Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

It's Simply Called 'GRACE'.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Simply Called 'GRACE'.. (382 Views)

Past Vs Present: Simply Tacha Was Called An Instagram Olosho At BBN Audition / Yomi Casual And His Wife, Grace Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Timaya's Daughters, Emma And Grace Chilling In The Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Simply Called 'GRACE'.. by decentsoft(m): 1:15pm On May 19, 2017
I didn't go to the university, but those who are working for me did!! It not about, your background, it about you, refusing to quit, even if you have falling a thousands times, it about you refusing to give up, it about you being persistence, keep pressing forward till your victory make's history, it must surely come to pass!!! I don't even know why am saying this. But I strongly believe the message is for somebody!!!! #DecentSoft_Tech!

1 Share

Re: It's Simply Called 'GRACE'.. by LegalBaby(f): 1:36pm On May 19, 2017
decentsoft:
I didn't go to the university,
but those who are working
for me did!! It not about,
your
background, it about you,
refusing to quit, even if you
have falling a thousands
times, it about you refusing
to give up, it about you
being
persistence, keep pressing
forward till your victory
make's history, it must
surely
come to pass!!!
I don't even know why am
saying this. But I strongly
believe the message is for
somebody!!!!
#DecentSoft_Tech!
Re: It's Simply Called 'GRACE'.. by snowlord(m): 1:47pm On May 19, 2017
decentsoft:
I didn't go to the university, but those who are working for me did!! It not about, your background, it about you, refusing to quit, even if you have falling a thousands times, it about you refusing to give up, it about you being persistence, keep pressing forward till your victory make's history, it must surely come to pass!!! I don't even know why am saying this. But I strongly believe the message is for somebody!!!! #DecentSoft_Tech!
amen.gud 1

(1) (Reply)

3 Suicide Bombers Failed In Attempt To Strike At UNIMAID / Davido Boost And Bet Africa Best International Act Award Against June / High School Student Gets ‘most Likely To Become Terrorist’ Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.