Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

I'm Unable To Use 3 Gig Data Bonus From Airtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm Unable To Use 3 Gig Data Bonus From Airtel (1508 Views)

Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? / Glomobile To Be Disconnected From Airtel Networks In 10 Days' Time. / Airtel 20x Bonus, Recharge N100, Get N2000 + Free Data Bonus And Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Unable To Use 3 Gig Data Bonus From Airtel by Babalegba(m): 12:48pm On May 19, 2017
I have airtel 3 gig bonus in my account because of the double data offer but they continue to substract from my main account. I thought they would deduct from the bonus data when the main account finished but the browsing stopped and i had to do a new subscription which gave me new data bonus but they kept deducting from my main data allowance and left the bonus intact. Is anybody experiencing the same
Re: I'm Unable To Use 3 Gig Data Bonus From Airtel by Strider2014: 1:19am On Jun 06, 2020
I am too. i have about 9GB and cant find out the reason why its not debited
Re: I'm Unable To Use 3 Gig Data Bonus From Airtel by Jafar1: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2020
Babalegba:
I have airtel 3 gig bonus in my account because of the double data offer but they continue to substract from my main account. I thought they would deduct from the bonus data when the main account finished but the browsing stopped and i had to do a new subscription which gave me new data bonus but they kept deducting from my main data allowance and left the bonus intact. Is anybody experiencing the same
its for 4g network. U can only use it on 4g network
Re: I'm Unable To Use 3 Gig Data Bonus From Airtel by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 06, 2020
Jafar1:
its for 4g network. U can only use it on 4g network
This guy you mumu oooo, you dey reply 2017 topic, this guys needs to banned you for life, you're a disgrace to this great forum.
Re: I'm Unable To Use 3 Gig Data Bonus From Airtel by jericco1(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2020
Kingscee:

This guy you mumu oooo, you dey reply 2017 topic, this guys needs to banned you for life, you're a disgrace to this great forum.

You're the mumu.. I for didn't even know it was 2017 if not that you mentioned it.. same with him I guess.. don't just go about insulting people. lipsrsealed undecided angry
Re: I'm Unable To Use 3 Gig Data Bonus From Airtel by Jafar1: 2:42am On Jun 07, 2020
Kingscee:

Ok

(1) (Reply)

How To Make The Right Decisions When Purchasing A Mobile Device / All Cards / Cheapest Way To ship A Phone Down To Nigeria From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.