Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? (19655 Views)

How Many Kg Of Garri Can We Get From 1 Tonne Of Cassava / How Many Bags Of Feed Is Needed In Rearing Layers To Maturity / How Many Bags Of Feed Do U Need To Raise 300 Broiler To 7 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by nigeriafarmer: 6:41pm On May 03, 2017
Hello please how many bags of garri can one get from one tons of cassava?

1 Like

Re: Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by princefunmmy(m): 7:08pm On May 03, 2017
On the average, its a 4:1 ratio, A tonne of cassava will give 250kg of garri (2.5 Bags)
Re: Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by nigeriafarmer: 7:36pm On May 03, 2017
J
princefunmmy:
On the average, its a 4:1 ratio, A tonne of cassava will give 250kg of garri (2.5 Bags)
thanks for your reply sir
How manys bags of cassava make up a ton and how much is a ton of cassava?
Re: Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by princefunmmy(m): 8:57pm On May 03, 2017
nigeriafarmer:
Jthanks for your reply sir
I don't know these facts. You can get info from local farmers. What I know is that a Tractor trailer (big size cos some are small) is about 4.5Tonnes. And a car load is about 3 tonnes, a pickup van loaded to the brim is about 4.5 tonnes also
Re: Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by TokyoBulls(m): 9:20pm On May 03, 2017
One tonne of cassava is between 30K and 45K from most farmers. The local farmers prefer to use CABSTER (currently sold for 100K) or big basket (sold for 7K) to sell. Others sell in those taxis fully loaded for 45K. Different farmers may have different ways they measure
nigeriafarmer:
Jthanks for your reply sir

1 Like

Re: Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by nigeriafarmer: 9:26pm On May 03, 2017
princefunmmy:

I don't know these facts. You can get info from local farmers. What I know is that a Tractor trailer (big size cos some are small) is about 4.5Tonnes. And a car load is about 3 tonnes, a pickup van loaded to the brim is about 4.5 tonnes also
thanks for the information
Re: Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by nigeriafarmer: 9:31pm On May 03, 2017
TokyoBulls:
One tonne of cassava is between 30K and 45K from most farmers. The local farmers prefer to use CABSTER (currently sold for 100K) or big basket (sold for 7K) to sell. Others sell in those taxis fully loaded for 45K. Different farmers may have different ways they measure
thanks for the education
Re: Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by TokyoBulls(m): 10:57pm On May 04, 2017
Prices are going up though. N130,000 is the new price for CABSTER.
nigeriafarmer:
thanks for the education
Re: Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by nigeriafarmer: 8:31pm On May 05, 2017
T
TokyoBulls:
Prices are going up though. N130,000 is the new price for CABSTER.
thanks sir
Re: Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by tomisineniola: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Please how many heaps of cassava can I get in a tractor? The tractor they used for clearing bush, you know it has a small space at the back. Thanks.
Re: Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by Johnney101: 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hi guys, I’m new in this forums. I just want to going into farming business.but I need Guide line from the people that I have been in the business before me should please update me the way out. I wanted to plant cassava of three acres of land. By this coming April 2018. any Idea of how much this 3acre of cassava is going fetch me.any suggestion pls.thanks.
Re: Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by yomie040(m): 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
Johnney101:
Hi guys, I’m new in this forums. I just want to going into farming business.but I need Guide line from the people that I have been in the business before me should please update me the way out. I wanted to plant cassava of three acres of land. By this coming April 2018. any Idea of how much this 3acre of cassava is going fetch me.any suggestion pls.thanks.
you can buzz me for useful informations
Re: Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by Molayan: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2018
princefunmmy:
How many kongos make a bag or How many paint rubber make a bag of garri
Re: Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by princefunmmy(m): 12:01am On Jan 18, 2018
Molayan:
How many kongos make a bag or How many paint rubber make a bag of garri
30 kongos = 1 bag 3 kongos = 1 paint rubber 10 paint rubbers = 1 bag

2 Likes

Re: Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by bassey25(m): 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
please how many cups do we have in a paint rubber or how many cups do we have in a kongo
Re: Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by IndeedGarri: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
So i put 30 kongos of garri in a sac and it weighs 35.35kg. Now am seriously overthinking

princefunmmy:

30 kongos = 1 bag
3 kongos = 1 paint rubber
10 paint rubbers = 1 bag
Re: Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by CrystalAkpan(f): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2018
Thanks guys, these responses have gone a long way to help me
Re: Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by danilmo: 1:51am On Oct 29, 2018
please how much is a bag of garri now..
in s. west precisely

beside how many bag can I get from 1 plot of land(with good spacing )

@ princefunmmy
Re: Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by princefunmmy(m): 8:31am On Oct 29, 2018
danilmo:
please how much is a bag of garri now..
in s. west precisely

beside how many bag can I get from 1 plot of land(with good spacing )

@ princefunmmy
I've changed job and don't know how much it costs now. For the number of bags you'll get from a plot of land, I can't tell also. You can check online for people who have done research in that area. @danilmo

1 Like

Re: Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by Seasonseasonal: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
Looking for where to buy dry Ijebu Garri and white Garri in large quantity or you are frustrated about the stress of moving around in a crowded market just to get the best!

Order now, our prices are affordable.
Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
We do nationwide delivery
Re: Please How Many Bags Of Garri Can One Get From 1 Tons Of Cassava? by Papichulo17: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2023
Please how much is one cabstar of full cassava and how many bags of garri can I get from one cabstar

(1) (Reply)

Maize Grains, Soyabeans, Sorghum and all grains available In Tonnes For Sale / Poultry Business Plan For Layers And Broilers / Anambra: Lokpobiri Visits Donkey Ranch, Pledges Fg’s Support (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.