : 25-29

" Jesus was/is a spirit being, born into the world to carry flesh (human). When he died, his body died,
like other humans.‎

Jesus died for everyone, those who believe in his atonement are saved. Your opinion does does not make this ineffective. "
- ona olajire

MY RESPONSE: stop speaking jargons , infact you are making me have a feeling that am speaking with a brain dea.d individual , but I know you are not brain dead, its religious fanaticism that blocked your reasoning .

you said Jesus die @ bold , again you contradict and said its body that die @ underline . Shows u don't even understand what you are asked.

If truly humans are spirit beings, Can we conclude that its Body that die NOT Jesus ?
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by oneolajire(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2017
Guy, you can't break your phone to get me. No. . 

Guy, seems you belong to those who read the adulterated, mutilated and polluted book called new world translation of the holy scriptures. KJV version of the bible I read make use of the word "breadth" and not "spirit" in Psalm 109 vs 29. 

Start reading the bible, stop reading the heretic book NWT in order save your life.

Peacefullove:

Here is your response:

- onaolajire

like other humans.‎

- ona olajire

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by Peacefullove: 2:52pm On May 30, 2017
oneolajire:
Guy, you can't break your phone to get me. No. . 

Guy, seems you belong to those who read the adulterated, mutilated and polluted book called new world translation of the holy scriptures. KJV version of the bible I read make use of the word "breadth" and not "spirit" in Psalm 109 vs 29. 

Start reading the bible, stop reading the heretic book NWT in order save your life.

this is one of the reasons I demand this thread be closed immediately, You dont know anything about what you are diving into as evidenced by the nonsense you wrote above as rebuttal

Dont be a Dullar.d grin grin grin , Animals have spirit . Yes or No ?

. I was quoting from NASB ( New American Standard Bible ) , now, Show your brain dea.d skills once again ... Are you telling me NASB translation of Psalm 104 vs 29 is not correct ??

***Support with proof that its incorrect, I will appreciate if you can use "Strong's concordance " to prove that The translation is incorrect .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by achorladey: 4:34pm On May 30, 2017
oneolajire:

Sorry for the late reply

What are you guys saying for God's sake! The scientists, philosophers and many more have been searching for God over the centuries. How much of God have they found? See, you can't search for Him if he has not found you. The conclusion of men over the years have been (there is no God).

Religious people as well have not found God. Did the Pharisees and Saducees (the religious people) find Him?

Same as Saul turned Paul, knew so much about the law, but knew nothing about God until God found him.

Likewise the Jw's, people with zeal without knowledge. They carry what looks like the bible but don't have a glimpse of God.

[quote author=CANTICLES post=56971744]

Someone said you are only ignorant. Let me bring it out for you to see.
Matthew 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
From the scriptures above, will you say the religious leaders do not know God? A. Yes B. No. C. I will like to remain ignorant.
From the scriptures above, will you say Jesus is lying by implying that the religious leaders know what is expected of them but they are not doing it? A. Yes B. No. C. I choose to remain to remain ignorant.
Matthew 15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
From the scriptures likewise, Do the religious leaders know God or they decided to abandon God on their own? Don't be Ignorant. Matthew 7:7 Seek you will find, Seek God you will find him. In fact he is not far from us Acts 17:27

7 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by achorladey: 4:46pm On May 30, 2017
oneolajire:

Sorry for the late reply

[quote author=CANTICLES post=56971744]

1 Chronicles 28:9 And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever. #ifthouseekhim#

Proverbs 2:1 My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee; 2:2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; 2:3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding; 2:4 If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; 2:5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.
Oga I Insist don't remain Ignorant. My initial question remains about Hell. With a single scripture define Hell/Hell fire, because the KJV has a very good definition of hell. May be you need clarification on that. Man up to define hell from KJV.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 30, 2017
oneolajire:
Why are Jehovah Witnesses afraid of hell/lake of fire?

Each time you tell a JW member that God will send sinners to hell/lake of fire, they protest as if Jesus didn't talk about it. 

They ask "can you send people to hell if they are your family members"?  They quote Jer 32 vs 35 to defend themselves. 

But the question is, did God allow Sodom and Gomorah to be destroyed by fire? Did God destroy the world during the days of Noah? If yes, God can and will make sinners perish in hell/lake of fire

Matt 25 vs 41 Jesus talks about those whom hell/everlasting fire was originally designed for. Rev 20 vs 15 tells us some humans too will go to lake of fire. 

So why are Jw's taking Jesus for a liar? What are they afraid of? They should stop peddling lies and accept Jesus as their saviour if they don't want to end up in hell/lake of fire.

For more on the LIES of JW's read my write -up by following the link below 

https://www.nairaland.com/3328303/16-terrible-lies-jehovah-witnesses

Why do u believe in hellfire?, let's start from there

5 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by CAPTIVATOR: 9:12am On May 31, 2017
JMAN05:

Very good question

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by oneolajire(m): 10:26pm On May 31, 2017
Funny guy. You want to close this thread because it is exposing the lies of JW's!
You are a clown

Psalm 104:29New American Standard Bible (NASB)

29 You hide Your face, they are dismayed;
You take away their [a]spirit, they expire
And return to their dust.
Footnotes:

Psalm 104:29 Or breath (foot note)

Is this why you want to break your phone? That NASB replaces breath with spirit! You need more studies as touching the use of english.

Does it mean you don't understand english language? I had written earlier, even before your question, you quoted me, still asking me to answer you if animals have spirits?

But funny you, you didn't agree that humans are spirit beings. Read

Philippians 1:22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.

Philippians 1:22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.

Philippians 1:23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:

Paul was saying these cos he knew what will happen to him after his death. He had seen Jesus. He was making a choice either to go to heaven to meet Jesus (after his death) or remain in the flesh(alive on earth).

Guy you are miserable if you don't have the assurance you are going to meet Jesus in heaven after your death. If you miss heaven, hell fire awaits you. You had better repent or you'll forever regret.

Jesus still loves you.

Peacefullove:

this is one of the reasons I demand this thread be closed immediately, You dont know anything about what you are diving into as evidenced by the nonsense you wrote above as rebuttal

Dont be a Dullar.d grin grin grin , Animals have spirit . Yes or No ?

. I was quoting from NASB ( New American Standard Bible ) , now, Show your brain dea.d skills once again ... Are you telling me NASB translation of Psalm 104 vs 29 is not correct ??

***Support with proof that its incorrect, I will appreciate if you can use "Strong's concordance " to prove that The translation is incorrect .

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 31, 2017
oneolajire:
Funny guy. You want to close this thread because it is exposing the lies of JW's!
You are a clown

Footnotes:

Is this why you want to break your phone? That NASB replaces breath with spirit! You need more studies as touching the use of english.

Does it mean you don't understand english language? I had written earlier, even before your question, you quoted me, still asking me to answer you if animals have spirits?

Philippians 1:23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:

Paul was saying these cos he knew what will happen to him after his death. He had seen Jesus. He was making a choice either to go to heaven to meet Jesus (after his death) or remain in the flesh(alive on earth).

Guy you are miserable if you don't have the assurance you are going to meet Jesus in heaven after your death. If you miss heaven, hell fire awaits you. You had better repent or you'll forever regret.

Jesus still loves you.

Pal, cut out the religious brainwashing.

Man cannot survive without the body, only the resurrection can bring a person back to life otherwise what is the whole freaking point of resurrection if the person is alive in a mythical place called heaven ?? Think again and stop confusing yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by oneolajire(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2017
[quote author=achorladey post=57027849][/quote]

Quote all the scriptures you think you have, you'll get nowhere. You Jw's pick the bible like one written by William Shakespeare, you study and give your meanings and you think that's how to search for God or know him? Guy when God finds you, you'll cry ever once being a JW.

Genuinely pray that God should find you the way he found Paul, and you'll experience everlasting life. It is then God will teach you how to find him.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 31, 2017
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by oneolajire(m): 10:50pm On May 31, 2017
frosbel2:

Pal, cut out the religious brainwashing.

Man cannot survive without the body, only the resurrection can bring a person back to life otherwise what is the whole freaking point of resurrection if the person is alive in a mythical place called heaven ?? Think again and stop confusing yourself.

Ask yourself, why didn't Paul say he was going to the grave? To the Jw's, grave is the next thing after death, but to Paul, to Jesus(in heaven) is his destination

So God's word is "brainwashing" me? That's lovely. You've never understood that scripture like that before. You have your choice to reject it, but a word is enough for a wise.

I have proven to you the existence of life after death.
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by oneolajire(m): 11:15pm On May 31, 2017
JMAN05:

JMAN05, nice to see you on this thread

Ask your fellow Jw's, if there is no lake of fire, what do people have to lose if they reject the paradise on earth you promise those who join your congregation? What do occults, robbers, idolaters, sinners etc have to lose if they chose not to follow your doctrine, since they will have an abrupt end as JW teaches?

See, if there is nothing to lose, there is no paradise on earth to gain

Students study for exams because they don't want to 'lose'.
Parents train their children because they don't want to 'lose'
And the list is endless.

But JW'S preach that God has everlasting paradise for believers but no everlasting punishment for those who reject the offer of Jesus salvation as well those who live in sin! This is ridiculous.

Even civil governments have jails for offenders.

Don't you even see that your doctrine promotes ungodliness? A doctrine of no hell fire is suitable for those who love deceit.

JMAN05, may your eyes of understanding be enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by Peacefullove: 11:45pm On May 31, 2017
oneolajire:

[s] Funny guy. You want to close this thread because it is exposing the lies of JW's!
You are a clown [/s]

brain dea.d comment , Next

Footnotes:

The above shows you know nothing regarding what you are talking about , ... it wasn't replaced, its the appropriate translation.

you keep disgracing yourself on this thread, but before I show you evidence that its the appropriate translation... I will show you other translations that use "Spirit "

grin grin grin

Jubilee 2000 Bible

Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled; thou takest away their spirit, they cease to exist and return to their dust.

Julia Smith Translation

Thou wilt hide thy face, they will tremble: thou wilt take away their spirit, they shall expire and turn back to dust
[
The Emphasized Bible

Thou hidest thy face, they are dismayed, Thou withdrawest their spirit, They cease to breathe, And, unto their own dust, do they return:

"Thou hidest Thy face -- they are troubled, Thou gatherest their spirit -- they expire, And unto theirdust they turn back." YLT

Can you now see that you are very Silly ?

You are too dull, the Hebrew word in that verse is Ruach and it means Spirit , Do you agree ?

see Strong's concordance

7307. ruach►Strong's Concordance

ruach: breath, wind, spirit

Original Word:ר֫וּחַ
Part of Speech:Noun FeminineTransliteration:ruach
Phonetic Spellingsadroo'-akh)

Short Definition:spirit

Can you now see that you are Dull?

Now the question again, DO YOU NOW ACCEPT ANIMALS HAVE SPIRIT with the above Evidence?

*ignorance is not an excuse anymore you know

***Can we also conclude that Spirit is the same thing as Breath ?

Spirit is breath according to your bible, So its certain You are the one reading nonsense into the above verses.

PAUL being a Pharisee at a time is strongly Rooted in the teaching of Resurrection which is common to Pharisees at that time , thats what he is talking about not the ghost mode in your head grin. ( see evidence for this in Philiians 3 vs 11)

You are just making a foo.l of yourself.

Animals have spirit, yet they go nowhere when they die, what does that tell you ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by Peacefullove: 11:50pm On May 31, 2017
oneolajire:

Ask yourself, why didn't Paul say he was going to the grave? To the Jw's, grave is the next thing after death, but to Paul, to Jesus(in heaven) is his destination

So God's word is "brainwashing" me? That's lovely. You've never understood that scripture like that before. You have your choice to reject it, but a word is enough for a wise.

Paul of the Bible is a strong advocate of Resurrection of the dead . that's what he is talking about

3 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by Peacefullove: 11:54pm On May 31, 2017
oneolajire:

After death, You are going to the grave says Your bible

King James Version
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest. - Eccl 9 vs 10

The bible lied ?

3 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 01, 2017
Peacefullove:

King James Version
Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest. - Eccl 9 vs 10

The bible lied ?

Difficult to reason with people who have been brainwashed and incapable of thinking out of the box. I was once like that for many years. Just keep helping them with the scriptures as you are, who knows, one day they may be blessed with understanding.

8 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by oneolajire(m): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2017
Read your bible very well.

After death, you body goes into the grave, your spirit goes somewhere, either to Jesus or a place of torment before the resurrection day.

Acts 7:59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

Here Stephen went somewhere, his spirit to Jesus and his body to the grave. Stephen saw Jesus at the point of death, no JW has seen angel at the point of death not to talk of seeing Jesus because they have a false hope. We are going where Stephen went, what about you?

Paul is making a choice of where to be, alive on earth in the flesh or after death to be with Jesus. Can't you see this for God's sake?

Resurrection take place later. Bible preaches resurrection, and it shall be so.

King James Version

The bible lied ?
[/quote][quote a
Peacefullove:

Paul of the Bible is a strong advocate of Resurrection of the dead . that's what he is talking about
uthor=frosbel2 post=57073415]

Difficult to reason with people who have been brainwashed and incapable of thinking out of the box. I was once like that for many years. Just keep helping them with the scriptures as you are, who knows, one day they may be blessed with understanding.[/quote]
Re: Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? by Peacefullove: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2017
oneolajire:
Read your bible very well.

After death, you body goes into the grave, your spirit goes somewhere, either to Jesus or a place of torment before the resurrection day.

Dull response as usual , according to your bible ... Spirit also means breath . its something animals also have and it also goes somewhere when the animals die too , okay grin Yet the animals cease to exist, what does that tells you ?

are you the Breath ?

Acts 7:59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

Here Stephen went somewhere, his spirit to Jesus and his body to the grave. Stephen saw Jesus at the point of death, no JW has seen angel at the point of death not to talk of seeing Jesus because they have a false hope. We are going where Stephen went, what about you?

Stephen didnt go anywhere, the verse says HE sleep in. death .

[/hr]

Who is the " HE " ?

A. Stephen

B. body

C. i dont know.

let me test your knowledge of pronoun and what it represents

Paul is making a choice of where to be, alive on earth in the flesh or after death to be with Jesus. Can't you see this for God's sake?

why are u so dull grin

He desire to be with Jesus through Ressurection.

" though I hope to experience the resurrection from the dead " - Phil 3 vs 11 ISV

grin grin there it is black and white.

King James Version

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Whatever presents itself for you to do, do it with [all] your might, because there is no work, planning, knowledge, or skill in the grave where YOU're going.

[/hr]

Who does the pronoun " YOU " represents

A. A person

B. just the body

C. i dont know

disgrace yourself by failing this simple question . am here with you

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Downloadsermon.com - The One-stop Site For Christian Sermons (updated Regularly) / I Had This Very Fearful Dream! / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Claims To Have Resurrected A Dead Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.