Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Itel S32 Hands-on Review And Photos By Mobilityarena - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel S32 Hands-on Review And Photos By Mobilityarena (1537 Views)

My OnePlus 7 Pro Just Arrived! Got Questions?! (Inc Unboxing, Hands-On & Review) / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 11 Pro Hands On Review At The Launch In Nigeria and Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Itel S32 Hands-on Review And Photos By Mobilityarena by dsnet: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
At itel's 10th year anniversary event, the MobilityArena team had the opportunity to spend some time with the S12 and S32. We were particularly interested in seeing the 2017 flagship of the brand, itel S32, for ourselves. And we did. We got a few photos too. I hope you enjoy our itel S32 hands-on review. Do read on for the details.

<h2>itel S32 hands-on review</h2>
itel S32 has a 5.5-inch display. The display is a ground breaker for itel though. It has 2.5D curved glass, and once we held it in our hands, we could feel the difference. The display is smooth and nice, plus the rear of the device has a brushed metal look and feel to it.

What itel has done with the S32 is add a more premium feel than we have ever seen on any other itel smartphone.

Read the full hands-on review and see more photos on MobilityArena.

(1) (Reply)

Revamped MTN Kpalasa Offer – Upgrade Your Old Phone Today / HELP! My ZEALOT S1 Bluetooth speaker Stopped Charging / Are These Phones Durable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.