Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

Affordable Prices For Bag Of Garri And Other Agro-products - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Affordable Prices For Bag Of Garri And Other Agro-products (1780 Views)

Best Price For Bag Of dry Cassava And Bag Of Guinea Corn Aka Sorghum / Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Prices For Bag Of Garri And Other Agro-products by vikt: 4:29pm On May 19, 2017
The increase of the cost of Garri has been so far devastating to the nation economic growth and brought about inflation that impends development but where to get affordable prices of Garri has become a problem to my fellow Nigerians. That why at Agrovineyard , we provide the means to get affordable prices and quality Agro products in a costly zone. Call or WhatsApp us on +2348134960955 for details on how to get affordable prices of Garri, Cocoa, Eggs and other Agro-products

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Current Price Of 1metric Ton Of Sesame Seeds In Nigeria? / Jab Maize Planter For Sale - Never Been Used / I Need Proposal On Goat/cattle Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.